Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,063 members, 7,939,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) (866210 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by boladex1: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
following....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by drsolob2(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
boladex1:
following....
Me Too
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by vickyozohu(f): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
drsolob2:

Me Too
Me three
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
She kept saying and shouting "hello" while my mind wandered off to an unknown destination. I picked when my runaway spirit entered back into my body.

Me: (stammering) hel... hello
Ruka: hanhan... I have been shouting hello since...
Me: I'm sorry... I dint know that you have picked
Ruka: Okay... so how are you doing today?
Me: not too fine.... I'm just thinking about you and what happened today?
Ruka: what happened today?
Me: I don't mean to rush you... I know that you might have concluded me being a bad person.
Ruka: why do you think like that? Nobody forces me to do what I don't want to do. I allowed it because I want to. Besides if you had pressurised me more, I would have gone a little further with you.
Me: (coughing) Okay dear.... it's well! I really enjoyed my day with you today. It's my best day ever. I wished we could be together (like today) very soon.
Ruka: (chuckles) Me too... I enjoyed every moment of today. From your consumption of my salty rice... to your kisses. it's memorable.
Me: (laughing) it's fun all through. From your kisses to your touches. It's splendid. Ooh, before I forget. I promised taking Funmilayo out to an eatery tomorrow. I want to know if you would like to come along. She's coming with her friend and I don't want to spoil her fun by going alone. I wish you could come along tomorrow.
Ruka: (giggles) I will be very glad to come. what about your lesson? Or are you on break now?
Me: (laughing) you are very funny... the lesson that just started this week. My teacher is not coming till next week... she has somethings to attend to in her school.
Ruka: Okay ooo... enjoy your holiday very well. So when are we going to the eatery?
Me: don't know yet... I think Funmilayo would decide that. Anytime she closes tomorrow but I guessed it would be anytime from 1pm. Or do you have any appointment by that time?
Ruka: no.... I'm free tomorrow.
Me: Okay... why don't you hang around with me tomorrow morning and from my place, we go to the eatery.
Ruka: (excited) okay...

She agreed coming to my place around 10am tomorrow. She kissed me goodbye before ending the call.
I'm very happy that I was able to ask her over without any signs of desperation. I have not taken this type of bet before. It's just an experience for me. I just wish I won't freak out in/after the bet.
I'm still thinking of the way to win my bet when Motunrayo's call rang on my phone. I picked.
She was just complaining of me not being there for her. I really felt for her, because she is the one virtually throwing everything at me. I know she likes me but at this moment; not even Sarah&Adedoyin could take away tomorrow's plan I have for Ruka. I looked for a way to discharge her like the way I always do. She ended the call not happy but who cares.
I'm now very hungry. I dint eat anything since morning apart from the suicidal rice that Ruka brought for me. I stepped out of my room to check out what's up for dinner when I saw Badoo.

Me: (Smiling) my big boss... my big brother
Brother Segun: (laughing) what's up Femi? Funmilayo told me you are taking her and Ruka out tomorrow?
Me: (Smiling) yes boss... our bet is still on... hope you still remember? tomorrow is the last day that I have got.
Brother Segun: (laughing) you are not serious oooo... is it because I promise to pay for all your expenses on her, is that why you are taking her out to an eatery?
Me: (Smiling) bros... I'm bent on winning this bet. even if I have to borrow to win. I just have to win. After all, daddy just gave you some money to change your wardrobe. Don't worry... you will pay me, won't you?

He chatted for awhile and I sensed that he knew that I would surely win the bet. I rushed to the kitchen and Funmilayo helped me to dish my beans and plantain.
I ate it on the way to my room.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=22pt]Following[/size]
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
You have a great story but it's too explicite and that is not good for boys like me:-D

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
crygettin better wif each tickin second,cutx hat fr u bro
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by hazardous(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
I got to my room and I devoured the remaining beans and plantain.
It's now 10pm in the night. I'm very tired and I could just not stop thinking about the whole issue.
I don't know when I slept off. I woke up around 2am in the morning.... Only to see a message on my phone. It's from Adedoyin. She wants to meet me at Rooftop hotel tomorrow at 5pm.
It's now very clear that this women are out to kill me. I connected a call to Sarah... hoping that she would pick, to inform her about her friends proposal.
She picks but with a sleepy voice.
I told her about the message and she told me what I wanted to hear. She said that I should look for a way decline her proposal. We ended the call with kisses at the end of the phone. I slept off almost immediately she hangs up.

I woke up some minutes to 9am. I rushed to the bathroom for my early morning duties. Rushed to kitchen...I prepared Indomie for 2 people. I'm now set. I connected a call to Ruka and she picked.

Ruka: hello dear mi
Me: hello love... how was your night?
Ruka: good... urs?
Me: we thank God.... are you still coming over?
Ruka: yes... what should I cook for you?
Me: (Smiling) I already cooked indomie... I'm expecting you to come so that we can eat together

she was very happy that I cooked. She told me that she would be with me in about 20mins time. I rushed to my room. I added more books to the ones already on the table. I want to look like a serious student.
I'm still looking for what to add or remove in my room when I heard the gate bell. I rushed to the gate to meet my date.

I opened the door without asking who was it? ... I opened it...Only to have my first shock of the day. It's Bidemi Adeboye. I was shocked that I couldn't even reply her greeting.
I just kept looking at her and my mind just kept thinking about my nightmare.

I opened the gate for her and we entered. We went straight to the living room. Ruka would soon be here. Any bells that rings now will surely be Ruka's.
I started sweating, even under the coolness of the AC. I started rehearsing how I'm going to introduce both of them.

I don't know how Ruka might take the whole issue about me introducing her as a friend to Bidemi..... but I know how Bidemi (childhood friend) would react. I kept praying silently that things should just go normal between all of us. She (Bidemi) broke the silence code.

Bidemi: what about Chidinma?
Me: she's not coming today... she went to check her result in school.
Bidemi: Okay... that means you are free today.

I just nodded my head affirmatively to what she said. She just kept talking and I responded with.. "yes, no and I understand".
With the way she's talking... I don't think she's leaving anytime soon. I relaxed myself... braced for the worst.

Bidemi was busy enjoying herself and laughing her heart out on her own jokes. Who would blame her?

I was lost in thought but the sound of the gate bell brought me back to reality. I excused myself from Bidemi and I slowly walked out of the living room, straight down to the gate.

9 Likes

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by harjibolar10(m): 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Walahi.. You should have let the update wait till tomorrow... Now I won't be able to sleep now, just because of this suspense of yours

You better come update fast!!

Thanks for the update boss
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2014
femi ur own don meet u. how u go tell Bidemi?

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Olutty88(m): 9:20am On Dec 19, 2014
I think u shud have discharge Bidemi. when u know ure expecting Ruka. let's see how it goes
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by abtuyi(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=Olutty88 post=29015825]I think u shud have discharge Bidemi. when u know ure expecting Ruka

Abi...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Orlolahdey(f): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
Haba dis one na gobe o
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by peddyholly: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kindly update mr.hazard, dis suspense is much jare
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by mohjisolah(f): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Orlolahdey:
Haba dis one na gobe o
original gobe
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by rmfunky(f): 4:19am On Dec 20, 2014
mohjisolah:
original gobe
c me c wahala oh
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by andyblisstar(f): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
omo wahala dey oooooo..........
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by dangerrard2uni(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
come hazardous u r provoking me wit dis ur dalayed post oooo... guy stop putting us on suspence 4 too long na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by peddyholly: 5:13am On Dec 21, 2014
Iwo bobo hazardus yi sha, se ofe pa eniyan sibi ni? Ogbeni kindly update pls, na beg I dey beg na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by amsad19(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2014
hazardous today na sunday ooo abeg make u kom update
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by stalicia(f): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
pls come nd update na
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Where dz guy go? Sef ....brings out my catapult and aim at his balls..... Harzadous update or i burst it.....
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by flarish(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
@hazardous plss oo, update abeg.....been following, simply lovely.

1 Like

Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Spacless(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
We can hardly stand the wait,
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by florjay(f): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bluestarry:
Where dz guy go? Sef ....brings out my catapult and aim at his balls..... Harzadous update or i burst it.....

U and catapult sha
*shakes head * u be village boy

umuahia village to be precise
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
florjay:

U and catapult sha
*shakes head * u be village boy

umuahia village to be precise
would u b my village love?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by florjay(f): 12:01am On Dec 22, 2014
Bluestarry:
would u b my village love?

city girls like me don't date village boys

Go and update on ur thread am waiting
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by pwettyhardey(f): 6:57am On Dec 22, 2014
hazardous y na?
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by henryukwa(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2014
i have finally caught up with you guys, now my worse fear begins; starting to beg for updates.

great work bro...please have mercy on your hungry fans , bombard us with updates ... please na...
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by neetahRay(f): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
-_-

#sighs

#okbye
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by FunkySilver(f): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
florjay:

city girls like me don't date village boys

Go and update on ur thread am waiting
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) by TeeAhi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
I love you site@Nairaland admin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (79) (Reply)

Love Hiccups / Black Maria / United In Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.