Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,019 members, 7,966,753 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:58 PM

When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? (2276 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
oluvick:
Don't try to tutor her. This might hurt her ego.

Just buy books for her. Good books. Try and make sure she reads them. Give her some time, my dear. You will be shocked.

No jokes.
The best thing that could be done is for her to be taught. Buying her books won't the much. She needs a person to guide her and ask questions. It is not everybody that can learn on their own. Till date, when I litten or watch the news, I do so not only because I want to be current, but also to improve on my expression.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
clemz85:
Op that's your sacrifice, remember when something good try to come up a deterring challenge accompanies it, beat it and shape her
at last when she's yours you will glad you did.

U do have a point hia sha. Tanx.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
Evina:
Looks at you angry When she was stayed by hersef and wakering on her own, you was always looked at her and disturbancing her. Now she have falls for you, you are shaming for her and fleding from her. Truly, you are wickeding in your ways. angry Mtcheeew

Madam u funny die! Why does u be talking like dat now? She is cute damsel for ya information. Doh! cheesy
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? by oluvick(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=obongproff post=27983397]

and how do I make sure she reads dem without hurting her ego in d process? [/quote

You have to encourage her. Find out her books of interest. Novels, magazines, newspapers, listening to news et al. You also must be versed in any material you are giving her. Like:

"dear, I just read this book and its interesting. I want you to read it too"

She's your friend, so you should know how to address her.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
oluvick,

tanx a lot men, u just made dis a lot easier for me. Rily appreciate.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Afrok:
Am sorry my post is long.
Op do U think the people that said "all that glitters are not gold" dey smoke weed when they said it?
U qualified the babe even added jara, ehn come be like say na Angel on earth U dey describe. Anyways sha, we all have our flaws and it's obvious hers is English.

But on a serious note, it's like U ar not the humble, funny, and easy type. Believe me this isn't something as bad as U think, the babe is already into U fine, create time to always meet her where u've got no one listening to ur conversations, bring urself down to the language she understands while u keep correcting her simple errors.

Moreover, have u asked her about her educational background? Why not find out about her education, the level she is educationally and her plans concerning her educations. Learning English is not that difficult, if not Spanish, Asian, south American coaches won't be working in UK. Teaching they say is learning, encourage her and she'll love u the more.

Love they say is blind, it supersedes everything and I think if u've got love in ur plans for her u can overlook her English and help her improve.
Note; all these university ladies may not offer u what this babe has got for ya.

One love...

Bros, no be hype. Dis babe is supa-dupa-cute. She's a fuccking pretty damsel. But I appreciate ur comment doe. Tanx.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? by Afrok(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
obongproff:

Bros, no be hype. Dis babe is supa-dupa-cute. She's a fuccking pretty damsel. But I appreciate ur comment doe. Tanx.
u're welcome sir!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? by write2obi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
cocoberry:
Get her a Dictionary, make her learn a word everyday and use it in a sentence!

undecided as if this will go down well with you. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Maturity Have A Lot To Do With Relationships? / Why Does Good Girls Always End Up Liking The Bad Guys / Boerboel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.