Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,560 members, 7,934,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

Help Who Shoul I Talk To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Who Shoul I Talk To (789 Views)

Shoul I Give-up....what's Your Opinion? / She is 25 & i'm 22yrs.shoul i continue d relationship regardless of d age? / Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Who Shoul I Talk To by sunken(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2008
Am i love with three (3) sisters living in the same house and they so much loves me too. They both wants to have me as their b/f but the one i love must seems not to care about me so much  pls help what should i do and i don't want to get ride our rapour.
Re: Help Who Shoul I Talk To by tangent(f): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2008
sunken:

Am i love with three (3) sisters living in the same house and they so much loves me too. They both wants to have me as their b/f but the one i love must seems not to care about me so much  please help what should i do and i don't want to get ride our rapour.

are u related to smeagol/gollum? grin cheesy
Re: Help Who Shoul I Talk To by Ben13: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2008
sunken:

Am i love with three (3) sisters living in the same house and they so much loves me too. They both wants to have me as their b/f but the one i love must seems not to care about me so much please help what should i do and i don't want to get ride our rapour.

nna no be small thing o

how handsome is this guy?
Re: Help Who Shoul I Talk To by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2008
tangent:

are u related to smeagol/gollum? grin cheesy
ROFLMAO! u took those words outta ma mouth! cheesy

@post

Woo. . . Na curse u dey use play so! U wanna Bleep 3 sistas and u'r happy about it? Abi dem be ashawo sistas?
In fact, dem be ASHAWO SISTERS!
Re: Help Who Shoul I Talk To by passy77(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2008
Am i love with three (3) sisters living in the same house and they so much loves me too. They both wants to have me as their b/f but the one i love must seems not to care about me so much please help what should i do and i don't want to get ride our rapour.

This forum is for adults with serious mind and nice threads to post not for Kindergartens who come to tell tales by moonlight. No wonder the limited amount of responses.
Re: Help Who Shoul I Talk To by tytylayor: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
passy77:

This forum is for adults with serious mind and nice threads to post not for Kindergartens who come to tell tales by moonlight. No wonder the limited amount of responses.

u dnt mean it shocked

(1) (Reply)

You Mean The World To Me Dear / Your View Please / Every Lagos Babe Wants A Romantic Mugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.