Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

This Ipad Air Will Be Sold To The Person Who Makes Me The Most Reasonable Offer! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Ipad Air Will Be Sold To The Person Who Makes Me The Most Reasonable Offer! (459 Views)

This IPHONE 6 Will Be Sold To The Person Who Makes Me The Most Reasonable Offer! / 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Wifi For Sale 49k open for reasonable offer / Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Ipad Air Will Be Sold To The Person Who Makes Me The Most Reasonable Offer! by Parigi1: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2014
Ipad Air 16gb brand new and sealed directly from the UK - Retailing at N100000

Will accept the most reasonable offer for this item. Make me an offer!

Available for immediate collection at Ikoyi or Lekki Lagos.

Please feel free to put your offers on this thread.

You may also email jesuspeopleinternational@yahoo.co.uk
Re: This Ipad Air Will Be Sold To The Person Who Makes Me The Most Reasonable Offer! by tempex88(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2014
Starting at 65k.
Re: This Ipad Air Will Be Sold To The Person Who Makes Me The Most Reasonable Offer! by Baadal(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2014
70k here......is it cellular i mean sim enable
Re: This Ipad Air Will Be Sold To The Person Who Makes Me The Most Reasonable Offer! by Parigi1: 11:22am On Nov 16, 2014
Please keep the offers coming.We are almost there.

(1) (Reply)

Used Hp Laptop For Sale / Black Berry Curve 7 Series Visafone Cdma @ 24k / Study Suggest Wifi Exposure More Dangerous To Children Than Previously Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.