Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,563 members, 7,914,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:57 AM

Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? (5357 Views)

Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos / Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by goodguy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2005
search me.
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by otokx(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2005
yes a man with integrity can be both a soldier and a christian.
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by nferyn(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2005
This thread only shows that you can take any position and justify it using one or another biblical text. All depends on interpretation
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by AngelaZ(f): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2005
Yes he Can, I was married to one.
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by goodguy(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2005
AngelaZ:

I was
rolleyes
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by AngelaZ(f): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2005
Goodguy chill, I was married, his late now that is why I used the word "WAS".
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by IAH(f): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2005
God is a God of war and he commanded and led Israelites to many battles against their enemies. Whole generations, towns, cities were destroyed by children of God in the Bible.
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by goodguy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2005
@AngelaZ, I'm sorry. I was just wondering why you used "was".
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by suaveaub(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2006
It is impossible for man to be a solider and a christain because they obey the last order.so he can't keep to his word.He has no choice of his own.
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by thesilent1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2007
just been going through some threads and i saw this.
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by Maykelly(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2009
@topic: In Bible (christian) God chooses His army; but the army we have now are that of the Pharaoh of the Egyptians during the time of Moses.

So they are not FIGHTING for their Country- rather for Polictical reasons for which they (army) have no choice - than to obey the voice that commanded them.
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by kodewrita(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2010
think about this. If the estimated 3 billion Christians in the world acually thot it incompatible to be both and lived in peace with their neighbours, the world would be a really beautiful place yet people will still keep supporting war just to make a livelihood, or continue a family tradition or vent deep seated tribal/racial tendencies.
Re: Can a Man With Integrity Be Both a Soldier And a Christian? by tck2000(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
They

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only) / This Happened In Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.