Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,606 members, 7,975,361 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:46 PM

Flirting - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flirting (3439 Views)

Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flirting by KarmaMod(f): 2:00am On Nov 26, 2008
Rofl
Re: Flirting by RedHotChic(f): 3:24am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

It is so obvious you are suffering from a mid-life crisis.
Sort it NOW!!!

How do I sort it?. Go register for some classes with sistawoman abeg so you can score a chic for yourself this coming christmas. Irish spring will be very expensive come 2009.
Re: Flirting by Sauron1: 3:27am On Nov 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

How do I sort it?. Go register for some classes with sistawoman abeg so you can score a chic for yourself this coming christmas. Irish spring will be very expensive come 2009.

Score a chic?? I am not mentally-eroded like u so scoring chics ain't a task for me at all.
With the snap of me fingers, they purr!!!!
Re: Flirting by Bigpiper(m): 3:39am On Nov 26, 2008
This thread is for the ladies. Guys Flee because we don't know what it is to flirt, all we care about is a good Bleep.
Re: Flirting by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 26, 2008
In reality, I don't flirt. cool
Re: Flirting by Sauron1: 4:19am On Nov 26, 2008
stillwater:

In reality, I don't flirt. cool

U can say that again.

Why should anyone flirt at all?
I say it's moral decadence.
Re: Flirting by RedHotChic(f): 4:20am On Nov 26, 2008
Score a chic?? I am not mentally-eroded like u so[b] scoring chics ain't a task for me at all.
With the snap of me fingers, they purr[/b]!!!!

Seriously tho, your mouth is your biggest weapon. I wont be surprised if some local women fall for your antics. grin grin
Re: Flirting by Sauron1: 4:21am On Nov 26, 2008
RedHotChic:

Seriously tho, your mouth is your biggest weapon. I wont be surprised if some local women fall for your antics. grin grin

"Local"?? U mean home bred English women??
Re: Flirting by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

U can say that again.

Why should anyone flirt at all?
I say it's moral decadence.

Naa, idle talk. cool
Re: Flirting by Sauron1: 4:24am On Nov 26, 2008
stillwater:

Naa, idle talk. cool

I can't remember Jacob flirting with Rachel and Leah.
The dude worked his socks off for 14 straight years. . . . .
No thrillz, no frillz. cheesy
Re: Flirting by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

How are you sure? It's possible there was some flirting going on. Songs of Solomon comes to mind. grin
Re: Flirting by Sauron1: 4:33am On Nov 26, 2008
Solomon of all peops. . . . .Would u consider a man like Solomon marriage material?? cheesy

It is important to distinguish between flirting and true affection.
I understand it is hard to create solid definitions for it as it is so subjective.
For instance, DeepZone. grin grin grin
It is so difficult to know if she's got deep affection for me or just playing around. . . . .Whatever her intentions might be,i i think t’s a good idea to shut down the flirtation before it becomes difficult to deal with. tongue
Re: Flirting by RedHotChic(f): 4:46am On Nov 26, 2008
"Local"?? U mean home bred English women??
I meant ajegunle bred prostitutes.
Re: Flirting by tamai(f): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2008
~Sauron~:

it was actually rachael's flirtatious attitude that kept Jacob for 14 straight years,
cos it was like giving him a hint of what was to come. wink wink wink
Re: Flirting by 9jabobo: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2008
Flirtin na my tin ohh, CAN GET ENOF wink
Re: Flirting by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2008
I lov to flirt but wt d matured ladies. Though it involv money etc. Am a student 4m UNILORIN and i flirt wt my fellow student, i mean my standard since am nt a worker. I flirt wt dose of same interest for d fantasies. Dats just me. Am Lloyd and my email is addy_mozzee@yahoo.com. 08074721982. Am a fun guy
Re: Flirting by Cipriani(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2008
Flirting is dangerous to health tongue tongue tongue
Re: Flirting by Pataki: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2008
From RedHotShit,
How will guys understand you when you are flirting with them. The will quickly conclude that you are one lonely Hot old woman looking for a random screw. Hannibal and Pataki comes to mind.

Please stop punishing Hannibal and Pataki. They are fellow human beings with body and soul. Have mercy on them and stop using your sexy voice to send them to sexual el Dorado

Who shall deliver ME from this loose Hot dog? Is my name now your tool for flirting? undecided Just as Sauron stated, sort out your mid-life crisis. grin
Re: Flirting by haryorlah(f): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2008
Cipriani:

Flirting is dangerous to health tongue tongue tongue

SAYS WHO,
i lov flirting but wit someone i culd do anything else wit, cos it culd lead to lots of things not necessarily all the time.
It actually leed to my present relationship and its been so cuuuuuul
Re: Flirting by Moyola(f): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2008
Cipriani:

Flirting is not dangerous to health tongue tongue tongue

tongue
Re: Flirting by Tbag5: 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2008
Flirting is not that bad if you can cope with the consequences that comes with it. . . cheesy

@ Moyo.

You sure do flirt.
Re: Flirting by oziomatv(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
See them comming out from their hidden hole.
So people like Funmi flirts too, wondering who's the Agbero boy she's dying for?
Re: Flirting by Moyola(f): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
T_bag:

@ Moyo.

You sure do flirt.

w0t makz yu fiink I du? cool
Re: Flirting by Tbag5: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2008
Moyola:

w0t makz yu fiink I du? cool

Because I know one when I read from one.

And I hae read from you more than once. . smiley
Re: Flirting by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
I am addicted to flirting and lucky in 99.99% and end up with many girlfriends when I am joking about dating a girl and she falls.
Flirting can make you a serial dater and in most cases flirting leads to cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Cheat On Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? / If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.