Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines (31536 Views)

Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by fuckyouhard: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2014
•The way i shoot off rhymes/....I'll make your newborn cry/How're you a math guru & you don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie
grin grin grin grin

•Suddenly, Bis wants to battle on a big stage & feed off this grand opus/Why me? I thought this Igwe retired...cos he couldn't withstand voters/If this Oliver Twist begs for more & try to demand bonus..../He'd get choked till his tone go low......like D'banj's chorus/

•Kim set you up...pitting the Coog against a noodle lightweight/ Coog is back with fury like the Hutu Rampage/Serving more sickness to these clowns than a Voodoo pancake/My cuckoo fanbase....chatting to me in dialect....so i google translate/they want you sodömised with a stick like the Zulu ašsrape/

•Bis is finished - His comeback scheme was to incite a heavy scandal/I intend to smoke the pig & ignite his smelly ankles/Like his skin colour ....his punches are light in every battle/Even though he's a square, he's never been right on any angle/

coogar

Then I look! and sight him far/. . . . with a white flag tied to his left hand/ . . . . and I'm like. . . .
"that why he shifted the brawl"?/ . . . . to give in before/ . . . . I beat him to pulp??/ . . . . till he meets his untimely death . . . . for beating the clock !!!/

siddoggg

4 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Sammcarter(m): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2014
If you want Krone to bleeps
with you/ don't let the
dough stop coming too/
coz my brawls be expensive, I
flow for money, fool/ too
bad for me, Jig is ajepako . . .
Saw is known for chopping
woods! - krone
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
Sneeze...
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Max
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Ibime(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2014
Memorable nameplays. . . .

lemme free ma drug shots/ pair me with Joshuabase? cmon.mik! I've seen a lot worse/ emi ni contractor, I'll just sit and puff puff/
while Julius Berger gets rid of Joshua Base like demolishing the Synagogue church/ - Prekky vs Joshuabase

I stepped on his ego with my pair of Birkenstock/I'm from Arkansas - the motive is to hack him sore/Your sharp decline made you a laughing stock/Since he loves to go Dutch .....My glock needs no clearance before it blasts Sid off/ - Coogar vs Siddog

Self-destructive, krone, he is/he can get blown with ease/ but dolt wanna go in peace/via his own faeces/force his mouth, throw in s,hits/when they say K is chronically ill … he is about to die of crohn’s disease!!!/ - Airmark vs Krone

My karate kicks and shadow moves/ splatter wounds/
He could do a roundhouse sweep. . . only if he had a broom!/
Flowers bloom/ when I sprout lyrics/
Blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol. . .when I turn Malt’. . . to stout guinness!/ - Ibime vs Malthuss

If George is Georgina/ and Paul is Paulina/
then I see the bítch in him. . . cos Malt is Maltina!/ - Ibime vs Malthuss

So stop claiming you clever . . Ya dumb/ this closer will leave you severed and torn/
. . So after winning this fight . . voters will start calling me 'two heads' . . cos this battle is a proof that I'm 'better than One'!!/ - Mikuz vs One Book

So what hes spitting is floppy/ all his writtens are floppy/ watch ma axe rip through his tummy/
. .and split him two . .
. . Cos I'm swiftly bringing 'Ffuck' to an end . . like I was caught committing adultery!/ - Mikuz vs Ffuckyouhard

You lost to mikuz, why would we consult your vision?/ jealous cat, every coogar hype hurt more than raw salt on lesions/ You tried to cash in but Reality check, in my verse is some awesome conviction / so be at rest, cuz B I S is done... August subscription / - U3 vs Bis

I just floored his chin/ and deformed his pen/ and even God applaud the win/
so after this battle. . . . a 'rainbow' will appear. . . . to prove that we’ll never see 'Storm' again!!!/ - Ibime vs ThunderStorm

I ll' mutilate your face......with blades am slitting/ till he's pained and weakened/
then I ll' chop off the ''gee''.....rename him as ''iyaz".......then "replay" the beating/ - Iam vs Giyazz

so this bastard should quit fronting, the show's mine/
no 'Blaq'. . . but if he 'blunts', he'd be stuffed in my 'smoke pipe'/ coz I'm hostile. . . and if he claims he's Iam tha I am . . .he'd be made a burnt offering to the Most High!!/ - Krone vs Iam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2014
Ibime:
Memorable nameplays. . . .
Self-destructive, krone, he is/he can get blown with ease/ but dolt wanna go in peace/via his own faeces/force his mouth, throw in s,hits/when they say K is chronically ill … he is about to die of crohn’s disease!!!/ - Airmark vs Krone

Where the hell is airmark..
How person go just disappear like that.. A mod for that matter sad
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2014
mikuz:
Problably talk 'bout my battle with Fhab, how I bit... and throw a diss at the teeth I used
What next? Say I'm Ugly cuz others say so, without even confirming from my b*tch or boo
Bo' fact is; all o' that are 'Storeys for the gods'.. and since hes Jobless, he shuld consider makin' 'Bricks for zeus'!!! ^_^ - Limerick

Please when you quote a line/ punch attach the owner's nick.
limerick na madman gringrin..... However i think using this style in a battle will make it hard for the judges to give a fair verd....

Me i couldnt even count the amount of bars he had....
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by coogar: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
dayuuuuuuuum

see bars!!!!

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by GIYAZZ(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
The first bar I wrote that made me stick to battling till today! It wowed me when I thought about it!! cheesy

Now y'all listen, Sshit just got personal. . .

cos I'm visiting his home to slay this ffag nicca/ he ain't there?
sight his sisters which be his uglier replicas/
bury slugs in 'em after making 'em suck the D pulled
from me knicker/
he's mama begging me not to kill her as she weeps and bow her head on
ma snickers/
but I'm heartless! I dragged her sorry a-ss to the roof of the buliding. . . Then made the 'mother land' like a successful
trip to 'Africa!'

#Word
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by GIYAZZ(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Stop talking trash. . .!

You pompous fake/ bbitch in disguise, quick, make that
bum bum shake/ it's G'Iyaz you facing?
Bro your career's staked/ . . . . call this punch Coma
Motors,
cos when it lands... it's transporting you outta
Delta
and leaving you in an unconscious state!!!

C'mon! Y'all ain't seen nothing like this from a teen!

Iamaromolaeran, let's battle already, e get bars when I wan drop wey go finish ya career! Best bars ever!!
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by kr0ne(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
like hell, am actively blazin/ my rap tactics amazin'/ i'll conquer this kid with systematic invasions /
so if he's up to somethin . . .the FYH factor is to bring him down to nothin . . .
FYH = bruce = 0(007) = 0
like mathmatics equations!! //
Fyh

Voters know I ball . . . with rhymes lacking bloomers/
Prekks only one of ma consumers/
. . . So If he ever balled, it must be a factual rumour/
Cos his rhymes is a comic relief . . . Aqueous humor!/
Mikuz

Voters know I ball . . . with rhymes lacking bloomers/
Prekks only one of ma consumers/
. . . So If he ever balled, it must be a factual rumour/
Cos his rhymes is a comic relief . . . Aqueous humor!/
ThePrekky

•I brought 10 psycho-killers from Herzegovina/Your girl won't be spared... I'd let hollows in her.....while she's reading an encyclopaedia/then have the news wrapped around her head like Ken Saro Wiwa/
Coogar

If yawa dey. . . I burn a boy. . . and end his race/ My Desert Eagle or Mack 10 displays/ on this mental case/
In other words. . . I'll shoot either the 'Mack or D'. . . then bury him. . . in Benue State!!!/
Ibime
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by LooNat11kk: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
Prekky vs ibime

U’ll neva make it in rhymin/ save it u lyin/ errytime
I turn, I CLAP like I got pages of iron/ see I 'hold d
aces'. .so jus 'throw in the cards'. . .or I'll CLUB ya
HEART wit a SPADE into the shape of a DIAMOND!/
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by GIYAZZ(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nothin' new bout the stammerer, its tha same
poorly diction/ I bind outta him, the spirit of
stutterin' in tha name of his Jesus/
You lack the '' Elements of Speech'' b.itch . . . like the
''name of that article'' which you bit from in that
same competition!/

Was astounded, prolly dumbstruck/ ''Babatunde''
would bear me witness how fear swallowed him,
when D branded just Revolver/
'fore I even point @ the ''mod 9'' . . . he had already
started perspirin' tears, excretin' saliva, after his
' heart' musta 'left its position' and landed on his
stomach!/

Dj5naira

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by GIYAZZ(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
But if he seems to be winning..judges should read
again and change they verdicts/don't mind if he claim
you heartless/
Cos my plan is to make him suffer a bitter loss like
Abiola...when I give M k.o that will quench his heart
beat!!!/

Emaprince vs mikuz

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by kr0ne(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
My Top Ten Funniest Punchlines

1. He tried casting demons/ but he ain’t 'P Square'. . . .so they left
the pastor bleeding/
chanting “Peter we know, Paul we know. . . but who are you?”. . .as they slapped and beat him!!/ grin grin grin

2. Bis is an idol/ This nigga’s a hyped fool/ A gentle wind to a typhoon!/ I’m Magneto. . .so when he spit from his rifle/ . . I'll leave his bullets 'suspended in thin air'. . . like 'misbehaving witches in flight school'!!/

3 •The way i shoot off rhymes/....I'll make your newborn cry/How're you a math guru & you don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie

4 I've been to wars/ . . where my vocal strength aided me to win a brawl/
His voice barely yield dividends . musicians in southeast asia can tell that the 'singer poor'/

5 One, TWO, BUCKLE MA SHOE/ and here come my GOONS RUNNING YA HOOD/ you alone and helpless. DUDE, WHATCHU GON DO?/
would he STOOP, CALL IT A TRUCE?'/ or would the FOOL SUMMON HIS CREW?/ .... "TEAMCURVES!!" he might bark.
But tha wud only put him in a bad shape to LOSE ...RO-KI-A-TU!/

6 too much personals yet they lackin the strong points/
u foolishly wasted ur whole time studyin lime like a beetch plannin abortion!!!//

7 jason's home was raided by shekau as at two weeks/ after the girls were kidnapped and abused with/
he's mom's womanliness was detached from her pubic/ . . . shek took it
so while we scream #bringbackourgirls . . . Jason screams bringbackourpussy!

8 I could win this battle with the wackest verse/ This nigga so black, it hurts!/
And God said let there be light. . . the sun replied. . . “wait, before I shine on Blaq. . . I need to practice first!!”

9 Aii listen...
U boutta be engaged in this
MARRIAGE OF BARS/. . .this bar is simply
FOUNDATION CLASS/
. . .1st Question is How u wanna Take me??
With such OUTRAGIOUS TRASH??/
"The goof Ran when i 'Brang' him the ether"
^^ Dats English From a
GRADUATE OF MATHS!!/

10 He ain't specially skilled/to crack lines I sequentially spill/if he is . . I will eventually kill/
Cos he will never be 'sick'. . .except for the known fact that 'lunatics are mentally ill'!!/

List may continue though grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by GIYAZZ(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
kr0ne:
My Top Ten Funniest Punchlines

1. He tried casting demons/ but he ain’t 'P Square'. . . .so they left
the pastor bleeding/
chanting “Peter we know, Paul we know. . . but who are you?”. . .as they slapped and beat him!!/ grin grin grin

2. Bis is an idol/ This nigga’s a hyped fool/ A gentle wind to a typhoon!/ I’m Magneto. . .so when he spit from his rifle/ . . I'll leave his bullets 'suspended in thin air'. . . like 'misbehaving witches in flight school'!!/

3 •The way i shoot off rhymes/....I'll make your newborn cry/How're you a math guru & you don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie

4 I've been to wars/ . . where my vocal strength aided me to win a brawl/
His voice barely yield dividends . musicians in southeast asia can tell that the 'singer poor'/

5 One, TWO, BUCKLE MA SHOE/ and here come my GOONS RUNNING YA HOOD/ you alone and helpless. DUDE, WHATCHU GON DO?/
would he STOOP, CALL IT A TRUCE?'/ or would the FOOL SUMMON HIS CREW?/ .... "TEAMCURVES!!" he might bark.
But tha wud only put him in a bad shape to LOSE ...RO-KI-A-TU!/

6 too much personals yet they lackin the strong points/
u foolishly wasted ur whole time studyin lime like a beetch plannin abortion!!!//

7 jason's home was raided by shekau as at two weeks/ after the girls were kidnapped and abused with/
he's mom's womanliness was detached from her pubic/ . . . shek took it
so while we scream #bringbackourgirls . . . Jason screams bringbackourpussy!

8 I could win this battle with the wackest verse/ This nigga so black, it hurts!/
And God said let there be light. . . the sun replied. . . “wait, before I shine on Blaq. . . I need to practice first!!”

9 Aii listen...
U boutta be engaged in this
MARRIAGE OF BARS/. . .this bar is simply
FOUNDATION CLASS/
. . .1st Question is How u wanna Take me??
With such OUTRAGIOUS TRASH??/
"The goof Ran when i 'Brang' him the ether"
^^ Dats English From a
GRADUATE OF MATHS!!/

10 He ain't specially skilled/to crack lines I sequentially spill/if he is . . I will eventually kill/
Cos he will never be 'sick'. . .except for the known fact that 'lunatics are mentally ill'!!/

List may continue though grin
Comedians full Nl, chai!! grin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Ibime(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
I whooze his eye/ and bruise his thigh/ cos I'm sicker than Crooked I/
I beat him beyond recognition . . till we see the Prince screaming WHO AM I?!/ - Mikuz

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by kr0ne(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
Am closing down this queer/ .. . . .if only he knew me/ . . . .he should have been cloning a newbie/ . . . . cos I punched him blank and. . . . and don't see this c*nt reacting . . . . if he was rehearsing a nollywood movie!!!/*country acting* grin grin grin cunnts reacting
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
By Ibime. vs theprekky- hidden double entendre.... laughed when I read this ...grin ...

i ll" leave the fraudster frying/ They say Prekky’s a
pastor?. . . of course, they lying!/
The congregation must be 'blind' . . .
LITERALLY. . . .if this 'dog is guiding' !!/

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kr0ne check the one above
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Ibime(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
I’m a gangster and goon/ A savage baboon/ who run with ravishing loons/who brandish harpoons/ and cannons that shoot. . . at range so long. . .that if we do a 21 barrel salute/. . at least 10 bullets. . . would land on the moon!!/ - Bis

The name's chanted on the streets/ . savior of bandits and the thieves/
Time of my birth . . I came out my mom's p.uss.y . . and landed on my feet/ - Emaprince

I'm clever,you a nitwit/ its better you retreat b!tch/ 'fore this commando's irate/
Cos my team could beat your team from sun up to 'sun-down' . . like orlando pirates/
A team that tear hearts in a street bout/ with spears,darts and we speak loud/
But niggas who fails to 'listen' . . get 'ear-marked' for a beat down/ - Emaprince

Ruffriders . . . I was loving all they styles/ . . and the way they glistened with lyrics/
I was crazy with 'eve's droppings' . . like dudes who loves to listen in secret/ - Emaprince

I need help from the church/ to rid myself of the dirt/
last time . . I pointed my gun up and shoot . . an alien body fell on the earth/ - Emaprince

Whoever engage this viper/ in a major cypher/
will only seperate the King of Jungle. . . from the paper tigers!/
I'm holding my fort/ exposing you dorks/ for jokes and for sport/
I'm solving complex 'Taylor series'. . . you doing Obioma work!/
Y'all should be kissing the belt/ instead of dissing yourselves/
I beat niggas from morn till the wee hours of night. . . make em piss on themselves/ - Ibime

4 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Old man texting but claims job with a Stable amount/ if you really a vet, open a facebook account/ cuz to me you just a Weak dude that geeks hype/
U stay safe in NL, where yall just Pick who ya feel like/ cuz elsewhere, Real goons that script tight/ would raise d bar...lol, I mean Big tools and flint knives/ and start hitting on this man like Mikuz and khimwhyte!/

I'm Raiding at his home, so he plays dead/ subzero temp, the stage set/ 3 see the light when my presence impales them/
They leave signs on the wall like cave men/ I Scorpion d nigga, yall thinking mortal combat play here?/ tree, light, presents, its christmas!... I just pulled this fatty through d air like reindeer!/

In these game of thrones, I'm Past the King's door, a killer shadow he'll die standing in awe/, and just to spite this Royal b1tch Queen's Landing will burn /
We've been at war, His sectors descend and imma kill his son/, wait.. I'll bring that back cuz I see he's dumb, I said we've been at war, he's Hector's descendant, I'm Archilles' son! /

UlqU3

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Limerick: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

limerick na madman gringrin..... However i think using this style in a battle will make it hard for the judges to give a fair verd....

Me i couldnt even count the amount of bars he had....
if yu had counted em, you wouldnt count more than 10
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
I need help from the church/ to rid myself of the
dirt/
last time . . I pointed my gun up and shoot . . an
alien body fell on the earth/

this is ill ... emaprince
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by GIYAZZ(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Y'all post best Bragadocio lines na. . .

I'm coming with one sha
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Y'all post best Bragadocio lines na. . .

I'm coming with one sha

waiting ...
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Limerick: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
I whooze his eye/ and bruise his thigh/ cos I'm sicker than Crooked I/
I beat him beyond recognition . . till we see the Prince screaming WHO AM I?!/ - Mikuz

grin grin grin

wtf, mikuz, this is evil grin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Clasiksam(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Make the money double doe doe like plantain #blaqbonez
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Ibime(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Memorable schemes. . .

Indigenes boasting with they dripping mouth/ but when the fire comes they chicken out/
No Garrisons . . . we bring in D lines . . . that lock the city down!/
Ikwerre landlords pack they loads/ when the cannons roll/
We take the fight to the streets . . . and 'Harbour roads'!/
We wait till they dim they lights/ then we pilfer knives/ to attack the weaker guys/
Call us 'Ogbunabali' . . . translation . . . we "niggas who kill at night!!"/ - Mikuz: PortHarcourt scheme

Why this monkey want test?/ Terry Da Rapman must have 'taught him nonsense'/
Cos he still 'suffering and smiling'. . . even after winning the 'zombie' contest/
This dumb broke joker/ better come no closer/
before I throw his mother off the balcony. . . and make the poor 'fella'. . . blame it on 'unknown soldier'!!!/ - Ibime: Fela Kuti scheme

sm1 tell this imp pls. . that ma line's sick. .it maligns. . break limbs like biscuit/
I'm raw. .put 5 rings around his neck. .im d wrong opponent this ol' limp pick!/
puffed up, i field him. .lethal fumes got him huffing and puffin like a drunk chump
rip this punk guts . .toss his breathing organ over d sand turf. .watch his Lung Jump!/ - DBR: Olympics Scheme

He better Reverence my rhymes, cos Im a Father to him/
If he say my name in vain, theres no pardon for him/
cos Ill shoot Cannons at this Primate. . . for his Cardinal sin/ - Ibime: Catholic scheme

And repeats which fall under this category. . . .

The way i shoot off rhymes/....I'll make your newborn cry/How're you a math guru & you don't watch your figure ...Is this food or die...?/Yet you continue to eat few more fries/Your huge circumference should be blamed ........on too much pie/ - Coogar Mathematics Scheme

See NL is a typical FAST 'CHESS GAME', lotta niggas round the 'King', you can't ACCESS STRAIGHT, ladies 1st, he's white, I'm d 'BLACK SET' K?
Soon as he makes his move, my 'KNIGHTS' ESCAPE, he'll start "moving his 'porns" like his WIFE's ENRAGED, I start killing em, read thru his WISEST PLAY, "split his ranks" cuz "Bishop can't help"... his LICENSE FAKE,
Im hoping d rest have GROUP INSURANCE? They look "scared of d dark Knight" like CROOKS IN GOTHAM, still has his 'Queen', d next MOVE's IMPORTANT, but she "falls for a knight" n d RIDER PICKS HER, so ur "Queen in taxi" kinda LIKE LATIFAH, Now d king's exposed, he's FULL OF PANIC, "rookies flying over him".. MOVE CALLED CASTLING, laughable, anoda TWO TURNS THAT's IT, the king's trapped, time to get YA HEAD STRAIGHT, he's like "I invented this shid, ma ma.....MA TEMPLATES" but dude.. you outta moves.. THAT's CHECKMATE!/ - U3: Chess scheme

5 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by GIYAZZ(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

waiting ...
Dj5naira really inspired me. He's the first Vet that I sparred with on here when I was still learning the ropes.

Dj5naira Ya lines are incomplete, they suffer critical
deficiency/
Practice he's perfectin' won't still improve his
proficiency/
I drop Simple flows without Much Work like
Submachine . . . Gathering momentum to come
out with much efficiency/
The raft. . you craft . . are daft. . you drop lines
like clown, so they laughed/
But they all know what I draft, . . Xtreme
rhymes. . heavy like draught!/
Im the Boss. . like Ross/
See, you can't Outshine me cuz my Lip Gloss!!/
Like electron, you dis(s)charge -ve/
The only time he comes out Full Blown is when
he HIV +ve/
Niggas 8 what I do to them when I pitch
Octave/
Im like the Holyghost. . I don't forgive/
When they Blas(t)phemy. . I put them on top
spot, leaving them Hyper tensive!/
I flow chart, . . I don't bar graph/
Im the Oracle, . . So with this staff. . I split
heads in half/
If this calf. . raise Neck like Giraffe. . I belly
laugh. . and gaff scalp/
He's illin. ., he needs spiritual healing. ., cuz all
his lines are Weavil boring!/
With the way I airlift. ., I still shake grounds to
make floorshift/
I force coons to drift adrift/
I'll down you out here, . . .never make you
happy, . Even though you facelift/
He X 3 while I murder in pack like 5 Alive!/
Ya b'itch too, I'll kill her live. . Im in my clive. .,
others, . . Take a dive!/
Lyrical jive. . I drive. ., sound sweet. .like Bees in
Hive/
Take time cuz this Hot lad here. . Tear. . Up like
Bear. . those that dare/
Sit in chair. . drink beer. . and watch you flare/
I stay in bullet, that's why Im always In the
Lead!!!/
If these Cat-Holics want to Meow in the Creed/
I'll shred furs and make skin bleed!/
Niggas had better exit. . outta here so I don't
edit. . you bit by bit/
Even if you come out in millions, . .I still
minimize the digit/
Set up a rap battle . .I take on with no weapon/
I mother(murder) . .Father in this game, . . .
Plus their spawn. . See I spare no one!/
I Flow to hit Jackpot . . Im fortuned/
In this battle field, i've lined the margin/
And bridge the distance. . Seperatin' real heads
from urchins/
I'll saddle. . you with heavy bars, smackin' ur
butt at the same time with a paddle!/
So Imma end up all these Opera blast. . when I
down cast!!/
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by coogar: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
wrongturn:
* his LIES AND BLABBERS/ that he RIDES AND HAMMERS/ this agege bread eater , DISGUISED SHAWARMA/ but when krone blew his cover, and DEFILED THE 'BASTARD'/ he came out in public and DENIED HIS FATHER!!!/

* now this FAGG ALREADY KNOWS/ that my SPARS DON'T END WITH JOKES/ with the 'Revenge Of Sith,' i'll SERVE MORE DEADLY BLOWS/ and the 'Rebel must flee' ...... 'STAR WARS EPISODE'/.........

FYH:
............this brawl is forkin waste/ after this, u don't deserve another taste/ coz u need more work to up ur game/ but if ur desperate to reach my level .........try typin ur WORDS IN UPPERCASE!//.............

siddoggg:
Am closing down this queer/ .. . . .if only he knew me/ . . . .he should have been cloning a newbie/ . . . . cos I punched him blank and. . . . and don't see this c*nt reacting . . . . if he was rehearsing a nollywood movie!!!/*country acting*.........................

ThePrekky:
NL's Unbeaten, my every shot results in killings/ with stun gun that finish twerps/ so in the long run I'll finish first/ cos Im usain bolt. . blazing every track . .while u barely cover laps. . .like büm-shots & mini skirts!/

mikuz:
I got mad lovers/ from his VILLAGE to AHOADA/ but his flows hardly pass borders/
. . so this black fraudster/ better not set his foot in PH . . or try to CROSS RIVERS . . cos Ill practically eat Dog . . like my CALABAR brothers!!!!/

Ibime:
I present Prekky as a living sacrifice/ and make his father cry/
cos I swear on the 'last book of old testament' . . .I’ll stab his mum in the pupils. . . and make his 'Ma lack eye'!!/

I’ll cripple this mug/ for 'holding my shirt'. . . . like an ignorant thug/
I don’t wanna stab the pitiful slug/
. . . but if he 'touch the hem of my garment'. . . I’ma turn this battle. . . to an 'issue of blood'!!/

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
Braggadocio
grin

Ibime
Nobody on the corner got stagger like you/
cos nobody on the corner drank a gallon of brew/
The raps that I spew/ will depict ya defeat/
cos I can walk on water. . . without lifting my feet!/

I instruct you how to rap. . . and my teaching is
clear/
cos niggas need an "e -manual" . . . and Jesus is
here!!!!

Im having rats for dinner/ while y’all cats get
thinner/
I walk past a nigga. . .and leave more footprints. . .
than a caterpillar/

Dark Rebel ....
Am a Mediator between good and bad...i could rhyme heaven with Hell/

I chew rat poison...with good table manners...and I don't talk while eating/

Count my blessings?...that's like taking Asia's census....in an Hour or Two/

"Even Beyonce knows....am a 'double Hova' ...call me ''Jay Jay' Okocha/

If we traded brains...I would make yours smart...and mine ll' make you Smarter/

I Ffucked the world on April 1st...and came month end....like a Salary /

Am a different Jason...I bring you doom...on Saturday the 14th/

Streetwize--

Im in a major bind/ to always blaze your kind
put me in Delta state . . . yet I wont have a change of
mind

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gospel Rappers Arise. Lets Rap with Gospel Lyrics only / Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.