Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,260 members, 7,936,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

It is what it is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It is what it is (1122 Views)

She Complained Bitterly That I Don't Call Her Anymore. Imagine The Nonsense. / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is what it is by Hassanjj(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: It is what it is by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Your nose go peel if you write in complete wordsangryMeanwhile,it's a capital "G" when spelling "GOD"

You and your imaginary wife are "to match"~~ you are both cheats so make nobody complain angry
Re: It is what it is by grinface98(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hey bro! I understand ur situation & i know how u must be feeling. My advice for u is that u shuld give her time & reason with her at the same time. Remind her of the dangers involved too...But remember, it is not easy to forget sumone u aborted & went thru pains for
Re: It is what it is by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
niggas craving for attention since 1AD
Re: It is what it is by prettyjo(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: It is what it is by Kingharzyz(m): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
its not easy for her to forget just like that...it seems you need to talk to ur wife,make her understand your point,what you want and why she has to follow your way.
thank you
Re: It is what it is by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP, Cheating never yields any positive result, so I won't advice u to do so. But why will u marry her when u know she already have messed up in the past?.

If u guys were datin I would have recommended a break up, but as it is now, u ghast live with it bro. Until u catch her fvckin the doctor then she is still innocent, u will have to pay a close attention, but be careful not to get BP over the matter, cos that will be the cross u'll have to carry for marryin a lady who cannot be trusted.

Single guys in the house, think carefully before u marry any lady that has cheated on u in the past, cos a t*t* once fvcked can always be fvcked so long as there is a rapport between the fvcker n the fvckee.....take note

2 Likes

Re: It is what it is by chachazzy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is one of the problems of early marriage, there is a big difference between getting married and staying married. One has to be psychologically and morally ready before going into marriage.
@Op, just listen to yourself. So hitting the streets will make you feel good? SMH, you still have a very long way to go bro. You really need counseling.
Re: It is what it is by braine(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
I feel you bro. I know how you feel. Since she can't seem to free the dude, they're prolly still having stuff together. I don't even know what to advice. But going to the old way is not cool.
Re: It is what it is by braine(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
lrguru:
OP, Cheating never yields any positive result, so I won't advice u to do so. But why will u marry her when u know she already have messed up in the past?.

If u guys were datin I would have recommended a break up, but as it is now, u ghast live with it bro. Until u catch her fvckin the doctor then she is still innocent, u will have to pay a close attention, but be careful not to get BP over the matter, cos that will be the cross u'll have to carry for marryin a lady who cannot be trusted.

Single guys in the house, think carefully before u marry any lady that has cheated with u in the past, cos a t*t* once fvcked can always be fvcked so long as there is a rapport between the fvcker n the fvckee.....take note

Word! Noted.
Re: It is what it is by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2014
Its nothin, ƱR wife doesn't want u to die, a good reason why she called a old doctor friend of hers, if ƱR wife haven't called him,ƱR topic would have been: SHE HAS A DOCTOR FRIEND BUT REFUSED TO CALL HIM WHEN I WAS ILL..
Re: It is what it is by valdes00(m): 1:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Once debe, always debe....
Re: It is what it is by basille(m): 4:13am On Nov 15, 2014
i
have decided to pick up my old life style.
Having girl frnds. Pls. Am i makin a right
decision?
Some questions need not be asked.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Types Of People You Meet At The Club / Need Your Views / Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.