Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,281 members, 7,974,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:32 PM

Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal (8697 Views)

Why Tinubu Boycotted APC NEC Meeting – Chieftain: The SUN / Why We Dumped Buhari For Jonathan – Gani Adams / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by nuclearboy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
I don't understand.

Tambuwal?

Tambuwal who is going for Sokoto governorship or which one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by debo07(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
GMB,Tambuwal or who ever they present will be more effecient,accountable,sincere,solution oriented dan that cluesless fellow GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by raumdeuter: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
DeLaRue:

Actually, if Tinubu backs Buhari, he will get the APC ticket.

Buhari's problem is his baggage. It will be difficult for APC to persuade many southerners about him.

And I talk as a pro- Buhari person.

Any southerner that would not vote Buhari won't vote any APC candidate to start with, so pandering to these set of voters is foolish

It would be foolish for APC to drop Buhari if they're interested in winning next year.

Who in his right senses would drop a candidate guaranteed 11m votes even if elections is held tonight.

Any other candidate and Jonathan would win easily.

I think the news is just a PDP fabrication
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
During the presidential campaign what would APC use to campaign against PDP after usually 'poaching' from the same PDP for its candidate.
It's seems Olisa Metuh and PDP have succeeded in Using propaganda to remove Buhari from the race, the only real challenger GEJ has
or is it another betrayal from Tinubu?

Congratulation to oga Jona in advance cool.

An election between GEJ and Tambuwal is what those in boxing business call no contest.

12 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by iykak47: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2014
donphilopus:
I ain't surprised seeing this from vanguard, a proGEJ paper. The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom. All I'm seeing there is "an associate of Tinubu", "one of Tinubu's aides" and "Tinubu's loyalist". No names; nothing, nothing, nothing. Maybe those people are nameless fellows, who knows! Vanguard should continue encouraging themselves wrongly. That wouldn't save GEJ from being swept out of office come next year!

The fools who keep saying Tinubu is now politically dead in the Southwest are still the same set of people who believe without the Support of Tinubu, Buhari cannot win the Southwest. Is that not hypocrisy?! Keep deceiving yourselves.

Moreover, most of the serving APC Governors have already pitched tent with Buhari, so he has nothing to worry about. Latest Friday next week, most of you celebrating this would be perplexed to hear that Tambuwal has purchased APC' nomination form for Sokoto State Guber Polls. Though you wouldn't like to hear that because y'all feel GEJ will "use him to shine" in the General Election should he wins APC' ticket.

Meanwhile, I wouldn't be surprised if I should see this on the homepage tomorrow morning because any news which seems to be against Buhari's candidature always hits the homepage. Anyways, let's wait till December 8th to know who's who!
well said buh OBJ is far more influential than tinubu tinubu control d crowd OBJ controls d result and I still think buahri is d best bet he would surely level gej in d north which I don't think tambuwal could achieve
if buahri should flag d APC banner d final battle ground is. Yoruba tho APC ain't that much anymore OBJ will surely deliver for whomsoever he aligned with buh obj can't stand to be controlled by buahri obj is too mouthed for DAT this post might be true

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 15, 2014
IdiAmin1:
As usual, I expect the General to decamp to another party soon and when that happens, APC's Northern votes will be divided giving PDP an advantage. Wait a minute, how am I sure PDP is not behind this upcoming drama in APC? I respect PDP not because they are not corrupt but because of the political ingenuity. APC is just a bunch of brain1ess and desperate 7hieves undecided
I tot am d only 1 thinking in DAT direction pdp ehn dey sabi d game lyk mad
PDP don grow bear for d game

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by thaoriginator: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2014
theChiefPriest:

TANoid, stop this senseless generalisation after reasoning with your anus.

Will you
grin
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2014
raumdeuter:

Any southerner that would not vote Buhari won't vote any APC candidate to start with, so pandering to these set of voters is foolish

It would be foolish for APC to drop Buhari if they're interested in winning next year.

Who in his right senses would drop a candidate guaranteed 11m votes even if elections is held tonight.

Any other candidate and Jonathan would win easily.

I think the news is just a PDP fabrication
don't just conclude I don't think neither OBJ nor IBB will support APC if buahri emerge as flag bearer and u know how far these two can influence d result especially In S/W which is expected to be d battle ground and if obj and tinubu could collabo den PDP is long gone
having these two against u is a blow..maybe tanbuwal might help but tambuwal
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by xtervaganza(m): 12:30am On Nov 15, 2014
What if pdp planted tambuwal in apc to destroy them?

Funny but could be true

10 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by TechRev: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Either:

This is true and Tinubu's camp dont trust Buhari's Men (They may trust GMB).

or

Tinubu is already preparing to sell his goods just like in 2011 (Imagine a farmer waiting to sell as harvest period arrives)

or

This is just a fake news from PDP. And what will PDP hope to achieve with this fake news?? They hope the seed of mistrust between Tinubu's cam and that of Buhari will grow to a tree that will cut APC in half.

Which ever it is, the news is not a good one, cause the contest no go sweet again without the whole APC structure solidly behind GMB.
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by ayindejimmy(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2014
No doubt, Tinubu should be scared bicos he has a lot to hide. But nothing he or his so called Camp does can stop Hurricane Buhari. He's OUR collective will and decision that matters not some corrupt politicians trying to secure their interest
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by brownlord: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2014
Nextlevel0007:
#Mic check,,,1, 2

This is getting interesting,,,,

why checking microphone?
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 15, 2014
Lol
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by venivedivici(m): 1:29am On Nov 15, 2014
Any day, anytime, Buhari will garner more votes in the North than will Tambuwal if elected. He's got more street cred, more influence. The only reason why unrepentantly corrupt folks like Tinubu would wanna sideline him is that inbred fear in them that he would turn against them should he win.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by smsshola(m): 2:41am On Nov 15, 2014
2015 diff news are jus popping up but real and imaginary...matches in Olamide stories fo d gods.
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 15, 2014
No one should make Buhari shed tears BEFORE the election, cos I know the man as someone who sheds tears AFTER elections.

Let's be frank, with Tambuwal as an option, Nigeria is making a clean break from the OLD militarily back-grounded feudal lords who hold this country to ransom, if only the oil wells can be taken away from these people, then Nigerians will benefit more for it.

Tinubu is now afraid of his Buhari coming to prosecute him ? He is visualizing his life in exile or in prison.

10 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by darne(m): 3:55am On Nov 15, 2014
Asiwaju No dey amaze me anymore angry

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by onatisi(m): 4:00am On Nov 15, 2014
ProfCorruption:

A day is too long in politics. While Buhari is extremely popular, I have my doubts he has the capacity to clinch APC ticket.
bros , why do you say buhari is popular? I have even removed the extremely you used,please do you really know what it means to be politically popular? We are not talking about the few people using multiple monikers on nairaland, have you gone to the political field or the masses and asked them questions? Obj is well known but not popular with people. There is a huge difference in been known and been popular especially when it is in the political context. Omisore is well known but not popular with the people. Buahri is well known but not politically popular with nigerians . What many people don't realize is that atiku is a more formidable opponent against pdp and gej than buhari, infact pdp will be so glad if buhari clinches the apc ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 15, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

I tot am d only 1 thinking in DAT direction pdp ehn dey sabi d game lyk mad
PDP don grow bear for d game
I'm even suspecting the entire drama of withdrawing Tambuwal's security details was a ploy by the Presidency to make him even more popular.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by dahfweshdude69: 4:26am On Nov 15, 2014
ffs just do the damn primary election....if buhari, no p..or anyone....just kick that gej out of office
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by LeStylo: 4:29am On Nov 15, 2014
Abagworo:
The reason why the rich are scared of Buhari is his uprightness and nothing more. The corrupt elite believe Buhari will kill their empire. Especially IBB.
You said it all. Every other thing na story for the carpenter. It's the call of Nigerians now. The IBB's that took us down our knees should let us be!
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Billyonaire:
No one should make Buhari shed tears BEFORE the election, cos I know the man as someone who shed tears AFTER elections.

Let's be frank, with Tambuwal as an option, Nigeria is making a clean break from the OLD militarily backgrounded feudal lords to hold this country to ransom, if only the oil wells can be taken away from these people, then Nigerians will benefit more for it.

Tinubu is now afraid of his Buhari coming to prosecute him ? He is visualizing his life in exile or in prison.
I know. If Tambuwal becomes the APC candidate, it would be the 1st time since 1993 that neither major Presidential candidate has military or para-military experience.
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by arresa: 4:54am On Nov 15, 2014
theChiefPriest:

TANoid, stop this senseless generalisation after reasoning with your anus.

Will you

You are questioning TANoids for doing what TANoids do... na wa o grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by brainpower(m): 5:21am On Nov 15, 2014
Story for the gods. Buhari will be given the flag to contest as APC candidate and Tinubu and some politicians will betray him which gives the PDP victory. We know Tinubu's antecedents and we know Buhari can cry foul. I pity my governor who let himself to be dragged into this. I have been trying to picture Tinubu working with someone he doesn't entirely control and it seems impossible, I have also tried picturing Buhari or Tambuwal or Atiku working with someone they don't trust entirely. Let's wait till their primaries and see what happens next. I repeat, this is their best chance of winning Aso Rock, if they fail, then they should all retire from politics.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by frankyychiji(f): 5:25am On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:
We are about to witness another bloodless coup detat. This time Buhari will be retired back to Daura. grin grin grin grin
permanently!! Bruised, scathed, disgraced and demystified!! grin grin

....after that, the spoilt brat Tambuwal will follow suit! Atiku will remain in the game so that we can punish him publicly for staging that infamous walk out on eagle square!

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by eunisam: 5:31am On Nov 15, 2014
When a kingdom divides against itself,it is bound to fail. E no concern me.
Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by muaa(f): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2014
I suspect Tambuwal as a PDP agent sent to distablize the plans of APC. Politics and crazy shits grin

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by chacoonder(m): 6:16am On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=john403 post=28022776]Because he, Tinubu, is an ASSS. Tinubu is a totally unreliable fellow, like the typical yoruba man

Senseless He-goat....., the yorubas still remain the most faithful and also the political rallying point of the country,that is why we are always indispensable whenever we are in a period of political razzmatazz like this..the records are everywhere, go and get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by Mogidi: 6:28am On Nov 15, 2014
There maybe no need for elections next year, God has already put confusion in their midst and its not even January yet.

Congratulations to GEJ in advance.

6 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal by donmalcolm21(m): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2014
I still don't understand how APC trolls will turn around to support Tambuwal presidency? Its just like being a addicted to soul music and the next minute you start telling people that Rap is the bomb

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crude Oil Price Fell From $140 To $38 In 2008, Still Economy Was Stable: Okonjo / Enugu North LGA Elders Council Endorse Sen.ayogu Eze / Jonathan Releases N23bn Military Pension Arrears … Orders Review Of Pensioners Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.