Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,871 members, 7,915,499 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:19 AM

Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family (1427 Views)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Funniest Thing You Said During Labour And Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by RedHotChic(f): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2008
What is the best thing you ever did for your spouse or family?
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by iice(f): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2008
RedHotChic:

What is the best thing you ever did for your spouse or family?

Loving them
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by Ben13: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2008
I bought my sister a G-string cool
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by RedHotChic(f): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2008
I bought my sister a G-string

Are you training her to be a stripper?
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by plappville(f): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2008
Rendering help to the once that needed it most, ex:education, clothing etc.
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by Angolobabe(f): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2008
i help them by seting them up for a better future to prevent jealousy ,eg i sent 2 of my sisters abroad ,one is doing her masters in UK now while the other is here with me in europe and settled, i open a resturante for another one in nigeria,paying tuition fee for another in Uniport and encouraging her to get a higher grade so i can transfer her education abroad and i bought a car for my mom -Nissan Altima etc and i hope to retire soon on this so everyone can fend for themselives grin grin and i can then concentrate on myself

1 Like

Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2008
Helping my mom bring up my other 3 siblings
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by osisi6(f): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
Being there for them and being the best daughter and sister they can ever ask for.
Mom.Dad and siblings,I love you all with all my heart and I know God will keep us all healthy and strong till we have our next reunion
Chukwu gozie unu ri nne
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by HRhotness(f): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2008
@ topic

Being in their lives grin grin grin
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by wakagirl: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
The best for now, built my mum a well deserved and befitting house, the best is yet to come
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by TOYOSI20(f): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2008
@ Topic,

Loving and being there for them kiss
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by RedHotChic(f): 4:17am On Nov 27, 2008
Nobody here gave up education or career so that his/her siblings can go to school?

Nobody here has no savings because his/her siblings have to be maintained?
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by KarmaMod(f): 4:19am On Nov 27, 2008
Lmao how old do you think we are? 40 and up?
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by RedHotChic(f): 6:11am On Nov 27, 2008
You dont have to be 40 to do those things. If you are foregoing your career and education at 40, it means you had none before because your life is pretty much over. Some did it at 18.
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by KarmaMod(f): 6:15am On Nov 27, 2008
well usually, it's when a certain sibling is either married or well established, that's when they take it upon themselves to pay for the other sibling;'s school/upkeep.
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by RedHotChic(f): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2008
well usually, it's when a certain sibling is either married or well established, that's when they take it upon themselves to pay for the other sibling;'s school/upkeep.

Not in every case. Some start suffering early in life. Its not everybody here that has a daddy and mummy living in NY besides, some marry as early as 18 in order to help their family financially.
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by jacq(f): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2008
No matter how much you help with money ans stuffs like that it is never enough they will always request for one thing or the other.
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by KarmaMod(f): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
RedHotChic:

Not in every case. Some start suffering early in life. Its not everybody here that has a daddy and mummy living in NY besides, some marry as early as 18 in order to help their family financially.

Funmi, Olorun a pese awon obi gidi fun e toba taiye wa. Jealousy is a pathetic emotion. You dont even know where mine are so if I were you, I'd stop looking for my trouble else all your names will be banned again. Just so you know

From most of the people on NL, alot of them helped their siblings thru the way I JUST described. If you check the Travel forum, you'd see such examples.

Back in the day it was women that gave up school for male siblings to go. That was the case for my grandmother. undecided
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by RedHotChic(f): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2008
Funmi, Olorun a pese awon obi gidi fun e toba taiye wa. Jealousy is a pathetic emotion. You don't even know where mine are so if I were you, I'd stop looking for my trouble else all your names will be banned again. Just so you know

haba, wetin na? kiss kiss
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by KarmaMod(f): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2008
Just a lil warning, dear wink

What's the best think YOU"ve done for your family?

You always make threads asking question yet never bothered answering the question yourself. Why? Not cool
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by RedHotChic(f): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2008
Just a little warning, dear Wink

What's the best think YOU"ve done for your family?

You always make threads asking question yet never bothered answering the question yourself. Why? Not cool

shocked shocked

You won't understand.
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by KarmaMod(f): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2008
Yea I would. cool

Cant ask people to share/giving and not do the same, Funmi.
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by Pinkrosey(f): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2008
Then tell us! you can’t start a thread and not share your own experience

start nowby telling!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by whatever90(f): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
well,since I'm d last child undecided ,reverse is d case in my own case wt my sis and bros grin 

well d only people i really take care of r my parents,and they in return takia of moi too grin grin grin

ok seriously now I'm not laffing  angry   angry angry grin can't start listing everything ive done for them here  undecided
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by abujabooks(f): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
Investing 4 my kids' future.

Being d best mum & wife and improving daily.
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by RedHotChic(f): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2008
Investing 4 my kids' future.

Being d best mum & wife and improving daily.
@bold, I love that. Thats so nice of you and keep it up.
Re: Best Thing You Ever Did For Your Family by iz2much: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2008
Yea, I have been a Black sheep in the family before, but now am trying to make amends and make it straight with them

(1) (Reply)

Girl Born By Surrogate (Mom's Best Friend) 4 Months After Mom Died From Cancer / Where Really Have I Gone Wrong / How I Slépt With My Driver Just To Have Children For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.