Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,659 members, 7,979,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:19 AM

Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One (852 Views)

Ladies Who Will You Choose? A Poor Faithful Man Or A Rich Man Unfaithful Man / Whom Wuld U Marry; A Rich Cheating Partner Or A Faithful Poor One. / Ladies!!! A Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by chacoonder(m): 7:21am On Nov 15, 2014
Finding the right partner to spend the rest of one’s life with is not always easy. It comes with so many challenges as there are factors to consider before settling down with one. While many people would prefer settling for a partner with good character, some others would certainly see the financial capability of the partner as a plus. Though experts have said that money should not be the primary determinant in the choice of a life partner, how many people would marry somebody who is not comfortable financially? The question is who would you prefer out of a poor faithful guy and a rich cheating guy?
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by Lautechgossip(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2014
The rich cheating one is likely the best
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:25am On Nov 15, 2014
The poor broke one #surulere#

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2014
I wud go for the poor faithful guy...u knw y?

NO CONDITION IS PARMANENT.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by teewai3(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2014
lyk seriously?!!!
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by chacoonder(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2014
Lautechgossip:
The rich cheating one is likely the best
Your reasons?
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by chacoonder(m): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2014
Lolaabokoku:
The poor broke one #surulere#
Ori é pe ju..I lyk dat.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by chacoonder(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2014
Harbosede02:
I wud go for the poor faithful guy...u knw y?

NO CONDITION IS PARMANENT.cheesy
you can say that again dear..
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by chacoonder(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2014
teewai3:
lyk seriously?!!!
meaning what?
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by teewai3(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2014
you hardly find girls going after poor guyz, all they want is a naira-loaded guy wic they dnt care if he is a cheat, provided he is meeting their demand
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by chacoonder(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2014
teewai3:
you hardly find girls going after poor guyz, all they want is a naira-loaded guy wic they dnt care if he is a cheat, provided he is meeting their demand
apparently, when it gets to that point of getting married,believe me, a reasonable amount of them would prefer the poor faithful guy..cos many of them believes faithfulness and respect for each other are the driving force of a successful marriage.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by Blackvampire(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2014
Ask caroline danjuma
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Marry-a Rich Cheating Partner Or A Poor Faithful One by Rocktation(f): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2014

(1)

I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend / Ladies Develop Yourselves / Do I Limit D Way I Give 2 Family Members because Am Trying 2 Buid My Own Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.