Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,827 members, 7,886,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? (809 Views)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache / What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
For sometime now, I've been attending a crusade programme in my church(I'm a catholic). The crusade started on monday and ended yesterday with a night vigil(I didn't attend yesterday's own). However, on thursday in the crusade, the ministers were praying and laying hands on people. One of them, a woman..then came to me, placed her thumb on my forehead and started praying... Well, in the course of the prayer, I started feeling dizzling and lost control of my movement. The prayers continued until I couldn't take it anymore and fell down... She then left.. However, when I got home I started having headaches, I've been feeling serious headaches since then, the thing is really bad. Please I want to know, is it because the prayers wasn't completed before I fell down or what? Should I go back and meet them?
Re: Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? by sucreblazing(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
maybe the minister don give u another person problem! !!

though Na my own opinion ooo
Re: Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? by winedeal: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
It's a miraculous headech..so relax ur mind it's well
Re: Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
sucreblazing:
maybe the minister don give u another person problem! !!

though Na my own opinion ooo
Lol... God forbid
Re: Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
winedeal:
It's a miraculous headech..so relax ur mind it's well
Hmmm ok, but what I'm trying to say is that...when the prayer got intense, after series of turning and running about, I started conceiving the thoughts of throwing myself down...cos the cameras were on, and I felt I was getting to point of somersaulting...however, I don't know if I later fell under the influence of the prayers or if I was the one that threw myself down
Re: Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? by sucreblazing(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
Valued:

Lol... God forbid

amen ......it maybe stress or when u were falling did you notice whether u hit your head on a chair or on the floor?

one of these things might constitute the headache ooo

question: what do u call a boyfriend that attends celestial church and beats you all the time?

answer:celebobo on the beat
Re: Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
sucreblazing:

amen ......it maybe stress or when u were falling did you notice whether u hit your head on a chair or on the floor?

one of these things might constitute the headache ooo
There was no chair, and I know I fell straight to the ground..and I think my head hit the ground first...but something keeps telling me I threw myself down
Re: Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? by sucreblazing(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Valued:

There was no chair, and I know I fell straight to the ground..and I think my head hit the ground first...but something keeps telling me I threw myself down

try to take some drugs then....and have a very good rest
Re: Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
sucreblazing:

try to take some drugs then....and have a very good rest
Ok, though I've been resting since...but thanks
Re: Please What Kind Of Headache Is This? by 1mindchrisr(f): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2014
be careful on who lay hands on you
crusades are good but knw dt u exposing yourself unkowingly
not all gliter is Gold

pray for urself
never leave anywhere without praying
pray ,pray ill say
work with wat in you

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Kept Husband’s Corpse In Bedroom For 6 Months Hoping He Resurrects (photos) / Repairing The Altar Of God In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.