Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Futminna Prospectus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna Prospectus (636 Views)

Latest News About 2011 / 2012 Admission For Abu Zaria Prospectus Only / Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China / A B U Zaria(sbrs Prospectus)Have To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Prospectus by complexman: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2008
Guys let me enlighten you guys about FUTMINNA,the school cut of mark is 120 for those who want to come in through JAMB or DE while REMEDIAL own is 100 and all is over 400 .So some people have 290 or even 250 in there post ume score well in FUTMINNA that will not make them to give you admission is who you know and infact a candidates that score below 100 were given admission right here in FUTMINNA,so whether you beleive me or not it left for you am just here to help and before i forget the second list will be coming out before the end of this week /next week .If you need my asistance you can call me to this line 08059265805.Also the remedial for will be closing by the end of this week so if you have interest in getting the form you can call me to my number.

(1) (Reply)

Unaab / Jamb Web Problem / How Was Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.