Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,046 members, 7,939,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him (6374 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2008
Titiw4real:

my sister, u better forget about the guy do not waist your time ,look for your own to hook up with
my prayer for you is that God should give u your own that u will even him more than that.take heart.

Even when she meets him she will still act as the frigid mannequin she is and the guy will end up marrying her lively best-friend. Girls like that always end up with the worst of all men.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by bluespice(f): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2008
micheln dont be harsh on the poor girl
she mightnt be frigid just the shy type
living according to 'the rules of dating'
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2008
bluespice:

micheln don't be harsh on the poor girl
she mightnt be frigid just the shy type
living according to 'the rules of dating'

She has just lost the love of her life living by 'the rules of dating'!
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by bluespice(f): 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2008
pls dont tell me u believe in one person for the other
like everyone is only capable of loving once.
love of her life?
there can be many loves of her life
she only lost one person she loved
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2008
bluespice:

please don't tell me u believe in one person for the other
like everyone is only capable of loving once.
love of her life?
there can be many loves of her life
she only lost one person she loved

She said so besides she wouldn't be so desperate.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by bluespice(f): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2008
am sorry but if she holds on to that thought she has not only lost one she loved? but has also blown all her chances following her principle
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2008
bluespice:

am sorry but if she holds on to that thought she has not only lost one she loved? but has also blown all her chances following her principle

her first chance of an infinite row.

It's time she found another principle. The world has changed and life doesn't wait for you to catch up. Afterall we know life is a bitch. wink
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by bluespice(f): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2008
prudes (im sadly begining to think she's one) would cringe at such a notion
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2008
bluespice:

prudes (I'm sadly begining to think she's one) would cringe at such a notion

*shakes head*
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by LoveAlways(f): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2008
Awwww, dang this is kind of sad. You should have told him how you felt a looong time ago. You should really back off now. Awwww, I feel so bad for you. Poor baby girl. But seriously, out of respect for his fiance, back off and try to get over it.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by omotofine(f): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2008
First thing u need to do is go back to school. Ur english is very appalling. After that u can think of romancing or disromancing urself.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by dbaptist1(m): 12:51am On Nov 30, 2008
First thing u need to do is go back to school. Ur english is very appalling. After that u can think of romancing or disromancing yourself.
[quote][/quote]

im with u there on this one wat an awful english
think they should put english as a criteria for joining this forum imagine even a fulani boy initiating a thread on naira land
imao
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 30, 2008
The dude said he's committed to his fiance. . . .I think it's best of you leave them alone wink
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by LoveAlways(f): 2:33am On Nov 30, 2008
Why are you all so hard on other Nigerians who can't speak english properly? Hell, even people from America and the UK, speak poor english. It's not the easiest language to learn. Ease up, geesh.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2008
d-baptist:

I'm with u there on this one what an awful english
think they should put english as a criteria for joining this forum imagine even a fulani boy initiating a thread on naira land
imao

Any tribalist comment is forbidden on this forum. Mind that dirty mouth of yours.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by mayor007(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2008
Girl, what won't be yours won't be yours. Just move on with life and another guy who is gonna love you will come your way with the offer of marriage on top. PLEASE don't have sex with the guy cus he is involved with another girl who he plans to marry. To forestall this, DON'T EVER BE ALONE WITH HIM. It's not enough to say you can resist temptation.JUST FLEE but I doubt if you wanna do that cus it seems to me that you enjoy the smooching sessions. May God help you.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by kugaba(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2008
d-baptist:

First thing u need to do is go back to school. Ur english is very appalling. After that u can think of romancing or disromancing yourself.

I'm with u there on this one what an awful english
imao

i plead on her  behalf. She needs ur help. maybe she hadn't the opportunity most of u had 2 learn oyibo language but 1 thing she knows is how 2 love another womans junk
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2008
kugaba:

i plead on her behalf. She needs ur help. maybe she hadn't the opportunity most of u had 2 learn oyibo language but 1 thing she knows is how 2 love another womans junk

Shut that junk of yours up.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by kugaba(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2008
michelin89:

Shut that junk of your up.

Back 2 sender.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2008
kugaba:

Back 2 sender.

Olodo. Write your mind!
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by xamuelx(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2008
well is nice of u to let him kw ur feelings, shuld be nice of u to let him go, undecided
cheers dear
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by adconline(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2008
Karmamod@
what kind of "dating" were you doing where the guy ends up marrying someone else

I'm sincerely confused

so dating means bleeping or sexually exploring each other?
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by bluespice(f): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2008
apparently grin
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by chisomquee: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2008
run as fast as your legs can carry you,all the story his telling you is tales by moonlight,even if toast him,he will just use you and dump.use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by kaysy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
@poster
hmmm,
baby u know what?
time they say heals all wonds
resume ur life with some other guy and i promise u the wonds will heal with time ok?
it was nice u neva made the first step cos he might just have done what he did to u now ok?
U'r stil on the safer side baby, Its ur life wink
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by akaa(f): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2008
you people are wonderful, i know i have to forget about him, but it is not easy for me, because it is very difficult for me to love somebody and if i do, to leave or forget about that person na wahala. may you people be praying for me because i have even confess to a pastor about that to help me in prayer so that i can forget about this guy.which i know that i was totally long by still hanging with him, but i can`t help it
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by JJYOU: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2009
so help you God. this is why i advocate women being able to tell a guy her mind
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Aragonc: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
i will rather betray the whole wide world than let the world betray me.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Aragonc: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2009
baby,look before you reap.you better do that.lets i forget,be focuse.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by cdoma: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2009
lol, looser,
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by Fancier(f): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2009
[b] @ poster
Baby Girl I belive so far you have choose from the advice that fellow N/landers as offered you
The truth is you should not allow him use you now. He stil has the respect for you so preserve yourself for the one who deserve you. Its not easy its only does that have been in your shoe that wil understand the situation you are.
Sit down and think of hom as a friend and no string attached if that cant help you, then stay totally away from him. Never allow yourself to be alone with him. Dont allow him manipulate you not even a hug( Dont offer) let him know he now has other responsibility. whenever he comes close to you, see him as one married man an try as much as possible not to have body contact with him with time you will get through everything. BUt If he still love you and want you for real, He will come after you in a respecctable way not in a way to get you in bed ok. Tell yourself he was not meant for you that is why things happened this way ok

NB: Open your mind, free yourself to other guys that will come your way and you will be surprise how fast you wil heal.
Take care girl. I was once in Your shoes cool

[/b]
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married: But I Love Him by ademiller(f): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
What the hell is this? MAID OF HONOR? Na naija u dey o, u better dont go and ruin the wife to be and ur friend's lives. u were not sharp enuff and someone else gets to wear d ring so back OFFF girlfriend and go get ur own man angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? / Seun Should Marry Linda Ikeji / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.