Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,523 members, 7,948,025 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of Over Heating In Honda Bull Dog - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Could Be The Cause Of Over Heating In Honda Bull Dog (705 Views)

Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / Location Of OBD2 Slot In Honda CRV 1999 / What Does Tpms Mean In Honda Accord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of Over Heating In Honda Bull Dog by erictoonice: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Hello guys please help me out, please my car over heats and don't really have any mechanic to scan around, the water in the radiator gets short after just a day please what could be the cause of this over heating, thanks
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Over Heating In Honda Bull Dog by Arizona1: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
SIimple. Your radiator is bad, either leaking or dirty and needs to be change or flushed.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Over Heating In Honda Bull Dog by Emekayoung(m): 4:53am On Nov 16, 2014
There is a leakage somewhere in d radiator...
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Over Heating In Honda Bull Dog by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2014
erictoonice:
Hello guys please help me out, please my car over heats and don't really have any mechanic to scan around, the water in the radiator gets short after just a day please what could be the cause of this over heating, thanks

A lot of things could cause overheating in a car, ranging from coolant leaks to blown head gasket, to a faulty fan, to stuck closed thermostat, look into these issues (starting with the leak) and your problem shold be easily solved.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Over Heating In Honda Bull Dog by erictoonice: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2014
Thanks guys
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of Over Heating In Honda Bull Dog by baaliyah(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

A lot of things could cause overheating in a car, ranging from coolant leaks to blown head gasket, to a faulty fan, to stuck closed thermostat, look into these issues (starting with the leak) and your problem shold be easily solved.

The pro way.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Buy Car Scanner. Pls Advice / Neat Camry Tiny Light For Sale / Watch Out Lagos Drivers! Mobile Courts Are Out To Get You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.