Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,112 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? (1316 Views)

How Did Your Day Go? / * How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Here Is Something Every Guy / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You, In Seven Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by faraij(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

smiley smiley smiley

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by faraij(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2006
i'm yet to meet him but i'm sure
more thingzz, grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by faraij(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2006
sorry!!!!111

her!
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by shawna(f): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2006
haha i was beginning to think u were gay
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by faraij(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2006
noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
thus never possible.a lil mistaken
on the land that sound like naira
haahhahhhaaaa!
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by dondele(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2006
it didnt happen in a day.
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by Raymand(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2006
Im still of the opinion that 'black' girls don't fall in love : they offer themselves out at a price for it. ie no bling bling, no love!
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by dollypee1(f): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2006
@ raymond u kiddin rite?
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2006
lol
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by iice(f): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2006
Fall in love? hmmmmm fall, falling, fall, falling, if not into oblivion then am not interested grin
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by Raymand(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2006
@ dolly - pee

Thats what i observered, im not kiddin
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by Cleofel(f): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2006
i feel in love with my ex-boyfriend 3 yrs ago
It was summer and there were matches 4 all the volleyball players in the city.we were both volleyball players from different teams,even though they had only older boys in their team,the last point our team made was from me and after the match the two teams had a fight cuz the loosers said my team cheated.i even broke my arm during the fight so i hated him soo much.
After a month,there was a party for all the volleyball players of the city.I arrived at the party very late so i sat down looking at my friends dancing and he came over to apologise 4 what happened the last time and he also asked me to dance with him and after the party he gave me a ride home and he asked me to give him my number and i refused.I went home and dreamt aba him so i saw him a week after at my friends place.We talked and became friends.We started going out together and he introduced me to his friends and relatives that i was his girlfriend and i got angry 4 that.he apologised and he asked me to be his girlfriend and i told him i needed some time to think aba it.I realized i had some strong feelings 4 him and that was the 1st time something like that has ever happened to me so i accepted his proposal.I thought he was the 1 for me but i got it all wrong.
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by Raymand(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2006
could you PLEASE continue the story? angry grin You got me hooked, what happened? what did he do? how did he break your heart? c'mon, lets hear it, plllleaaaaseeeee cry angry grin
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by Cleofel(f): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2006
after some months i went to his house to pay him a surprise visit and i saw him with another girl,my own friend romancing.i rushed home crying cry and he came to there and he told me he did that cuz i refused to do it with him when he asked me and i also said i was too young 4 that.i was just 15 yrs.he said he couldn't go on kissing all the time and nothing else.
He wanted me to do it if i really loved him but i refused so he left me bcuz of this stupid reason.
I cried every night cuz i stopped going out with my friends and lots of things all bcuz of him.I almost changed my mind,i wanted to do it with him but my best friend stopped me from doing it and i also realized he never really loved me as he ued to say.
Everyone abbandond me cuz they didn't want me to be with him but i didn't listen to them cuz i loved him so much except my only best friend who stayed with me.
After all this i hated all men on earth,i thought they r all the same except my best friend and i swore never to love a man again. sad
THAT IS ALL.
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by lauryn(f): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2006
laugh my friggin ass off grin grin@ iice
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by Raymand(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2006
@ cleofel

WOW! thanks for the sharing your experience (hope you haven't turned into a lesbian undecided ) *wonders why girls are so emotional*
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by iice(f): 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2006
Awwww Cleofel dont worry girl, life's filled with many wonderful things, someday who knows, someone who really appreciates you will come into your life. But you will have to fall in love with eyes open not blindly grin

@lauryn hehehehe grin
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by Cleofel(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2006
@Raymand
i will never be lesbian.i hate lesbians.they r disgusting.
if someone doesn't wanna be with a man that doesn't make her lesbian.

@iice
thank u soo much
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by iice(f): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2006
Cleofel:

if someone doesn't want to be with a man that doesn't make her lesbian.
Abeg help me inform the men coz i get that always.
Cleofel, no problem girl.
Re: Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? by queensmith: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2012
not in love- but he's incredible. life just makes more sense when your with the right person. . . . . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Who's Iice: / Babe Come In! / Sweet Sugar Mummy Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.