Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:05 AM

UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child (3599 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / My Lecturer Wants Me To Give Her A Baby. / He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 12:08am On Nov 26, 2008
@j-girl, see baby/honey, i cant control my anger the day i took that pic.really i was messed up by one chekeleke!!!!
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by jgirl3: 12:11am On Nov 26, 2008
snazzydown:

@j-girl, see baby/honey, i can't control my anger the day i took that pic.really i was messed up by one chekeleke!!!!
I give up on you.
There's no end to this. angry angry
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2008
@ i-girl, i m getting closer to ur brain, can we have a word privately outside this fence?
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by jgirl3: 12:15am On Nov 26, 2008
snazzydown:

@ i-girl, i m getting closer to ur brain, can we have a word privately outside this fence?
With that pic on your profile? Only God knows what you have on your YIM.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by cooldud62: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2008
crackles can pluck his eyes for seeing that,
j-girl, m sure you like what you saw,
who wont like it?

@ poster, the uba woman like better thing,
if na me sef, i go like you give me baby na grin
o n i r a n u
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by jgirl3: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2008
cooldud62*:

crackles can pluck his eyes for seeing that,
j-girl, m sure you like what you saw,
who wont like it?
Decent ones like us that don't need to see such rubbish.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 12:22am On Nov 26, 2008
j-girl plz add my e-mail ok lets chat more.add the two snazzydarwn@yahoo.com or destinysnazzy@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by cooldud62: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2008
snazzy,
stick to your sugar uba mummy na,
leave jgirl grin
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2008
@, PLZ I LIKE YOUNG PERSON LIKE ME OK.SUGAR MUMMY NO GOOD BUT I M SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT THAT CASH A WHOLE N2.5m? undecided
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Akinagirl(f): 12:35am On Nov 26, 2008
Sure if you are that desperate. undecided But just so you know, don't think you will get to claim that baby in the future.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by A40(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2008
I have heard this story before and seriously i am not lying because i was given the offer myself grin grin
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by jgirl3: 12:37am On Nov 26, 2008
snazzydown:

@, PLZ I LIKE YOUNG PERSON LIKE ME OK.SUGAR MUMMY NO GOOD BUT I M SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT THAT CASH A WHOLE N2.5m? undecided
I have sha told you, prepare to lose your child.
I never knew money could buy people like this.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 12:41am On Nov 26, 2008
@j-girl, from now on, u r my swht, u know wat that means? so i m not considering yet ok, still looking for contributions ok my queen j-girl
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 12:45am On Nov 26, 2008
@j-girl, from now on, u r my swht, u know wat that means? so i m not considering yet ok, still looking for contributions ok my queen j-girl
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Cipriani(m): 1:49am On Nov 26, 2008
Qsnazzy

thou art a spoilt pikin and thou mayest receiveth forgiveness. Better removeth thy picshur to prevent thou fro rotten in the lake of fire tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 1:59am On Nov 26, 2008
@Cipriani , ur own pic na fire, i cant wait to love-vendor those apples dry or till fade

Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by OgidiBoy(m): 1:59am On Nov 26, 2008
It's very sad people on this site have run out of topics to talk about.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 2:17am On Nov 26, 2008
guy na true o but can u suggest one? mBe
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Cipriani(m): 2:27am On Nov 26, 2008
snazzydown:

@Cipriani , ur own pic na fire, i can't wait to love-vendor those apples dry or till fade

The best you can find on NL, none can be compared to thee cool cool cool cool
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydown(m): 2:31am On Nov 26, 2008
na true guy, the thing de make me tinini tinini for body
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by liquid7: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2008
No offence but it seems to be either the story has some element of lies or the doctor is a bushman.
If her womb is ok for 2.5m you can get artifical inseminated even if its not with the man's sperm they can use someone who is closely related to the husband or even a total stranger who donated his sperm but has a profile check which includes not only looks but good genes like no sickle cell etc rather then pay 2.5m for someone who she knows only by looks .
Also i am sure the husband with prefer to give a doctor that money rather then hear his wife has to go sleep with another man for many nights till it happens.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by MAJESTIC07: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2008
are u sure u re even working in a bank.
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2008
God go catch you ur madam go see ur post and she will work it to any extent make management sack your sorry ass.

You wey hunger don kill na you dey come nairaland the ask for advice of 2.5m at stake shey?

u are a damn poor story teller, find your talent go dancing or athletics 'cus you have no talent in acting or story writting. NO SAY NOBODY ADVICE YOU OH!
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydon: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2008
na wa o
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by DFACT(f): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2008
and also narrowed down to abuja.

he did not mention ABUJAoooooooooooooo

na waooo
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by nedureg01(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2008
dis guy be Otelekwu proper, na cock and bull story d guy dey yarn, d kind we dey normally when we don shaq enuff green bottles. who dey see free tidy these days?
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by snazzydon: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2008
guy na true talk
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2008
i think the person in question her is so stupid,stupidity is written all over your thread man,get a grip and stop wasting your time
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by foshola(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2008
help me tell am
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by simmy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2008
she can afford N2.5 million and she hasn't heard of artificial insemination from some hospital
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by Angolobabe(f): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2008
she like u oo  to choose u as her baby daddy  grin,give her what she wants and collect the money,she doesnt want to leave her husband because of his situation but still want a baby and keep her marriage so i understand her but if i was in her shoe i would buy a sperm from a hospital since she can afford it,maybe u should recommend that to her
Re: UBA Manager Wants Me To Give Her A Child by na2day2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2008
God, pls save us from stupidity

@ poster

yeye dey follow u oooo angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3)

Eight Signs To Know That You Be Assistant Boyfriend To Your Girlfriend / She Is Confused Dating A Slim Guy. / Why Do Guys Change After A Girl Says Yes To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.