Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Blank - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blank (3024 Views)

I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blank by Moiking(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
^^ nope. I'm just good in that stuff cool
lol kip it up.
Re: Blank by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Moiking:

lol kip it up.
thanks!
Re: Blank by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Peacefuly enjoying Love Rocket by Chris Brown and reading comment.a lot of Nigerian girls are boring to be with
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
teewai3:
Most guys like to do guy things, there may be many things that you can do together that you know he will enjoy. Sure there may be some things that will bring him joy that you may not be so thrilled about. But, remember the idea here is to express love and affection to him, so you may need to sacrifice a little. Consider the smile you bring to his face, the happiness you bring to him should leave you with a feeling of fulfillment. Sharing in his joys, doing some things that he likes to do is certainly a significant way of loving him.
A man needs a supportive woman, a woman who stands beside him and encourages him. Most men have ego’s and they need to be stroked with comments of loving affirmation. Confidence building comments are certainly a significant way of showing him love, especially in the presence of friends or family. Please don’t misunderstand here, you should not set out to flatter him, but to build him up in his true qualities. Alternatively so, you should always avoid any comments that demonstrate a lack of respect, love builds up.
Thank you
Re: Blank by cassyrooy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Evina:
All you've got to say? You're better than that Evi.
Re: Blank by cassyrooy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
sKeetz:
Fvck that abstinence shît and give him that punny undecided
My guy ur P.C they there
Re: Blank by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Evina:
Why are you so bothered? Has he complained? If you concern yourself so much with showing him how much you have missed him, you will soon find yourself crossing boundaries you have set.

I suggest you focus on creating fun memorable times when you are together. Go for picnics, outdoor door games and just enjoy each others company.
The love doctor has spoken grin
Re: Blank by cassyrooy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
oh dear.. love is a beauriful thing cheesy
just look into his eyes, hold his hands n tell him all what ur telling us now, here smiley tell him how much u miss him, how much u long for his touch.. buy him gifts, surprise him with his favorite food, deliciously cooked one day smiley give him small kisses all over his face, its not every time he will be organizing n taking u on dates, sometimes u take him on dates too, if u have the money smiley pay him surprise visits to where ever he is smiley dance or sing for him if u can... just put on a sweet love or party song when u two are alone, n dance for him wink I use to dance for my bf whenever he came visiting, n he loved it cheesy
u can cuddle with him while watching a movie smiley u can give him a massage.. etc
there are millions of ways u can express it love for him cheesy
u can read him a love poem etc.
You know i didn't read all thes sh!ts u posted but i also know they made sense!
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
Peacefuly enjoying Love Rocket by Chris Brown and reading comment.a lot of Nigerian girls are boring to be with
Awww...too bad u ended up wit 'alot of Nigerian girls',it must be really hard for you. Maybe u shd go n school in France undecided
Re: Blank by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
cupidora:
Awww...too bad u ended up wit 'alot of Nigerian girls',it must be really hard for you. Maybe u shd go n school in France undecided
hahahahahaha well i guess france will be my next port of call.thanks all the same
Re: Blank by Evina(f): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
cassyrooy:
All you've got to say? You're better than that Evi.

Lol, I know wink I noticed I had multiple posts and was trying to delete em..
Re: Blank by Evina(f): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
The love doctor has spoken grin

Hehehe wink
Re: Blank by cassyrooy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Evina:

Lol, I know wink I noticed I had multiple posts and was trying to delete em..
Yeah later saw your other comments and you were really there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Come Build Your Ideal Man / What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Without Limbs? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.