Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,849 members, 7,902,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

1Battery's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Battery's Profile / 1Battery's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: Emotional help needed by 1Battery(m): 10:01am On May 15
Bros you de Bleep up ,throw way her bags.
Health / Re: Itching And Bumps On My Penis by 1Battery(m): 2:45pm On May 02
FaithELEFAN:
My younger brother was complaining about this to me. He even showed me this morning
What I did is, I went and cut saint leaves and bitter leaves,i grind it together and I applied it on the dick and scrotum.

It looks very green. I also gave him the water to drink. I have told him to shave and also try to work so that he c buy new boxers

Help your brother get a new boxers.

5 Likes

Health / Re: Itching And Bumps On My Penis by 1Battery(m): 1:32pm On May 02
This is scabies
Romance / Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by 1Battery(m): 6:22am On Apr 25
My friend just invested 1 million in one of there wealth management last week hoping to cash out this week.but got disappointed.i really feel for him.
Education / Re: It's Only In Madonna University That Girls Graduate As Virgins - Founder, Edeh by 1Battery(m): 9:38am On Mar 21
When I was in school then I had many girlfriends from Madonna and do you know what guys the come in squad and we practice foursome, spoilt girl's.
Romance / Re: I Might Be Dead Anytime Soon.. by 1Battery(m): 6:23am On Mar 21
I hope he is still alive
Health / Re: What Helps You Sleep At Night? by 1Battery(m): 1:16am On Mar 01
YouTube
Romance / Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by 1Battery(m): 11:12am On Feb 21
guobe:
@1BATTERY 2K SENT

Thank you so much, your boy is loyal.
Romance / Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by 1Battery(m): 11:01am On Feb 21
guobe:

Send account

Please sir I sent my account since yesterday and you promised to help me today

ositamegwa chidoziem
8138216327 opay
Romance / Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by 1Battery(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20
guobe:
I have sent alot of money out today and my transfer limit is not much .
I will continue distribution tomorrow.
Thanks for your understanding.

God bless you sir for helping us,we will be waiting tomorrow, God bless you.
Romance / Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by 1Battery(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20
1Battery:
8138216327 opay ositamegwa chidoziem

Sir help a student

Please sir this is me
I really need, am a student and things aren't easy.
Romance / Re: 50,000 Naira Personal Gifting by 1Battery(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20
8138216327 opay ositamegwa chidoziem
Romance / Re: 100,000 Naira Gifting For 10 Guys That Doesn't Belong To Redpill Or Misogynist G by 1Battery(m): 11:20am On Feb 19
Am here my OG👍👍
Romance / Re: 200,000 Naira Gifting For 20 Guys On Nairaland by 1Battery(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18
guobe:
200,000 naira have been sent to me by a good samaritan to distribute to 20 guys with the sum of 10,000 naira each.
The criteria for getting the money as instructed by the donor include the following,;
1.must be struggling
2.Has not insulted others while trying to make his points.
3.He is not an ethnic jingoist and sees every other person as a fellow citizen with whom he merely has a disagreement over how things should be done.
You can show interest and I will do a background check on you and if you are found worthy, you will be picked.
Thanks and may God bless us all .

Bless me sir
Romance / Re: Your Life Will Feel Better If You’re Not An Oppressive. by 1Battery(m): 8:31pm On Jan 08
LagosSuperStar:
I like your moniker

Thank you.
Romance / Your Life Will Feel Better If You’re Not An Oppressive. by 1Battery(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08
Yes am speaking to nairalanders,the hate on this forum is something else. Please let's all try to embrace peace ,let's try to defend the defenceless,let's learn to console those who are depressed and not make them feel bad ,we are one family and as one let's be our brothers Keeper irrespective of the tribe or race.
I love you all nairalanders.

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Aunty With 3 Kids Just Got Married! by 1Battery(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Come to my area a single mother with 4 boys married just last month.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Does Married Life Comes With Any Title by 1Battery(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:

Hmmn, well not really sha, some are lucky with it

The lucky ones were in those days during our father's and mother's and not now.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Does Married Life Comes With Any Title by 1Battery(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
Bliss62:
Societal pressure , false expectations

I started rethinking marriage after attending some magistrate session

Marriage is full time scam
Romance / Does Married Life Comes With Any Title by 1Battery(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2023
Why are women so desperate to get married ,where as the can't handle what comes with marriage, this moment you here she getting married then the following month you here she is getting divorced,what could be wrong.
I don't know if there is any title that comes this married life for women that is making all them rush into.

1 Like

Romance / Pure Fact by 1Battery(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2023
No matter how careful you are with your phone it must surely fall on ground.true or false.
Car Talk / Re: Are Manual Cars Faster Than Automatic Transmission Cars? by 1Battery(m): 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Manual cars are fast but do you have strength to change gears

37 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: What Women Want After Sex by 1Battery(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2023
You no get work

1 Like

Romance / I Want To Redeem Gift Card by 1Battery(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Goggle play 100 dollars please whats your rate
Romance / Re: Urgent by 1Battery(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
paulgabrielz:
what network??

Mtn
Romance / Urgent by 1Battery(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Please I mistakenly recharged 5000k through my bank instead of 500 ,how can I convert it to cash back.
Romance / Re: How Do People Make It In Nigeria?? by 1Battery(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i am just stating what someone said yesterday... but if thats the only money i had, then i would manage it, yes. what else could/would you do?

Ha bros na lie oo shocked
Crime / Re: Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape by 1Battery(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
This girl needs to taste prison

71 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.