Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

1Coolman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Coolman's Profile / 1Coolman's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Family / Re: Help Me Get Over My Sister's Death by 1Coolman(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2008
Dear i can feel your pains.
The saddest thing that can happen to man if to loose a loved one.
I lost my dad in 2004 and till date i still feel the pains and anger of his death,but his death and other family issues which is happening since his death make me to appreciate my late dad the more for his unconditional love and care.
@poster,
Always pray for your sister and you will be fine.
Politics / Re: Edo State Pdp Executive Desolved by 1Coolman(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2008
PDP is a disgrace to the country.The PDP national representative where present at the congress that led to the emerges of the State executive.Why was the congress  allowed when they know it will not survive the Anenih;s palace arrangements?
Romance / Re: I Love My Nigerian Men! by 1Coolman(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2008
Nubi,welcome back.
Romance / Re: I Love My Nigerian Men! by 1Coolman(m): 4:41pm On May 31, 2008
I am not sure is a bad mood thing.You only spoke your mind which is very fair and genuine.
Btw,You can only give a chance to those that deserve/worth it.
Romance / Re: I Love My Nigerian Men! by 1Coolman(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2008
HR.hotness,
Experience they say is the best teacher.I do appreciate your comparism and a choice.
The over orchestrated overbearing,egoistic Nigerian man should not be over exaggerated or generalised.
I am still of the opinion that experience or individual experiences is based on the angle of social life/group you place yourself.There are people who live an assumed life,cultured life and what have you.The group you find yourself dictate the tone of your individual experience.(People deserve the government they get syndrome).
The white westerner could  be a good man/guy,but  might not fit into your cultural upbringing and then a balancing is needed to make things work.They might be good in outing but not for companionship.(example,if travel with a white couple,they are always with a book to read because no much to discuss with their partner)
As for the Naija Britico,they are leaving in a "virtual world" the sooner they realise the better.
You will surely get a good Naija man,he may be right around your corner unnoticed.
Wish you the best.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Do Luv Exist? by 1Coolman(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2008
Donzico:

My heart has been Broken,Blended,E.T.C, By many who love me so i wonder if it truly exist.

“Whom the gods love, die young.”
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Matured Africa Woman by 1Coolman(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2008
Easybaby:

what a wasted years? sad angry cry

What are u insinuating ?

lucabrasi:

dude,i think you should try nigeria, there are a lot of take home to mama girls in nigeria in spite of the reputation people link nigerian girls in nigeria to,

Good thought dude.
Business / Re: Cost Of Incorporating A Ltd Company At CAC by 1Coolman(m): 2:55am On Apr 22, 2008
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Matured Africa Woman by 1Coolman(m): 2:23am On Apr 22, 2008
Cadet:

In Ghanaland

Dear i can see your green lights.Let me have your email address for 1-to-1 communication.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Matured Africa Woman by 1Coolman(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2008
Where are all the beautiful,nice looking naija girls ?shocked
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Africa Woman by 1Coolman(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2008
Nice forum,thanks for keeping it running.
I am in my late 30s live in Europe,on a transitional relocation to naija.
I need a girl in her later 30s or early 40s for a relationship.
For professional reasons i may not be able to paste my pic here.
Politics / Re: Edo Commissioner Died On Top Of Woman - Ig by 1Coolman(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2008
The girl don use MANGU take kill the man.Na wa oooo

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.