Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,275 members, 7,964,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:20 AM

1DNMC's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1DNMC's Profile / 1DNMC's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Webmasters / Re: [Discussion]Fellow Bloggers Share The Problems You Facing With Voguepay by 1DNMC(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
Legalize weed for us in this country

That's all we want,it's a natural leaf no discrimination

Crime / Re: Graphic Pics From Armed Robbery Incident In Port Harcourt Yesterday by 1DNMC(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2015
Baba one chance and hin co junkies like us up in 8th assembly should just legalize weed for boys on street

This is a natural leaf!!!!!!!!

God created all
Crime / Re: Ritualist Den Uncovered In Ibadan (photo) by 1DNMC(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Legalize marijuana for us@present administration

Gej no dey smoke na why hin get dull brain

Its a natural leave

1dayniggazmustchop

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration by 1DNMC(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Legalize Marijuana for us@baba one chace

Its a natural leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qote me if u wanna,I like clubs where all d women walking naked

1 Like

Crime / Re: Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital by 1DNMC(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Baba one chance just legalize weed and this boys will stop raping about hun!!!!!!!!

#i smoke 2 joints in the morning

1 Like

Religion / Re: 8 Most Dangerous Prayer Lines. by 1DNMC(m): 4:52pm On May 31, 2015
JUST smoke weed and drink lyn

#I neva collect my pvc oooo
Politics / Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by 1DNMC(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2015
At last baba one chance don smack oga Jonah down I'm quite sure in 4 years time the Nigerians that are singing haill thee and halleluyah will be the ones to sing kill him,kill him

#teamyettocollectmypvc
(

Politics / Re: Presidential Helicopter On Ground To Convey Jonathan To Bayelsa From PH by 1DNMC(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2015
At last baba one chance don smack oga Jonah down I'm quite sure in 4 years time the Nigerians that are singing haill thee and halleluyah will be the ones to sing kill him,kill him

#teamyettocollectmypvc

Politics / Re: Oshiomhole, Okorocha, & Yari Battle For NGF Chairmanship by 1DNMC(m): 3:46pm On May 18, 2015
elephants fight,the grass face the consiquence.
November 2014,the mom went to withdraw a sum of money from bank and she suddenly called the dad that thieves have collected the money from her,so the husband told her to come home since she wasn't injured.so 3 days after then,the husband noticed the wife was receiving a secrete like call,then he moved closer and heard some part of the discussion without the wife
noticing,then some minutes later he called her and said was that person that called you? Are you sure thieves are the ones that collected money from you?are you sure they are not 419?then the wife denied and said don't worry its not 419,the husband asked her again after 3 days, but she still denied.since then the husband started noticing that the woman has since then been finacialy down,even end of the month when she get paid as a civil servant,she still stays broke.then since march this year people have started coming to their house to come and ask for the debt she is oweing them.then the husband called her to inquire how she just turned to a debtor all of a sudden,she said whenever she gelt hold of money she doesn't know how it disappear.but the real cause of the boiling home now is that,dayb4 yesterday a man that works as a carpenter who works for the husband whenever he has anything carpentry to do came home to ask the wife for the 20 000 she borrowed from him,since march.the the husband got pissed off that his wife can even stoop him so low that she will borrow money from even a carpenter that works for him,then he paid the carpenter off and told the wife to explain what she has been doing with the money she borrowed arround and her salary.she then confessed that she has been duped of over 1.5M,the husband then decided to take her back to her father house to stay for 1 month so that she can learn how to behave as a married woman.and the man insist that if the woman does not comply he'll disolve their 22yrs marriage. And the son knows his dad can do that.

Please help with what my nigga can tell his dad to just stop with his action so as to avoid spliting of a once joyous family.

Insult if you like,but remember I only asked for advice.thanks peeps for taking your time to read something inform of a screed.
Politics / Re: My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega by 1DNMC(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2015
I am yet to collect my PVC please,who knows if I can still get it?

2 Likes

NYSC / Re: Youth Corper Missing For Over A Week. by 1DNMC(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2015
Nawa for this country o.if bomb no blast1 person go stab thae other,if that one sef no happen one person go push the other 4 running truck mk hin crush am,dat one sef no do na to make person wey don old like this dey miss.#saveusohlord!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man Excretes 70 Wraps Of Cocaine In NDLEA Net by 1DNMC(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2015
Na where I trust baba suwe be this

#babayagbeti!!!

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics by 1DNMC(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2015
---
Politics / Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by 1DNMC(m): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
#Legalize it,that's all we want!!!!!!!!!

KK blowing

1 Like

Politics / Re: Constitution Ammendment:senate Suspends Move To Override Jonathan. BREAKING NEWS by 1DNMC(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2015
All we want is just LEGALIZE marijuana!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: The Love Lane- An Eulogy Of The Unilorin Holy Land. by 1DNMC(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2015
#Legalizeit!!!!

#Legal here in colorado
Politics / Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by 1DNMC(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2015
To my Biafran brothers

#wewilltakeoversomeday#The labour of nburunburu1 shall not be in Vain

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.