Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,942 members, 7,899,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

1hobo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1hobo's Profile / 1hobo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation by 1hobo: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2017
@temmybaba my Email clementohikhobo@gmail.com would be glad to to receive the sample @temmybaba my Email clementohikhobo@gmail.com would be glad to to receive the sample @temmybaba my Email clementohikhobo@gmail.com would be glad to to receive the sample
Education / 2015-2016 Post Utme / Admission Processing Guide by 1hobo: 12:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Hello by now most university have started the sale of they form, Following Jamb new policy of one University, Polytechnic , dropping the aged method of first choice, this call for proper and careful selection of any of the university. On this note its important you get the necessary information you need, to increase your chances in getting admission this year. we are here to guide towards making the right choice and to give out necessary information. you can ask any question here.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.