Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,309 members, 7,932,211 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:09 PM

1honeybee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1honeybee's Profile / 1honeybee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigerians In East London. . . by 1honeybee: 5:43am On Apr 04, 2009
My friend actually came across the video like 2 days ago and she kept replaying it for more than an hr, i personally found it funny, irritating and disgraceful as in, these are ADULTS ooooooooooo
Jobs/Vacancies / Biochemical Engineering Work Experience by 1honeybee: 4:38am On Apr 04, 2009
I have a friend studying Biochemical Engineering who is trying to get a 4-8wks work experience in Nigeria. She's an A* student. If anyone can help her get something it will be really nice.
Education / Biomedical Science/ Physiology by 1honeybee: 4:31am On Apr 04, 2009
Is there anyone studying biomedical science or physiology here
Jobs/Vacancies / Qualified Biomedical Scientist/ Trainee by 1honeybee: 4:26am On Apr 04, 2009
Is there any qualified Biomedical scientist/ trainee/ student here?? I need some help.
Politics / Re: I Hereby Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship by 1honeybee: 2:54am On Jan 15, 2009
ouch, i really do understand where the author was coming from with his speech but to be candid he did went way toooooooooo far with the curses and all. he should have just cursed his parents and lineage and not the whole of nigeria na. and the annoyin thing is dat is nt as if he he lives there o. we all knw the way things are in nigeria, even wit all dat we sure dont need the curses and all. he's in america and thinking just becos he has made water thing for some ppl he has done the best thing in the world. most ppl abroad if nt al of them have done dat or more. like they practically send money home every now and then to help people, i dnt see the difference with his water and house thing.

there's nothing wrong in renouncing one citizenship and claiming the other. if he's dat disgusted by nigeria he should just stop goin there or stop having anything to d wit the country na. haba. wat does he want the ppl dat live there to do? those dat cant afford 3 meals per day.

i can understand the fact dat he's nt proud of his origin but one thing we sure dnt need rite nw or ever is the curses plzzzzzzz u've renounced the country just have some respect for the rest of us still holding unto it and hopin things will improve with the rite leadership and by workin together as one.
Celebrities / Re: Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? by 1honeybee: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2009
jenny all the way. saw jackie's recent movie she does look fat i must say and i mean fatter than the pictures here. and to those dat are adding jenny's morals to this topic, try to remember the topic is not about morals oooo is about the beauty. jenny is not thin either, i'm sure she's not a size zero or even 6, she must be at least a size 8 which is normallllllllllll.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by 1honeybee: 3:34am On Jan 05, 2009
O MY, i actually took my time to read all these, interesting. i dont think it is fair to say muslims are bad, their religion is the root of this and is nt their fault (i think), excluding the few muslims dat are 'good' ofcos. i have muslim friends and they are REALLY good, this i guess is becos they're nt really into the islam thing and one of them is basically confused.

i've seen ppl here use readings from old testament to make accusations, do they knw dat this is the main reason why God sent down HIS son to show us the proper way to do things, his death didnt occur becos God couldnt save him, it was a form of 'cleansing' of the past things done.
ppl has called Jesus names and alll, dat actually did hurt but at the same time i knw God will fight his own battles sha anyday anytime,
i knw a man that was mad for years becos he tod his muslim father he was goin to ditch islam for another religion, the father told him 'over my dead body, if u do u'll surely run mad''. yep, it happened, ppl told his father dat the guy has gone mad and this alhaji did absolutely nothing, even as a father. well after 3yrs or so, the guy was helped, by some christian group, tell me why the hell wil this guy go back to this religion?

i dont have anything against muslims but i'll rather choose another religion if i have to. the fact remains dat i feel REALLY uncomfortable in their midst, i guess its all the media effect,

People who practice islam as 'peace' should try to englighten other followers against their extreme believes and all.

it will be nice to stop callin each other names as well, Jesus is respected by his followers, the same goes for Mohammed and they both mean sumthing big to some people.

maybe muslims are good with the exception of the fanatics, just maybe
Romance / Re: Am I Wrong? Please Be Sincere With Me by 1honeybee: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2008
i always tell my girls dat boyfriends will come and go but ur friends will be there. As she's not ur wife ur friends should come first but u should be wise
Romance / Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by 1honeybee: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2008
haba, any girl from anywhere in the world can do this, just becos this one is a nigerian does nt make it a 'nigerian girls thing'
Romance / Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by 1honeybee: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2008
i dont think dats true. iguess u've only been wit the worng ones, trust me gidi girls think gidi boys abroad are rubbish as well
Romance / Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by 1honeybee: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2008
ouch, dats unfair oooo. nt every gidi girls abroad are irresponsibe and into oyinbo ooo. the men are more into white girls though.
i have a friend dat curses wenever she see white/asian girls wit black guys, really funny
Romance / Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by 1honeybee: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2008
awwww, i know people say gidi girls in europe are not worth marrying and all that. i find it difficult to believe really becos the girls i move with are so traditonal in a nice way and cool headed. if u choose wisely u wont be misled. my girls in nigeria are the same as well, u find good and bad women/girls everywhere in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.