Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,453 members, 7,917,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:41 AM

1kobo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1kobo's Profile / 1kobo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: An Unbiased View Of The Lagos Deportation. by 1kobo: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
'Deportation ' in 1 own country?. Come guys its insane. It is against international law. Igbos in lagos should please start coming back home. We have all we need here in the east, this place afterall was supposed to be a country of its own. We can build east to become the heaven of Africa. Come back home now that u still can, come back before they chase you away. Ani igbo has its fault,I know, but she is luking up to us to change it. Please if you have business in lagos, start relocating now that you can, cuz d way I see things, this is a test run for something far worse

1 Like

Business / Re: Richard Branson's Verdict On Doing business In Nigeria" by 1kobo: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2013
Bull shit, who on earth is Richard to say such a fin about nija. N why shud u guys be sorry because for nija because of wat 1 man said. Because his business failed in dis country does not mean other business won't work hia. Mtn is working, shell has been working, and so many others.
I think Richard n his people do not have what it takes do business here. Our politicians are corrupt, it is a pity he is just knowing.
Who ever wants to do business hia, must be prepared.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 1kobo: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2013
snydergp:

SA has shown 2 years ago it has the capability to deploy warships in West African waters and this even sparked complaints from ur nigerian goverment.

Nigeria might have the numbers but no means of deployment nor do they have the fighter jet power to protect there troop transporter planes or to rule our airspace. If they try by sea they will also loose because we have superior warships and blue water naval vessels including submarines so that move would be fatal. However even though we don't have a nuclear weapon anymore we still have the technology to build a bomb if the threat and need arises . Numbers will never win u a war just go and ask the 1billion Chinese what a tiny Japanese army did to them and brutal they were.

What some of u still forget we are the only african nation with a ballistic missiles capability even though we've scaled down that projects, so we still retain the means of attack 2500km away.

My friend there will never be war between SA and Nigeria because the hole of africa will suffer the consequences of this even globally

No one is prayin for war between nigeria and southafrica, bt al u av we can aquire and even mor if the need ever arises. Because we do not av it does not mean we can not get it. We ve d money, the manpower and oil.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by 1kobo: 6:59am On Jan 31, 2013
Make no mistake, nigerian army is greater dan dt of SA. SA once had nuclear weapons bt I get am b4 no be property. Not onli do we av more personal we also have the means to mobilize a military greater dan dt of SA if d need arise. N dnt use bokoharm n militants to judge d military. D guerrilla warfare of dis groups would prove problematic for any military.
Politics / Re: Chime Discharged From Wellington Hospital by 1kobo: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Abeg who knws where association of nigerian writers dey meet for enugu.
Literature / Re: The Forgotten People (a Short Story) by 1kobo: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2013
Wow beautifl story
But I fink u av to rework d place where u said u cried untill sm1 found u n later on in d story u said u cudn't cry.
Kind of contradictory. N since it ws dark u cudn't possibly knw d size of d mosQuito.
It is a gud story

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.