Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:50 AM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 28 pages)

Politics / Re: Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria by 1metre: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2017
blackpanda:

Last time he went to get treated, you all were crying that the president is absent. Now that he decided to stay, you are still complaining. Na wa o
Nigerian, very unsatisfied naturally.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by 1metre: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2017
This is very barbaric. Rip the dead. But Niger should try upgrade. Days hv gone when u place an order without payment. It should be payment first, before delivery.
Education / Re: Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man by 1metre: 12:42am On Mar 28, 2017
EmmySparky:
3 bottles of bear for u my brother..RIP to the dead sha
na bear u wan give am?

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Why Should We Hire You? The Answer To The Question! by 1metre: 7:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Applying all you stated above is not a criteria that you gonna get the job.smart guys are sitting without jobs.getting jobs now is by HIS Grace

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by 1metre: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
fbtowner:
This man self. very easy to poison sad
dirty minded fellow
Travel / Re: Train Goes Through The Centre Of A 19-storey Block Of Flats In China(photos). by 1metre: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Explorers:
To homeowners in the complex, the sound of the train is designed to be as disturbing as the noise from a dishwasher.
for them to hv structured a thing like this in a residential building, the will also create devices that will combat noise
Romance / Re: Advice For Single Successful Guys by 1metre: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:
Yes, don't mind them...

They will leave responsible and well trained girl like me to go after beauty and curves that will break their heart at the end of the day. cheesy

Well, I think they deserve each other....the guys want them as trophy wives cos they beautiful & all and the girls also want their money!!

I "partially' agree with the Op, be wise and stop chasing physical appearances.......

madam u fine na, u hv the nose I like grin
Celebrities / Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by 1metre: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
when you are wrongly accused, there is a legal proceeding we call "sue"
good my son, that's why she was sued because someone is wrongly accused.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Kemi Olunloyo To Remain In Detention Until March 23rd by 1metre: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
weedtheweeds:
This is not good news at all. why are Nigerians very heartless? they think they are better than others. This woman did not hurt anyone but speak her mind. We are in a democratic government and our constitution protects our freedom of speech. There are millions of thieves, killers and looters out there being celebrated by Nigerians. This woman never stole our money, she did not rape our kids, she did not kill anyone, she did not break the law, she did not steal anyone's husband, she only spoke her opinions. Are we not supposed to speak our minds? Must we all have the same viewpoints? We have all either insulted our presidents and governors or wished them dead. Obasanjo was called a monkey and no one was arrested. Some people wished death for Buhari and no one was arrested even as they are surprised that he returned from the UK. How would you all feel if you get locked up for your thoughts? Are they not equally evil? TB Joshua has not responded for failing to appear in court 2 times. Isn't that an arrestable offense by our constitution? Yet many people are solidly supporting him when the families of the people who died on his property still cry over the loss.
How could you arrest someone and lock her up till the 23rd as if she is not protected by the law? Is kemi now worse than the Fulani herdsmen killing people everywhere? Is she worse than the Boko haram committing carnage for half a decade now? Mr DPO are you not aware that the nation needs your services in Sambisa forest? The pastor that arrested her, is he representing Jesus or Juju? How could a pastor arrest someone for defaming him? Matthew 10:22; Matthew 24:9; Luke 21:12 judging by these scriptures, that pastor is not a Christian. What name can one have when Jesus himself was blasphemed and killed? Now. the pastor is the one killing someone. What does he preach on a Sunday? Does he pray to God or to DPO?
Kemi did not devalue our naira, she did not put us in this recession, she did not contest for any political post. Even if you kill her, your condition remains stable.
Let Nigerians have their freedom to speak their minds even if it opposes your beliefs. Rejoicing over this unfair treatment against her means denying yourself and your children the right to speech
#freeKemiOlunloyo
#freedomofthepress
#letthecommonmanvoicehisthought
#thepoorhaveopinions
if I tarnish your image in public, I hv robbed you the greatest investment u hv. angry

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by 1metre: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2017
The way sex and immorality are celebrated in Nigeria today, if we channel such energy to economic empowerment, no one will complain of wants.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by 1metre: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
highrise07:
OK checked ur signature na u dey do DAT ni, i mean the beauty training stuff
ur babe wan join? At self image, we train professional beauty therapist at discounted prices.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by 1metre: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
highrise07:
who wan die, when dem protest why u no join abi no be naija u dey
na visit I dey visit my guy, ur man dey far
Romance / Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by 1metre: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na so I toast one chick,she came with that no seexx thing, I agreed, one month, two months and 2 weeks, one Sunday she visited, we were playing game on the pc, didn't know what made her start kissing me roughly, from there one tin led to one tin, we do am. When we finished, she started asking me 'what did we do' since that day, na she d browse for styles grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by 1metre: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

hmm...i dont trust this your babe...but jus incase she's not deceiving you...You can wait till she's ready if not, quit the relationship. whats the point having so much urges and yet get punishment from your babe.
this is where cheating comes in y dear
Romance / Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by 1metre: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rexhenrex:
thats the kind of relation i prefare i hate sex and the girls av been with tend to break up with me after pretending not to like it too.
u hate sex, see your mouth. Your type no de gree landlord pikin rest. Or maybe u be soupy William grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by 1metre: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
highrise07:
nigga start am first whether u go c anybody for ur back.
I don see say u no go support me, the way u dey laugh for your moniker, I no trust at all grin
Romance / Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by 1metre: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Black guys disgracing themselves
u can imagine
Romance / Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by 1metre: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
mrmrmister:

Translation?
na black people dey fight so
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by 1metre: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
highrise07:
guy we are all afraid , if u are not kick start it tomorrow.
how I go kick start am when u don dey fear already, who go support me then?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by 1metre: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2017
highrise07:
na u go lead. nigga forget youths here can't start any revolution.
grin So u don dey fear already
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FCSC: A Country Where 3rd Class Is Considered Above Msc + Bsc (2.1) by 1metre: 8:14am On Mar 18, 2017
daewoorazer:
You my friend, look into your hands, what do u see?

FREEDOM

as long as u are a youth of this country, it is illegal to wail, revolution is the key!

A word.

#zanga
I think this guy is right. Revolution in the right direction. Let's mobilise ourselves and former a strong political party and kick out these old corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by 1metre: 9:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
EVILFOREST:
BUHARI is really Handsome, no doubt.

Comparing OBJ's beauty to BUHARI'S is like comparing the Man O war to the Nigerian Naval service.

But no be beauty, we go chop....
Na Just common sense we need....
u need same common sense. Use beauty for a female and handsome for a male
Politics / Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform by 1metre: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Hammed Ali is greater than ojukwu.

Hammed Ali is greater than chinua achebe.

Hammed Ali is greater than nnamdi azikiwe

Hammed Ali is greater than nnamdi kanu
he-goat. U need castration

1 Like

Career / Re: Can I Share My Idea With My Employer? by 1metre: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2017
AshawoGirl:
If your boss is a female pls have serx with her so anything u say she will obey thanks
na so u dey take fall mugu?
Crime / Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by 1metre: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Afonjas:

You're a fool, the part of the world world I am, I have been here for a year and I have not seen where power went off, and it has been so of over 23years, I use WI-FI 247

this can only happen anywhere apart from 9ja
are u in togo grin
Crime / Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by 1metre: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
i know army won't pay her any money, who the lady was,, before she went ahead to challenge soldiers?
why can't u challenge an army officer. Are they God? Is only in Nigeria that people debase your rights. That money is too small if she knows what to do.the armies are to protect not to kill us.know your right and stop being intimidated.
Religion / Re: Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) by 1metre: 10:11am On Mar 16, 2017
I am a cripple, why can't these pastors heal me grin
Events / Re: Crying Mother Kisses Her Daughter On The Lips At Her Wedding Ceremony. Photos by 1metre: 1:17am On Mar 16, 2017
DickDastardly:
Incestous? shocked
dickbastard, which one is incestuous? A Mother expressing her love for her daughter on her wedding day?
Career / Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? by 1metre: 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
pweetyoge:
I can relate..i studied Philosophy at the University of Nigeria. It came as a result of not getting Law my first degree. did that stop me after Nysc..NAH.... I took a training in Customer service since i adore the field and i am doing fine. I am nt saying it was easy, nah it was not..bt it is a normal course, it is quite enlightening, it broadens ur knowledge and besides when we allow those who know literally nothing about the course to talk us down. It gets to u, they tell u how it is an archaic course of study or how it is an abstract thing nd can not be used in the society. It makes me laugh. Cus Plato argues that philosopher kings should be the rulers as we aim to discover the ideal polis. To b honest, no course is the ultimate, everyone is fighting to succeed. No one will ask u what u studied bt will ask what you can do. Dnt sit n ponder, learn basic office tools..u cn work as a customer service agent n any related field. Or u go for a professional masters degree. I currently study international law. So never say never. These write up is a wake up call to all philosophers. Stop allowing sentiments n naysayers who know nothing abt philosophy have a say. Corgito Ego Sum...Esto Vir
love your Rene Descartes quote. Studied philosophy in UNN also, but doing well in my business. Op should apply the principles of epistemology (theory of knowledge) in practice, u won't need employment.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Gay Whiteman Beaten In Lagos For Trying To Hook Up With Facebook Friend For Sex by 1metre: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Holatunde007:
Logicians self if this news happen to be true, then Lagos youth indulging in this are the dumbest nd useless ive ever seen,
On arrival they have known he has come to have anal sex with his lover, just like that without any video proof that substantiate this further?
Seriously stupidity rein in lagos
these guys no well. Una see mugu go dey beat am. If na my side, guys go don make money overnight grin
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Many Years Did You Spend Before Getting A Job? by 1metre: 7:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Pidgin2:

I wasn't castigating him, I was simply trying to make him see his mistake. Government may fail us but we shouldn't fail ourselves na. 7 years is no joke and while waiting, I think he could have learned a skill for 6mths to a year then use it to earn a living or am I wrong?
u are wrong brother, it's not always the way u think.u don't know what people are passing through. He may not hv that money for those short courses

1 Like

Crime / Re: Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos by 1metre: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked

Abeeeg...they shud add that little meat in pepper soup grin grin grin

haba..guys beware of QueenSuccubus for mouth action grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.