Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) (64938 Views)

Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Buys & Eats Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Lyord56(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oyind18:
No takeaway Ekiti people na leaf una dey use chop rice?

Me wey no hold any position sef no fit eat for roadside like this
That's why they called it local rice ... You don taste ofada rice before ?? It's very delicious ... Yummy .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by ilohemmy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nnaa I love this man and his character
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by fareed69(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mad Man.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
This is a laudable democratic dividend according to LiePob yoots. cheesy

What a massive disgrace. cheesy

Edit:

His minions are already having a wànkfest inside my mentions. cheesy

Such fun to see. grin

WHAT HAS YOUR OWN MESSIAH DONE.. PHUCK OFF
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by earthcrust: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Fayose is not making up for anything. If u have known him before he became governor u won't say he is looking for attention. Faypse is a man of d ppl.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by tenderheart1241(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ambode is busy commissioning road,fayose is busy doing all this roadside show,less than few days now giwa bridge at aboru iyana ipaja will be commission and over two thousand road on going project. Fayose at least for once put on your thinking cap. Ain't ashamed of yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lyord56:

That's why they called it local rice ... You don taste ofada rice before ?? It's very delicious ... Yummy .
I never eat am before
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
sorom4:

Did he respect the actions of the Governor before saying trash?

And you that is quoting me; why not respect my opinion? Must you talk?

Confirmation of the average Nigerian mentality. He goes about quoting people but complains when he himself is quoted. God help us all. Smh.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
my oga no send at all sefff
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by 1metre: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
fbtowner:
This man self. very easy to poison sad
dirty minded fellow
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Kay25(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Badbelle be like undecided
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by thowbie7ven(m): 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freewoman:
You see why i hate Nigerians politicians, he doesn't have job to do, he comes here with those policemen just to keep them unproductive like him self, dirty idiots and show up, I suppose to see him commissioning schools, hospitals, roads and better still market places, churches and mosque not showing up stupid things
So you mean he should be commissioning hospitals, schools etc 24hrs a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year abi?...Man can not play around bah?...Aunty, oya carry your seriousness and go away...
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by brightleave(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bishop1monte:
Fayose ekiti needs you
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by brightleave(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Firstcitizen:
PDP will turn around the present state of the country if they win the next election with 'experienced technocrats' like

1. Dasuki
2. Fayose
3. add yours
and 5. you (Firstcitizen)
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by yemluc: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
EmmaLege:
Na wa for dis man oh undecided

Lolzzz grin
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by yemluc: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
fbtowner:
This man self. very easy to poison sad

LWKMD ooo
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Lyord56(m): 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Oyind18:
I never eat am before
Hmm ..you gott' it try with dodo and fried fish ...
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by sorom4: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bollinger:

Confirmation of the average Nigerian mentality. He goes about quoting people but complains when he himself is quoted. God help us all. Smh.
I don see you wey no get average nigerian mentality. Dem born you for moon. See as you just dey disgrace yourself with your conflicting comments.

You need help
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Lyord56:

Hmm ..you gott' it try with dodo and fried fish ...
I live in the south, I don't know where they are selling it. I've heard a lot about ofada rice
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by kennykg(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ok na . Lets watch and see.... You cant plant groundnut and expect to harvest yam
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by hush15: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
This is a laudable democratic dividend according to LiePob yoots. cheesy

What a massive disgrace. cheesy

Edit:

His minions are already having a wànkfest inside my mentions. cheesy

Such fun to see. grin

Abegi, sharrap dia. The governor of ur state fit get the same street credibility like fayose ni? He would have been kidnapped or mobbed for joking with the commonwealth of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by CCDav1: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freewoman:
You see why i hate Nigerians politicians, he doesn't have job to do, he comes here with those policemen just to keep them unproductive like him self, dirty idiots and show up, I suppose to see him commissioning schools, hospitals, roads and better still market places, churches and mosque not showing up stupid things

U dey vex .ooo.. Wat him do nah?..nwanyo nwanyo jare. At least the poor road seller will wish he comes back as this will encourage her not to despise her little beginning.. No H factor tho..yak aba
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Avater0147(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
I like this man..I believe this guy and Wike are the only governor or lemme say public office holder who can try this thing o...if any other person governor try am,now poison go kill am
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Ghokes(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
All na scam
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
attention seeking governor
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
Naija politrician par excellence. No matter what you do, just occasionally dole out doses of the common touch.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by louwie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
klassicman:
I swear his ma type human being oo. You must like us oo. Weda you like it or not.
there are persons whom you can't afford to beef...especially for the sake of one's health.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
sorom4:
I don see you wey no get average nigerian mentality. Dem born you for moon. See as you just dey disgrace yourself with your conflicting comments.

You need help

Lol. Sad. Smh.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Freewoman:

Did u not read d part Whr it was said he came around to see some projects?

Haba......try and b objective in ur thinking na.
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by hardeycute(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ihateafonja:
Kpomo cutting Governor, Carry Go!
grin grin
which app did you use?? pls
Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
How many Governors can mingle with everyday people like Fayose does with his ekiti people?

FAYOSE IS GREATER THAN AWOLOWO.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) by Frederick2017: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chai this man again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.