Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 28 pages)

Romance / Re: Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary by 1metre: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Temmyladey074:
NO
I CAN'T NO
I CAN'T
what if that rich dude whom u got married to finally go bankrupt? It's gonna also be 'NO I CAN'T STAY' the funniest thing is that the most inconsequential ladies are the ones who always look for rich dude. A vibrant lady only need someone to love her not money.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Am Leaving Behind My Love, For Greener Pastures Abroad. by 1metre: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Guys, the truth still remain that life abroad is uncertain. I always say it as someone who is widely experienced. If u want to travel, keep woman aside. The challenges uptown is herculean. Op, pls go and struggle forget love. Your brother will not be there for u forever. You are very lucky to hv a brother who have your interest at heart while your interest is on a woman. Pls try get some sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) by 1metre: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2017
I used to love psquare not until the allow woman to attempt to separate them. The way I hate them now no get part two.
Celebrities / Re: Paul Okoye Gambles In Las Vegas, Loses Thousands Of Naira (Photos) by 1metre: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Dear Paul

Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose - Yoda
pls can u throw more light here.
Romance / Re: Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) by 1metre: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
I refuse to be deceived. This is just an elder sister with her younger one grin
Crime / Re: Father Cyriacus Onunkwo Kidnapped And Killed In Imo by 1metre: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
EDonHappen:
Imo State command confirms that Reverend father Cyriacus Onunkwo was kidnapped from his vehicle in Orlu town in Orlu Local Government Area on Friday morning by unknown gunmen.

The Commissioner of Police in Imo State, Chris Ezike said a body was discovered in a bush in Omuma Village in Orlu East Local Government Area on Saturday and the corpse has been positively identified as that of father Onunkwo, while investigations are still on to unveil his killers.

Police say the late cleric’s car was discovered intact, with nothing removed from it. Neither did the body bear any gunshot or stab wounds, leading to speculations that he may have been strangled.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/catholic-priest-reverend-father-cyriacus-onunkwo-kidnapped-killed-imo-state/

mynd44
Hmm..this is terrible. kidnapping is the current trend in Nigeria now, everyone need to be very careful. But this can't be kidnappers hence no ransom was paid, maybe a gang affairs. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Properties / Re: Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool by 1metre: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
banmee:

Unless you are a millionaire, i would not advise any Nigerian to invest in one. To build it is not the problem. To maintain it is the issue. I'd rather invest in the inflatable one.
the cost of maintenance is not bad. Is the same cost if u hv a car.
Phones / Re: Why You Shouldn't Give A Roadside Engineer Your Phone by 1metre: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2017
Op u are on point. Most of them are jack of all trade. They can repair anything so far money is involved.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by 1metre: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Shmourda:
she compel your lastborn to have sex with her.... that girl is a very useless girl my brother. just let her go
even as useless as the op. Mixing prayers with sex at the same time. U attract what u are.
Politics / Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by 1metre: 6:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Sunofgod:
Those taxi's look somehow.....very old and very refurbished,
at least it's better than keke.
Politics / Re: Okorocha Bans Keke Napep In Owerri, Replaces Them With 2000 Wagons (Photos) by 1metre: 6:04am On Sep 01, 2017
HungerBAD:
Nice.

This man as far as i can tell means well for his people. He might not be getting everything done or right, but at least he is making an effort,and that is why i don't get where the hate against this man comes from.

I mean a Kudos to any positive effort will not be out of place. I think they hate him because he dared to be different, and most importantly he does not share the warped sense of false biafran patriotism that most criminals share upstate.

Continue with your good work Sir and in my mothers voice "Your good no go kill you"

I agree with u, my last visit to owerri after few years, the change I saw marvelled me.
Politics / Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by 1metre: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Keneking:

I see you are tryin to reach me...whassup
yes, there is sth u are enquiring, such thing is obtainable. We can talk via email.
Education / Re: 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities by 1metre: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
giftedheart1:
what is philosophy doing on that list?
philosophy is life
Culture / Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by 1metre: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
but DAD you are joying the fruit of western civilization, culture is a way of life... Back then our culture slaughter born twins and use human sacrifice, is that not too barbaric? The only culture i chose to embrace is peace and love, and i get to find that only in Christianity..... Don't know about you DAD, but feel free to dance around naked with your joystick, i bet you i will understand when you are coming from
it's your identity that was sold to the western world that ushered in the western civilization you feel u are enjoying. African hv their culture, the western also hv theirs. They brought religion to blind you and they gave u western education. Do u think Africa as a continent could not hv survive outside colonialism? We could hv developed beyond your imagination despite western influence. We hv our culture son,barbarism is not tenent of cultural heritage, they are part of history and has been condemned. When a dad dance unclad the shame follows the son till eternity. Be wise son
Politics / Re: What Southeast Governors Told Nnamdi Kanu by 1metre: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
eezeribe:
Nnamdi Kanu has a very poor standing posture... His neck is always bent forward.
I can't see the Governors of Anambra,Imo and Abia(his own state) in those pictures....
And they said he met with the Governors of South East
Do u need the governors of anambra, imo and abia to tell u that ipod is gaining ground. Hope u could see him standing side by side with governors. There is likelihood for negotiation loading..

4 Likes

Romance / Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by 1metre: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evablizin:
funny but true,the force of attraction between bad boys and good girls is like North pole and South pole in Magnetism,i've seen a lot of them
very true smiley
Culture / Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by 1metre: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
too bad you don't understand your own explanation DAD
u are enshrined to a particular culture by birth, u only grow to learn other people's culture via education. Education taught u to hate your culture and embrace western civilization. Your culture is your identity, it represents the totality of a person's way of life. U can't know it all Son but be assured that culture differs, people hv different ways of doing things. It differs from one society to another base on their world-view. That's what am trying to explain my Son.
Culture / Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by 1metre: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
so the ugly joystick is an interpretation of what?
interpretation of the people's way of life which is culture. The knowledge behind that ugly joystick can be amazing. It's not my culture but it represents African heritage my son.
Culture / Re: Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East by 1metre: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Kk... Dis masquerade go give kids day and nightmare, very ugly thing...... Christianity really rock
it's not too ugly it's African culture, it has interpretation.
Crime / Re: Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos by 1metre: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
emmabest2000:
Nigeria is still far in terms of using CCTV

Mounting CCTV inside bank hall without someone viewing and watching people's movement 24hours is damn useless

you can review it using slide show per number of minutes u wants.
Celebrities / Re: "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) by 1metre: 2:35am On Aug 30, 2017
winkmart:
HushPUPUi, time up
time up how? How did hushpupi partake in looting Nigeria dry. Is now I know that Charlie boy is fighting for a selfish interest, he may be more corrupt than deizeni. Was supporting this Charlie boy campaign before I read this. Now I see his mumu should be put to check.
Pets / Re: My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now by 1metre: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
FTrebirth:
i'm sorry if i sounded offensive but i wasn't joking when i said "ishiamu" is "dickhead". ask anyone who understands igbo.

ishi = head

amu = dick

still no offense! angry
then what about it? u never see pussyhunter and smellingpussy?
Health / Re: Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu by 1metre: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2017
chibike69:
wow

early morning sex dey sweet gan

but eeh puna go dey smell like
die for early mo mo
grin these dirty ladies you sleep with wont kill u.

3 Likes

Culture / Re: Igbos In Diaspora Build Mud Houses With Whites To Exhibit Culture by 1metre: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
suzypark:
I don't understand how mud house is symbol of culture. The savagery life we had before the whites brought creativity isn't culture! We are thinking of how to catch up with the whites in latest developments and even surpass them but some people are determined to take us back to the savage times all in the name of culture? Mud house wasn't and isn't a culture, it was the only way we knew how to create shelter then, better ways came and we abandoned them. How is it culture? mud houses, walking on bare feet, killing of twins, wearing plantain leaves, are not things to be preserved! Living things evolve from time to time, from language evolution to DNA, survival techniques and way of live. We have evolved from mud housing to concrete housing just like the rest of the world! Why take us back in the name of culture when there are other cultural stuffs worth preserving. When they talk of culture, Africans will come out with plantain leave clothings and mud houses. We have a current culture that is better and worth preserving, let's leave the age of illiteracy, slavery and savagery behind. Those are history not culture.
is like your understanding of history and culture is contaminated by western education. In a succinct manner define culture without reference to history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Literature / Re: 3 Unusual Ways To Discover Your Talents by 1metre: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2017
sleeknick:
What's with the skinny legged lady?
that's the juliet grin
Family / Re: ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ by 1metre: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2017
I hv told people to stop getting married. Marriage is not helping any long. I can't just be in a marriage when neither of us are happy.
Pets / Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by 1metre: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
amuokuko:
Them cross breed the dog with Lion
you hv been warned , pitbulls can kill.
Celebrities / Re: Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) by 1metre: 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hush my man, I tap from your testimony. May i be richer than u in Jesus Name Amen.
Religion / Re: Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? by 1metre: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Your destiny is in your idea.
Religion / Re: 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex by 1metre: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
David and his son Solomon were the most promiscuous people on earth still God blessed them beyond our imagination.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) by 1metre: 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
stephenduru:
Borno State Governor Hon. Kashim Shettima and others are in Anambra for Anambra State APC Governorship primaries. Governor Shettima was pictured carrying the baby of one of the delegates as she casts her vote.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/governor-shettima-helps-delegate-cast.html?m=1
the look on his face is begging the question.
Health / Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by 1metre: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
bettercreature:
Shut up he is right! people should stop having many children it's nonsense
You won't be able to save and won't achieve anything tangible,they would suck you dry and might not even help you when they are successfull
am very much sure u are not helping your parents.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.