Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (85347 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by iamtardey: 5:18am On Sep 01, 2017
but who am i to take a aktion....

play Weldon sir by falz thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by jacoik(m): 5:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:

Dear I'm not lying
If I do God should end my future
I can give out my facebook name
Pls what should I do now
I have spent so much
this you have spent so much is what I don't understand. What's money compare to your future. Do you know what I went through before God settled me with the best woman on earth of whom I called my wife? Check me on Facebook because I think you need to talk to. Jako ik
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by jacoik(m): 5:22am On Sep 01, 2017
NCANpatroller:
I want to be soft. I cant
You calculating your expenses on a girl that cheated on you with your kid bro?

In my court; the girl is sentence to death by hanging literally. I ll cut my losses immediately!

There is nothing to think about.

A cheating woman is like a trojan horse
That ll eventually hurt your progress spritually and financially.

Kick her out now! If you dont

On behalf of your parent. I ll place à curse on you.

Reuben was cursed cos he slept with his father's wife!
lolssss guy u dey mental!!!! Lol on behalf of his parents u go do dem job abi
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by tballeyy(m): 5:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:

Flash me lemme called you please 07035395147
u wan to cutur share, bad man
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by darlingnuel(m): 5:37am On Sep 01, 2017
firebaby:

Yes its incest ....they have to go for deliverance
Incest? Are you for real?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mofeoluwadassah: 5:43am On Sep 01, 2017
donproject:

tahtahtah, see your big yeye mouth, must you stress that?
ode le le yi sha
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Eleganza33(f): 5:54am On Sep 01, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Ada Mazi kedu. Wait you are Ada Mazi right?
Well I chose it because I am proud of my village and its culture.
yes i am, alryt enjoy.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Orlins: 5:58am On Sep 01, 2017
My guy sh*t happens. Family is Family; forgive your kid bro and be done with the lady. You might bleep her If You want I'm even angry in your behalf..
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
ode le le yi sha

gbagam! lwkmd! You were given money to buy smart phone, someone still subscribed for you...you then come here and do nothing but to hit someone at his sore point. Problem we have here in Africa is that we strain at gnats and swallow camels. I don't know when somebody's English becomes a yardstick. And if I leave it to you, I'm not sure you can write a good phrase, not even sentence, without committing BLUNDERS.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 01, 2017
Brother, you have invested your love, time and effort on this one. You are the conscientious type that thinks about the implication of his actions on others hence a candidate for depression.

Please and please.....just walk away or your mental health will be fvcked within 5 years.

What she did was a horrible mistake and you are about to make yours too. Cry it out and walk.It will be more difficult for you to handle if she is your wife. I understand how hurt and painful it is because of this treachery but dry your tears, say goodbye and walk.

So sorry bro. cry
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by bigcp(m): 6:02am On Sep 01, 2017
see this foolish man ooo..asking what he should do....u wan die early of high BP?... that girl is a 1st class LovePeddler...she's got no single respect for u...imagine...she slept with ur own brother 4 ur present....chai...that's d highest form of disrespect ever....without thinking twice....kick dat biitch outta ur house...and ur little brother too...make dem go continue where dem frm stop
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by starboyflight(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2017
You are just The kind of client yahoo boys are carrying sacrifice and sleeping inside coffin for and fasting on mountains too with serious prayers. I understand how clouded you might be emotionally. mostly stunned about how much u have spent on her bah? That's because u are just a client nigga! At 16, guys have sex at the peak of their fantasies and would go on a jolly ride at any pass. Move on and stop being a victim to girls that just wanna get in your pocket. I hear love is blind but urs seems to be dumb and deaf too
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by bigcp(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please
are u hypnotized?
WTF is wrong with u...are u still contemplating on going on with d wedding preparation?...don't be a big fool my guy...dump dat girl without hesitating...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mofeoluwadassah: 6:08am On Sep 01, 2017
donproject:

gbagam! lwkmd! You were given money to buy smart phone, someone still subscribed for you...you then come here and do nothing but to hit someone at his sore point. Problem we have here in Africa is that we strain at gnats and swallow camels. I don't know when somebody's English becomes a yardstick. And if I leave it to you, I'm not sure you can write a good phrase, not even sentence, without committing BLUNDERS.
i dont knw what is your fucking business with what i posted....if you dont like my post abeg just swerve.....i dont have time for your stupid mentions
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by imustsaymymindo: 6:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Seems you really love this girl and there could have been a chance for forgiveness if you didn't go about seeking people's opinion.

Now that you have sought people's opinion who are not feeling what you feel and can never understand you as no 2 experiences are the same, you have invited bitterness to your soul.

@op, what makes you a man is the ability to make decisions through self-introspection and not based on other people's opinion including mine.

Search yourself and consider whether you would be able to forgive your cheating fiancee and your unfaithful brother. If not, move on. You not forgiving does not make you a bad person either.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by kaffy4tope(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
But ashamed please

You were warned to becareful right?

She had a dream that you were killed right?

Now don't look further.....she's the death!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by 1metre: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Shmourda:
she compel your lastborn to have sex with her.... that girl is a very useless girl my brother. just let her go
even as useless as the op. Mixing prayers with sex at the same time. U attract what u are.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by DavSagacity(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Brő just brace up yourself and move on. That lady is not worthy of you. if she can cheat on you with your own blood brother under your roof while you in the compound...Haaaaaa....I fear for you safety!!!. Don't bother to see her sister. just send her a text.@ simple
Just gather your self together. forget about the money you hav spent on her. Thank God for revealing such secret to you before marriage.
Be strong and take your Journey. Look for your bride elsĕwhere.
All the best.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by DavSagacity(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Brő just brace up yourself and move on. That lady is not worthy of you. if she can cheat on you with your own blood brother under your roof while you in the compound...Haaaaaa....I fear for you safety!!!. Don't bother to see her sister. just send her a text. simple!!
Just gather your self together. forget about the money you hav spent on her. Thank God for revealing such secret to you before marriage.
Be strong and take your Journey. Look for your bride elsĕwhere.
All the best.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Maturedkid(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2017
op, please be wise and end the relationship, or else u will regret wen u marry her, its obvious she is very promiscuous.
She did not even do another guy but your blood brother, its a taboo for two brothers to sleep with one lady in my village, so pls let go, for the money u spent, its gone. no girl is a saint but you can get who loves you, cause this one obviously do not.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:

Just forgive him
He should consider been in my shoes
what stinky shoes?
Sissy faqgot
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by otitokoroleti: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2017
Briee:
She is still in his house, I weak angry
honestly the guy needs to act like a man, love must not makes one silly. I salute your judgement as a woman. Good morning & God bless
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by pawesome(m): 6:33am On Sep 01, 2017
Say na after praying he den told her he wnts to make love to her...HYPOCRISY...afta a d prayer mk dem spare ur lyf,u go emta iniquity back....shame on u
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by tonguengineer(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Briee:
The girl is even shouting at him when I call them few minutes ago. He is helplessly in love
Are u serious

Adonblivit

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Zealoy(m): 7:05am On Sep 01, 2017
U where praying and all of a sudden paused ur prayers inorder to deep ur fingers into her pussy to know weather she's wet or not, I mean wat kind of story is this. Abeg bro find something else to tell us and please if I where u I will worry less about the bit*ch and focus on d death whatever u are having..
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by shockwave(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Oga you people should go your separate ways! That girl will never stop cheating with ur brother even when u marry her. Plus she might cheat on you even with your friend. So use your head and dump her sorry ass!!!

BTW you stopped ur prayer to dip hand into her vaga'eena?! You sef need deliverance bros! The way devil dey chase u na with speed of light!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by richyfunky(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you are as weak as your english....it is well with your soul
SAVAGERY!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Mac2016(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
But ashamed please
Don't marry her again. Someone who said she's dreaming about your death and go behind you sleeping with your own blood brother, someone 5 years her junior, under the same roof is the worst cheat have ever heard... She will kill you if you marry her. Just sleep with her more with condom and let her go
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by davillian(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2017
Pass the agbara
you starving that girl
She needs dick nd u not gvin her enough of it
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by kollyp2000(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2017
You wrote a letter to d devil, Here is the response grin

Dumping her immediately will be a total loss on your part. Allow her to apologize and let her be convinced that you have forgiven her. While you nurse yourself back to a real world. You can also use the opportunity to ask her more things she has done at your back you ought to know, she probably have f***kd most of your friends.

Your next few months is a retrospective period and learning curve to know that you don't love blindly. While you are doing this, f***k her with a vengeance, because this period, she will do anything you ask of her (that is, if she really want to marry you).

When you are comfortable and ready - Dump her in a worst possible way you can think of. No physical hurt please.

Learn this for your future wife, only love the woman that loves you and no matter how you love, keep your sense intact!

N.B

For your brother - Forgive him (its a youthful exuberance). When you marry a courteous lady, she won't stoop so low

For your parents - Prepare their mind and let them know, next years wedding is not happening. Its your life, they will accept it.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
But ashamed please
A you a brother to Ibu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.