Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (85696 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by leksymaxy(m): 1:05am On Sep 01, 2017
Bro you keep saying your marriage is next year, do you want to marry an LovePeddler, dis is disgusting, that girl is a LovePeddler, better let her go and lookfor soneone else, who knows maybe she is still sleeping with ur friends.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by firebaby(f): 1:06am On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you are as weak as your english....it is well with your soul

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked merci
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by firebaby(f): 1:07am On Sep 01, 2017
braxjay:
I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING. . . . . .

you still need someone to tell you what to do

my brother knee down where you are

place your hands on you head (Both hands o. your case is serious)

and say this out loud

" My father My father, wherever they have taken my head to, COME BACK ! COME BACK ! ! COME BACK ! ! ! "

Morire oooooooooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by firebaby(f): 1:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Shmourda:
Tell your parent what happened, you and your brother can go for prayer, you know how we black people believe na. i pray God be with you and help you recover all your losses. BTW is your brother and her of the same age?

Yes its incest ....they have to go for deliverance
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 01, 2017
You sound really gay
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by beautydutch(f): 1:31am On Sep 01, 2017
joeeee240:

undecided
and yours is full of diesel.. you think you have made sense with your comment. keep encouraging people to speak bad English. LAGA
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 1:32am On Sep 01, 2017
beautydutch:
and yours is full of diesel.. you think you have made sense with your comment. keep encouraging people to speak bad English. LAGA

Shut up undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by GoldHorse(m): 1:41am On Sep 01, 2017
Do you honestly and seriously mean you really don't know what to do or you just wanted to share your pain (which is understandable)?

Your fiancee sleeping with anyone else at all should be decisive enough for you but your brother?!!!!!!!

And you are screaming you have spent money?!!! ....when you should be happy that you were able to discover the treacherous act on time.

Unless there's something else you are not saying I believe going ahead with what you really wish (I.e. still marrying the girl) might be digging your own grave by yourself.

That's as soft as I can muster on this ya Mata!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by beautydutch(f): 1:42am On Sep 01, 2017
joeeee240:

Shut up undecided
e pain am!! sorry but next time mind your business
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by tomdon(m): 1:49am On Sep 01, 2017
What's all this surprise about because she had sex with the brother.
Is it not his brother?
Abeg joor there's nothing there, that should not stop the marriage .
All those talking here jump from one guy to the other fucking around but claiming relationship. Relationship indeed when nobody proposed to you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by chronique(m): 2:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:

Is not because her uncle is a permanent secretary
My own father retired last year as permanent secretary in state Universal basic education board
Besides if I consider family stuff I don't think this is what is leading me.
Pls be soft I want an advice
I have spent so much pls
Be soft with me pls

I'm sorry to say this but it's as if your brain is paining you.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Endosteed(m): 2:28am On Sep 01, 2017
Bro u must learn that TRUE LUV is all about trust.Their is no point marrying a girl u av an element of doubt.U know today but tomorrow may even be worse than today.So let her go,She is like ,A TINY FAECES beside a food.Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by julietm123: 2:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Don't marry her. She has issues Abeg. Anyway be wise. You are lucky to have caught her red-handed.
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by julietm123: 2:53am On Sep 01, 2017
For heaven sakes, tell them what happened. You kid bro also needs help, counseling and guidance both physical and spiritual .
Saliman22:

Thanks
God bless you
Pls include me in your prayers
Our marriage was next year.
What will I tell my parents right now about this decision pls
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by hAlexandro(m): 2:59am On Sep 01, 2017
undecided she's a killer cut off all ties btw you both cos if you don't expected the unexpected she might give it to everyone you know
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by girl4rmspace(f): 3:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:

Thanks God bless you
Pls include me in your prayers
I'm not stable right now

I am really sorry to hear that. Dear I think it's time to let her go, she isn't worth the pain

There are better girls out there who would love and cherish u
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by k9ine(m): 3:29am On Sep 01, 2017
When a man has sex with an under age (below 18) girl, it is considered as 'statutory rape' even if the girl agrees to it.
Ok. Since this lady of 21 had sex with a 16 year boy, what shall we call it

Young man! If you love your life and your future marital joy and peace, cancel the wedding plans. Do not consider the time and money you have spent or what people would say. If you do, I guarantee you shall come back to Nairaland 2 years time and tell us life threatening stories that touch.

A word is enough for the wise. Send her off. Period.

Saliman22:

According from her statement she's the one that compel my last born
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

tahtahtah, see your big yeye mouth, must you stress that?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by deturla: 3:51am On Sep 01, 2017
tobianthony:

Why are you calling him a weakling ...despite what she did to him and all the pain he went through you can see that he clearly loves this woman .

If you can't advise or console him then don't come here to taunt him .

He's not going to be with her ...but torn betrayal by his brother and a woman he loved ...come on there's no need to call him that .

My brother be strong ...it's just the lesson of life . Forgive and try to move on .

It's not easy but forgive .

You might be weak now but you are not a weakling .

The weak become heroes ...

Keep your head up ,forgive and move on .

God bless you for this Man. I so dislike it when people yab based on sentiments. The way we deal with emotions are quite different. He is going through a serious emotional situation right now and all he needs is our advice not someone condemning him.

Dear OP, there is a similar case happening right now to a woman, and she is in the hospital depressed, hysterical and having serious psychological issues. She can't seem to deal with the betrayal and all. See the difference between her case and yours? She is married.

See eh Bros, God has opened your eyes to what you need to see. All you have to do is to put your emotional mind in a closet because if you keep thinking emotionally, you won't think straight.

Reason logically and move on. It's painful Man but it's all for the best. There is no assurance that she is shagging only your brother Infact. There may be more.

Find time to talk to her and ask her further questions. Speak to your parents immediately and let them know why you can't marry her. I bet they will agree with your decision considering the prevailing circumstances.

May God help you, don't give up on love though. God will give you the best woman ever.

I'm available for a private chat, if you need me.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 01, 2017
Eleganza33:
mazi izuogu this ur name sha

Ada Mazi kedu. Wait you are Ada Mazi right?
Well I chose it because I am proud of my village and its culture.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 01, 2017
generationz:

Let me tell you something you may not understand there is a vast difference between treating something professionally and given your personal opinion
Eg
If I was a doctor and an Adolf Hitler was brought to my hospital on the verge of death, because of my oath and profession I would do everything to salvage his life.

That doesn't mean I don't hate his guts and wish he would just die

Same thing here I clearly understand the law as to being a minor and all that heck I studied it.
Let me tell you ehn, despite my personal opinion, if I was the lawyer standing in court on behalf of that boy, that lady would definitely need up in jail for child molestation, because all evidence point against her, especially with the fact she is an adult.

However for my personal opinion I'm much more concerned about the Ops safety.

I will use this example a five year old can confidently tell you ' No, my mummy said I should not do it' or ' my mummy will beat me if I follow you' what more a sixteen year old.
This is a clear case of enjoying his brothers ponmo
He will never respect him. He has seen his unclothedness. He might not do it again but the respect isn't there anymore
He doesn't have to beat the boy, just put some distance , maybe send him back to their parents so the boy can reflect on what he did.

Even if I have a ten year old sister, I won't expect someone to give her a dagger to plung into my heart and she would because she doesn't know how to differentiate when something would cause me pain or gain

We need to stop this thing in Nigeria when we give excuses ' omode MA ni' na small pikin dey worry am. Many kids know more than us sef

We also need to be more open to them, maybe if the elder brother related well with his younger brother he could have been more free to tell him his girlfriends ways, albeit in a coded manner.

Yeah it might be true that his little bro don't respect him. Looking at his comments he seems like a really cool, not hard hearted fella, but that does not change the fact that the girl should be prosecuted and jailed.
You studied law and personal opinions do not matter in a court of law. What I am trying to say is that the girl is evil for doing such thing with an under aged. The boy might be thinking that he has arrived but he just put himself in deep trouble. Those who started having sex with older ladies at a young age might understand because that boy might not find someone his age sexually attractive and that life is bleeped up.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by zonax(m): 4:07am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.

The act is bad but don't let it come between you and your brother. He's just a minor and might just have done it for the thrill. All you need do is bring him closer to you and make him see the reasons why he should be more open with you no matter what.

Now to the girl, she's just 22 and as such a kid. She's an adult and should be held responsible for her actions. That type of woman can kill you so I suggest you get rid of her in your life and don't feel sorry for doing that.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 01, 2017
joeeee240:

EXPLAIN HOW HE WAS SUPPORTING HER undecided YOU HAVE LEFT HIS POINT TO ARGUE NONSENSE UNA JUST WAN ARGUE

Sorry you felt like I wanted a baseless argument, I did not. Remain blessed.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by zonax(m): 4:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
But ashamed please
Nigga marriage is not courtship and unless you doing this for attention don't even think of marrying that girl cos she will so kill you. You can't even sheet eye to eye with your brother if you do. And no guy man will choose a bitch over blood.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ransomed: 4:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Why are you co-habiting with a lady you have not married? You set up your younger brother and the lady and you later cried wolf. You need the lady to secure your future through her dad, that's why you couldn't manage to discontinue the relationship. You carried olive oil and Bible to do what? Pray? Haba, you even demanded for sex as usual. Truth is bitter sir, but, you have taken the wrong step by having a free live-in lover and a 16 year old boy with irrational hormone surge under one roof. Let her go if you are "cool man"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
But ashamed please

You are a mugu. Keep thinking and playing love. You better move on with ur life and draw your kid bro closer.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by igirabata123(m): 5:01am On Sep 01, 2017
Look for a gun, shoot the two mother fucker, and shoot yourself.

Thank your destiny that it happens now, not after your marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by solatreasure: 5:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Y must u continue with her? Abeg, bone her side, live continues. If u continue, she'll eventually kill u

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by jacoik(m): 5:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
But ashamed please
you are a fool by still putting marriage in your agenda. So until she kills you that's when you will have some sense in that your empty skull? People get wahala sha
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by jacoik(m): 5:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:

Is not because her uncle is a permanent secretary
My own father retired last year as permanent secretary in state Universal basic education board
Besides if I consider family stuff I don't think this is what is leading me.
Pls be soft I want an advice
I have spent so much pls
Be soft with me pls
guy you don't need any advice but serious flogging!!! What kind of dirty story did you just tell now ehhh? Imaging how the story just spoiled my morning now how much more the person it happened to. Honestly if you are to be my son I will disown you. If its an outsider one can consider but your own brother! Guy are you mad!??
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by jacoik(m): 5:12am On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you said it all bro
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Stevengerd(m): 5:17am On Sep 01, 2017
Deefuray:

shocked I've been around, I don't know you tho

Yh. sure u dnt knw me, bt i do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / The Resemblance Between Saint Obi And Byron Saxton (Photo) / How Did He Know She Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.