Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 28 pages)

Health / Re: UK Based Nigerian Man Suffering From Cancer Cries For Help After Losing Wife by 1metre: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
free2ryhme:

if you don't have anything sensible to say at-least keep quiet
don't mind the weed head.
Religion / Re: Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos by 1metre: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
Felixalex:

Ur moniker: Noworries but
Ur statement leaves a lot to worry about.... Are u ok bro?? undecided
grin grin grin
Family / Re: Facebook Reunites Mum With Missing Son After 3 Years (photo) by 1metre: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
emmysexxy:
- - - -
It's end of my first day of school... Miss Ugo asks us to hug each other.

I don't like hugs because it is always always painful. I don't know why we have to hug even in school.

I didn't want to disobey Miss Ugo and become a bad pupil.

So I turned away from the class and began to remove my clothes.
After removing my clothes and also my pants, I looked around for a clean space to lie down.
I found a space, laid down and spread my legs wide open. I wondered why everyone is taking time to get ready for 'hug'. Someone has to take the lead I guess.

My teacher didn't look very pleased, judging from her expression... Some of the kids covered their faces.

"poor kids" I thought, still lying on the floor.

"they don't even know what a hug is" I continued in my head of course.

My teacher is approaching me, she looks angry now. I could tell because her cheeks are red. My mum's face is usually that red whenever she is Washing my body and I tell her my "Bum Bum" Is paining me. So my mum will get angry and her cheeks will turn red, sometimes she will cry and not say anything.

I don't want my teacher to cry, so I got up. I'm beginning to get worried because I am still the only person who has no clothes on.

I still can't understand why my whole class does not know what a hug is or how to do it.

Well this once, maybe this once I have to believe my daddy. "This is a special kind of hugs Lucy" he would say amidst sweats. "It's only for special girls" he would continue.

Maybe I really am special.

"Here! Put on your clothes and follow me" Miss Ugo shrieked angrily.

In our proprietress's office. I told "Big mummy" (That's what they told us to call her) and Miss Ugo how my daddy hugs me every other night.

They were both in tears as I tell them that, the only part of hugs that I hated the most is when my daddy tries out his fingers one after the other until one fits inside my bumbum.

It's already school over and my daddy will be mad if I don't wait in my class like he had instructed.

Big mummy gives Miss Ugo a look, she picks up her desk phone and dials a number. Miss Ugo takes me outside and puts her arm around me... It felt so good.

"That is a hug" Miss Ugo whispers and breaks down in tears again.

"How can this be a hug? It wasn't painful " I thought.

My daddy is around and Miss Ugo asks him to see Big mummy. Shortly after, 2 police officers comes in and enters big mummy's office.

I can hear myself talk from big mummy's cell phone. I sounded so funny, I let out a light chuckle.
The police comes out of big mummy's office with my father. His hands are tied behind his back. He looks angry. I know I am in trouble.

We didn't go home. We went to the hospital in big mummy's car. Miss Ugo was beside me the whole time until the Doctor asks me to follow him. He removes my pant, collects torchlight from the nurse and looks into my bum bum. I closed my eyes expecting pains but he doesn't put his fingers inside. He puts off the light and talks to the nurse who jots down what he said. He helps me wear my pant and takes me back to meet big mummy and miss Ugo.

Back in Big Mummy's car, miss Ugo calls out our address for Big mummy.

We get to my house and my mum comes out. She doesn't say anything as usual. She just brings out a big placard that reads "I AM DEAF and ALSO DUMB"

Big mummy and miss Ugo started crying again. I have had enough so I joined them to cry and my mum followed suit.
SAD STORY OF A MOLESTED CHILD!
Let's protect our girl children!
���
this your news does not correlate with the subject on discourse.
Celebrities / Re: Uriel Oputa Takes Her Mum Shopping On Wheelchair (photos) by 1metre: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Maybe you.

#yourmumudondo#
Celebrities / Re: Uriel Oputa Takes Her Mum Shopping On Wheelchair (photos) by 1metre: 11:39am On Aug 26, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Bless you as you are proud of her.
who is not proud of his mother undecided
Career / Re: Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot by 1metre: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2017
Mavrick2012:
Did anybody observe this? : the owner of the store, where the ticket was purchased says he plans to donate the $50,000 commission to charity ".
This is why money easily go round,
but, here in Nigeria,
10percent will go for tithe,
20 percent for Thanksgiving,
20 percent for project and papas offering,
then the remaining 50 percent to buy a huge ride to announce to the world " we have made it "
Lol �
that's how it is in sane societies.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen by 1metre: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Ginaz:
Una go talk say way to man's heart na food. But when una dey on top woman una go deny food, come promise jet, aeroplane, almost say sell una sef if she go allow una suck her big breast .

For bed una go say na sex be the only map wey go fit locate una soul.

Na una Don go food.

OK o, but all in all, na girl with good character na better pass.
I take your last sentence.
Family / Re: I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by 1metre: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2017
donspero:

cowards also live 2 die another day
pls can u explain this in relation with the subject on discourse.
Family / Re: I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by 1metre: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2017
donspero:

How e take belong to am? no be em papa house abeg shift, we should grow beyond our fada 2 ours his sister have a ryt to that property, she could claim that in court and win, it wasn't willed to him was it? as i said OP man up and start setting your tract, if you were in you own house tell me how your sister for come do this thrash?
the best form of defence is attack. Only cowards will run away. Op should defend what rightly belongs to him.
Politics / Re: Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat by 1metre: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
soberdrunk:
What rubbish!!! The South African ambassador to Nigeria must be summoned! Seems South Africans want to bite the hand that feeds them........ angry
not at all my dear, they are only trying to state a fact.

2 Likes

Family / Re: I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by 1metre: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
donspero:
OP call her, infact boker peace with her, be the bigger man, but den again be very wary of her, why call her you say, she has your wife's documents and your pictures. if ypur not ready to arrest her and charge her for breaking and forcefull entery, then you should call beg and once she gives you the document, pack and lev tour family hoise 4 Christ seek, you be man start taking responsibility. i remember your story, i didn't have any respect 4 you den and none till now. evn if your papa build duplex with 20 rooms, pack out and fend 4 yourself finish
why must he pack out from what rightly belongs to him? Only for peace sake? The early he start fighting the evil the better for him.
Crime / Re: South African Bride Ignores Death Threats, Murdered On Wedding Eve by 1metre: 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Just check all Exs from her failed relationships, start with the father of her children... embarassed

But how can you love someone so much and still kill her??

If I love you so much, I'll never kill you, I'll just keep killing every guy that wants to marry you...

I just hate it when a pretty girl dies.... cry
u sound like a jealous love killer.
Celebrities / Re: Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years by 1metre: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mologi:
Good for them!!!

devil is a liar!!!
what brought devil into this now.
Family / Re: Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? by 1metre: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mujtahida:

Quit saying identity is constant. Identity too can and does change . Just a few years ago I identified myself as a Christian presently I don't at least in my consciousness. That means my religious identity has changed.
what do u understand by identity? It is that part of a person that does not change. It influence the way u do things. It is xterised by ways of differentiating u from others. It is the culture inherent in u. Your decisions on how to do things remain subjective. It changes based on your world view.

1 Like

Family / Re: Do You Think Intertribal Marriage Should Be Encouraged? by 1metre: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You are digressing. That's not my point.
What i mean by cultural preservation is THE VALUES OF A PEOPLE NOT THEIR TECHNOLOGY. Technology evolves.
BUT OUR VALUES NEVER CHANGES and if they are not passed down to the next generation they will become extinct.
Now you've not still answered the question of IDENTITY?
**modified**
I still don't see how technological advancement and change is caused by Intertribal marriages
identity is one thing that remains constant. It stands the test of time but culture is dynamic. Inter tribal marriage to my little understanding promotes cultural interference. Therefore it should be encouraged.
Romance / Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by 1metre: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fourwinds:
ok...keep to what you are saying 100%
despite high rate of moral decadence, it did affect the part not the whole.
Romance / Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by 1metre: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
very dead!!!..you beta wake up..times have changed
I disagree, there are still families that uphold their moral standards despite the collapse.
Romance / Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by 1metre: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fourwinds:
Oboy I understand from the angle you are seeing it... if na in the 60s.., 70s.., or 80.., I can still accept this your notion but now... for get it.. it is only 1% or 2% that can do exactly what you said
are u telling me morals are dead completely in our society??
Romance / Re: Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? by 1metre: 6:49am On Aug 24, 2017
Rorachy:
Hell No, if I were to be in his position, he won't marry me.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander .
bad girl..what's good for the goose is good for the gander.. gringrin
Romance / Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by 1metre: 12:35am On Aug 22, 2017
openmine:

True but temptation from history has always over-powered the most noble and disciplined individuals....For crying out loud,U are a human with blood flowing through Ur veins....hence,the best U can do is avoid such situations that will lure U into such....i have some questions for U...Can U hold fire in Ur hands without getting burnt?
Will U venture into a path where there is danger written all over It?
How would U be comfortable with a lady friend in the same apartment without spiking up passion? grin grin

What wud U say about men/women of noble and unblemished character fall like pack of cards in the face of temptation?
And sorry bro but i totally disagree with U about Ur assertions simply because avoiding temptation aside the God factor has to do with "common sense" and not "necessarily" Ur moral standing....in my own opinion!!
common sense will fail u if u don't apply wisdom. I do not subscribe to joining the bandwagon because people are jumping. There must be a justifiable reason for any action. I do not climb on top a skirt becos it's made available rather I do same on ground that it is morally justifiable. I will not becos blood and water run through my vein i stoop too low like a beast. It's quite clear that an average Nigeria is a potential rapist judging from your vantage point. Must u sleep every lady that come your way? Applying wisdom in the midst of temptation is the leeway to overcome it not by God's grace or mere common sense.
Pets / Re: Nigerian Girl Vickie Shows Off Her 2 Giant Pet Rats by 1metre: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
So cool. Wish I can hv one
Romance / Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by 1metre: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
openmine:

as much as I admire ur moral credentials which is not in doubt,I must inform U dat everyone thinks differently...Even d individual,in dis case a lady, U perceive as "matured" may be secretly having a sexual desire for U.....
All it takes is just a cold weather,or a night together watching a romantic film or sum harmless play can set d fire of passion btw U two....and d rest will be consigned to d history book of temptation.... Bro the good book never lied wen it said..."flee all appearances of evil"....!!
in as much as the girl is a bait, u don't just fall prey like a starved he-goat. Your level of maturity depends on the environment u grew up and the kind of friends u keep in such a given environment while growing. The devil u are talking about is in your mind.
Romance / Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by 1metre: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2017
greggng:

Don't deceive ur self conji doesn't respect anyone. You cannot ve food in ur house and refuse to eat it. If she doesn't give out willingly, the guy will rape her which ever way she is giving. Pls rent a house for ur girl friend away from that guy otherwise good bye to ur relationship. If my landlord can even attempt to rape my girl while I was away on nysc. Urs na small package
so everyone don turn rapist for niger now.
Romance / Re: She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T by 1metre: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
I still cant fathom how human nature has become so barbaric in nigeria that two mature opposite sex cant cohabit without people thinking otherwise . Op, u need to change your thinking. U attract what u are. As for me, i can stay comfortable with a lady who is not my girlfriend without noticing her romantic nature. Maturity encompass growing into adulthood.

5 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: What Do You Think About Newspapers In This Era Of Social Media? by 1metre: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Newpapers are overrated.
Music/Radio / Re: Nigerian Musicians Categorized Into A - F List By AdebisiOlumide5 by 1metre: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
Where is that young man that recently dissed Don Jazzy?
I no see don jazzy for the list
Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by 1metre: 3:12am On Aug 21, 2017
undecided
Cheaters everywhere!!!
Family / Re: Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG by 1metre: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is mere acting by two lovely sisters. Why u guys ranting.

3 Likes

Agriculture / Re: Ekpeye Fisherman Kills A Manatee In Rivers (Photos) by 1metre: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
This is far from being a sea lion.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by 1metre: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2017
macbede:

may bulldozer and buhari pant fall on you!
this is a good dream, wish it can come thru
Politics / Re: Nigerian Youths Spit Fire: We’ll Embarrass Old Politicians In 2019 by 1metre: 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Franco93:
Mouth Action.
Just give them crates of beer, and they'll forget the year of the election.
grin
Celebrities / Re: Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement by 1metre: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
banmee:

They are the ones who paved the way for teckno, wizkid, davido to be successes today.
how did they pave the way?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.