Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,217 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:11 AM

1mlo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1mlo's Profile / 1mlo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 1mlo: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
HI, I SENT YOU A PERSONAL MESSAGE, PLS REPLY.

THANKS

Utonne:

Hi. I admire your persistence and resilience. You are amazing.

I'll advise you to please consider an EOR if you have the funds and be optimistic. It takes about 10 working days. If it's IDP, please follow up with IDP Australia.....x

All the best.....x
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 1mlo: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
ANYONE GOING FOR AOR WITH MOD THIS COMING MONDAY?
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 1mlo: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thanks

smslive2:
idpieltsaustralia@idp.com

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 1mlo: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
LISTENING - 8.5
READING - 8.0
WRITING - 6.5
SPEAKING - 7.0

MOD-

THIS IS MY 3RD TIME OF WRITING- A SHAMBLE RESULT.

PLEASE GUYS, HOW DO SOMEONE DO FOLLOW UP WITH THE AUSTRALIA WHEN APPLYING FOR AOR.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 1mlo: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2018
Thank God

luffyhaki:

Yes she has grin
Travel / Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 1mlo: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2018
Congratulations ma''am i sent you an email request,kindly reply if you can. i got some questions to ask about the canada tourist visa processing.

Thanks

brendacole:
I’m a silent reader like many other people. I’ll however like to share my story. It might just help someone like it helped me.
I was denied student visa to Canada in 2016.
I however recently applied for a honeymoon vacation with my husband.
Submitted application: June 10
It was acknowledged: June 11
Biometrics request: June 12
Did Biometrics: June 14
Waiting then began..lol
Passport request: July 31st.
That’s about 50 days processing time.
*Documents submitted*
husband’s company’s statement of account (7m+)
Land document
Letter from my boss introducing me and my honeymoon intentions
Letter from husband’s company introducing him and his honeymoon intentions
And every other document required by CIC
We didn’t write SOP.
We both have good enough travel history to Ghana, USA etc
Most importantly, God gave us the wisdom to apply ourselves instead of using agent and God did it. Filling the form and gathering the documents took us about a week because we didn’t want to make mistakes.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 1mlo: 7:58am On Aug 07, 2018
I'm an old member but lost track. still battling with ielts i wish and hope my scores going to be better this last time.

@Newmum0615 have you gotten ur PPR God let it be o because i dey always pray for you.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Sign me up, baby . adewaleolajumoke02@gmail.com

cochtrane:
Okay, so sometime ago we organised an IELTS listening webinar for some guys on this thread and the feedback was really good. Now, we've got some more time on our hands and will organize another this Friday (tentative). Date will be confirmed tomorrow. If you want to join in, send me a PM and I'll book you in. It's free. The idea is to touch on cool strategies for listening and hopefully also reading and writing. Joining instructions will be sent to the email with which you PM. Holla, if interested smiley
Travel / Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by 1mlo: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
I got the email you sent, I just reply. Pls check when you are free.

Thanks

SlowlybtSurely:

I tried responding but it didn't deliver.
Travel / Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by 1mlo: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Many thanks.

mamacajah:

several, its not an issue. For more info, check this link and read from page 0. you can also ask your questions there or use the search button to read more on the area of interest.

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Travel / Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by 1mlo: 9:39am On Mar 15, 2018
Thank you, I will send you a private message. God bless you.

x

SlowlybtSurely:

What do you want to know? I may be able to help.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
I need help, guys. Please someone should reply my post or send me PM regarding my question.

Has anyone got PPR with USA VISA / HAVING AMERICAN KID(S)

I have some doubts that I would appreciate if I could talk to someone.

Thank you in advance.
Travel / Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by 1mlo: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
I need help, guys. Please someone should reply my post or send me PM regarding my question.

Has anyone got PPR with USA VISA / HAVING AMERICAN KID(S)

I have some doubts that I would appreciate if I could talk to someone.

Thank you in advance.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
Can anyone give me a guideline on how to get a LASU Part-Time Transcript?

Please, help me with this information.

God bless

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations, so pumped for you and your family.

Favoredme:
It's PPR people!!!

My timeline is:

ITA.....  Jan 10
AOR.... Jan 17
MEP..... Feb 02
IP1 ...... Feb 02
NA2..... Feb 06
IP2 ...... Feb 20
PPR .....Feb 20

When this part 3 was opened, I made a silent declaration that my PPR story will be told here and here it is!

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS.. IRE AKARI GBO GBO WA

Noviolence:
Good day guys.
It's FINALLY PPR guys.
Stream: FSW
AOR: 11 July 2017
ADR1:7 Dec 2017-Updated POF and Schedule A : (submitted on 14 Dec 2017.)
IP2:6 Feb 2018
ADR2:7 Feb 2018-Valid Passports biopage upload
ADR3:Advice requested about dependent child's passports - which to travel with (to choose between Nigeria and USA
PPR:19 Feb 2018
Passports sent to Accra:19 Feb 2018
Within these 219 days post AOR, I sent emails and even raised CSE after 180 days post aor and they kept replying, thanking me for my "patience" and at other times saying that my "file was awaiting review"!
Guys,this London Visa Office has a purpose, in that I've learnt so many practical life lessons.All adoration belongs to our Saviour- Jesus Christ,who KEPT ME by his mercy,GAVE ME enough reasons to continue to appreciate His goodness towards me and my family. I thank God that I was still able to maintain my sanity,and also thank HIM for giving me more reasons to continue to absolutely depend on Him,no matter the situation.
Thank you all for your encouragement and the togetherness on this platform.
I know that greater challenges lie ahead in Canada and elsewhere. Surely,surely, I KNOW that He will see all of us through to that glorious desired end.
I want to specially thank you wonderful guys on the London Visa Office WhatsApp groups (general and July groups).You're all so lovely!
For those still waiting,don't worry,just hang in there and try as much as possible to make the waiting period count. You can enrol in the pre- arrival services by IOM or engage in some of the free and very useful certification courses.
Just make the time count!

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 9:50am On Feb 18, 2018
Visit the school for update, don't wait around.

Savagebanker:
Does anyone know how long it takes lasu to send transcripts to Wes ? Filled the request form online and also made payment but yet to hear from them
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
caon:
my school verified via email ooo

PLS REPLY UR DM.

NEED HELP REGARDING LASPOTECH TRANSCRIPT VERIFICATION
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Someone you please help with Laspotech contact with TRANSCRIPT VERIFICATION. Over 3 months now, WES still waiting for school to verify.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello house, can somebody please explain to me why PNP is TIME & MONEY CONSUMING. Reason for my question is that, after checking my scores, Its below 435 and I don't want to wait in the pool forever so, I am thinking of going through that route.

Please, please, help a brother out.

Thanks.

Note-- Anyone that has gone through PNP successfully should please help with relevant information.
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
No one say shit to the shit I post. Okay Imma continue reading

1mlo:
For folks that have already passed ielts, how did y''all manage to score above 7 in the READING part? I'm finding it difficult to score above half in the CAMBRIDGE practice TEST.

Pls, pls pls help a brother out.

@NEWMUM, @40MAN, @GL
Travel / Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
For folks that have already passed ielts, how did y''all manage to score above 7 in the READING part? I'm finding it difficult to score above half in the CAMBRIDGE practice TEST.

Pls, pls pls help a brother out.

@NEWMUM, @40MAN, @GL

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.