Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,562 members, 7,937,590 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

1Music2luv's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Music2luv's Profile / 1Music2luv's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Romance / Re: Would You Marry Someone That Doesn't Love U As Much As You Love Her? by 1Music2luv(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2009
thanx
Romance / Would You Marry Someone That Doesn't Love U As Much As You Love Her? by 1Music2luv(m): 4:29pm On Mar 18, 2009
Recently,
My fiancee told me that she loves me bt nt as much as i love her. However, she agreed to marry me.

she has shown some reasonable level of commitment in the r/ship before i proposed to her. bt i got confused when i she told me that.

we have been dating for sometimes now, before i proposed to her bt i'm scared off the unknown, although, i love her bt i'm confused about marrying someone who doesn't love me as much as i love her.

Marrriage has got "ups" and "down". I'm wondering, if her love could go through all these.

so guys,
would you marry someone that doesn't love u as much as you love her?

or

is it normal, for one partner to love more?
Romance / Re: Hi I Am Stephen Looking For Someone That Will Win My Heart by 1Music2luv(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2009
Whoa!!!!! This is MTN Heart Hunt grin

just kidding,

my guy, u need to reframe your sentence. say something like this,

" Hi I Am Stephen Looking For Many That Will Win My Pocket" then watch the reactions

i bet you , u will get more than u bargained for.

Be Abundantly Blessed. grin
Romance / Re: Write Ur Love Quote Here by 1Music2luv(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2009
Not everything dat counts is counted and not everything dat counted count.
I didn't count how many times I thought of u,
but what counts is dat I did.
I love u.
Autos / Re: Who Wants A Car Loan? by 1Music2luv(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2009
Hi chi,

u have not attended to my requests, why now?
Religion / Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by 1Music2luv(m): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2009
Dear All,

I have bin experience some strange things like eating in my dreams, spider-web falling on me at times when walking on the street, and in my room.
i dont know these mean bt, i know they are bad signs, please, i want everyone to pray for/along with me.

I know he is able to do all things.

Please your contribution is welcomed.
thanks
Religion / Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by 1Music2luv(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2009
Dear All,

I have bin experience some strange things like eating in my dreams, spider-web falling on me at times when walking on the street, and in my room.
i dont know these mean bt, i know they are bad signs, please, i want everyone to pray for/along with me.

I know he is able to do all things.

Please your contribution is welcomed.
thanks
Romance / Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by 1Music2luv(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2009
@SISTERWOMAN

WHERE ARE U ??  IM WAITING TO SEE YOUR REPLY ON THIS OOOOOO

@Poster,

My candid opinion or rather my "NDIDI opinion"  grin

I learnt something from dat lady i mentioned earlier , posses ur possesions
Firstly, dont let ur feelings or emotions get over you.

Secondly,
u have to learn to be indifferent, towards her actions wit d other guy.
u are already showing lukewarm attitude towards her , just becos u r suspicious!!!

Young Man, take your TLC ( tender, luv, caring ) to a greater height with her.
How u make her feel, greatly determines d  attraction she feels for u.

Ladies tends not to have controls over their emotions , falling in luv or falling out of "ruv" grin  "sincerely,they all want the nice guy bt endup wit the bad one "
may be ur friend is doing something dat makes her fond of him, , and probably,  dat u r nt doing undecided

do things dat will her make feel you!!!
mind you , it's not abt buying her gifts & tryiing to choke her with ur presence.

Lastly,
talk to your friend abt it, jokingly!!! dont be confrontational.
because, who knows u might just be right wit ur suspicion. Let him know how u feel abt her, tell him about ur future plans for her & watch him react.
definately, u will get something out of dat.

and, if u dont get relieve after 7days, please consult my doctor SISTERWOMAN grin
Religion / Re: I Want To Marry, How Do I Know God's Will? by 1Music2luv(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Lady

In my opinion,that was hash!!!

I know GOD and i know how to pray , i just wanted Nairalanders, to share their "pre-wedding" experience with me.

Sometimes in life, best advice is given by people who have bin down that road.
this is not for me alone, it's for the benefit of other people too,

Let GOD show in everything u do,
Religion / I Want To Marry, How Do I Know God's Will? by 1Music2luv(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2009
Please, I nid your help!
Im 31yrs old
Im planning to get marry this year to a lady, i've known for some years
bt, we started dating some 6 months ago.

Im confused, because i want to know God's will on this. I want to be sure of my choice.
The pressure is much on me to get marry

Please, How do i go about it. I mean knowing Gods will.

Experience from married couples are welcome.

Thanks
Romance / Re: How Can A Man Know If The Wife Is Cheating On Her by 1Music2luv(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2009
my guy, u need to apply the basket mouth theory,

connect a transmitter to her twin tower & dat thing between her legs

, was just joking. grin

Actually, u may never get to know. Just pray it doesn't happen to u,
bt, if it's already happen to you, then

Firstly, don't be biased or jump to conclusion about the whole thing,

Secondly, you must take your TLC to another level
I mean, spend more time to show her that u love & care for her, then watch how she reacts to all that TLC

she definately react, positively or negatively?
just watchout for the signs.
Romance / Re: I Don't Know May Be I Should Go Back To Her. by 1Music2luv(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2008
@poster

In my own opinion, i think u should give her a chance. Just prepare your mind.
it' s a bit shaky bt i will advise you to give her chance.

why? , we all at some points in our lives had feeling for some other guys/ladies despite the fact that we are in a relationship wit another person.
well, it could be infactuation or lust bt we can't deny that. May be she has realise her mistake.

beside, if she claim to have broken up becos of her pastor's request/ test your love then no problem, it's ur time to test her love
and u can't do that if u dont accept her back.

Conclusion.
Accept her & let her know your stand
then watch her as she struggles to win your love.

take care, good luck & be careful.
Romance / Can There B 50-50 Love In A Relationship? Or It's Just A Mirage. by 1Music2luv(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2008
In relationships, one partner tends to luv more than the other
, you rarely find a balance . This tends to make the tension more on one side.

The Irony is that " you will always leave the one that loves you, and you will always love the one that will leave you"

what's ur opinion? can there b a 50-50 love in relationship?
or percentage do u think is healthy?

10 - 90?
90- 20?
60 - 40?
40 -60?
40 - 40?
10 - 10? grin

or 0 - 0?
Romance / Re: What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? by 1Music2luv(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2008
Talk to him about having someone outside to the JOB!!! Simple as ABC
Romance / Re: What Do You Do With A Domineering Girl-friend? by 1Music2luv(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2008
My Guy,

All ladies av this domineering tendency in them, but the ability to overcome it, is what makes u a Man
. And if u finally break her, she will always respect u for that, becos she knows that U R A REAL LOVING & CARING MAN THAT IS NOT BLIND

Try this: Let her know that u r aware of her dominating atitude , anytime she tries to make decision for u.

Note: Do it in a caring & loving manner!!!
Dont just keep quiet because u luv her, tell her u luv by correcting her.
Mind u, when doing this , dont compromise on ur decison because of SEX.
Ladies av a way of getting back at you when u correct them. Stay Firm!
Ladies dont like Soft guys that they can order around the house, she will dump u sooner or later! if u dont
act fast to caution her.

Dont Try to Slap or Beat Her, as this will not solve ur problem, it will only add to it !!!

Good Luck.
Romance / I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her? by 1Music2luv(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2008
Hi Guys, Intelligence & Smartness is what takes me off my feet in ladies.

Recently i met a girl that has all these stuffs,
we started dating, but the problem is that she is still young, she's 18yrs old. I actually wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. But i found myself dating her, we are in luv wit each other.

The issue is , do u think this will work out ? do you think this can lead to marriage? or should i wait for while b4 talking of that? Should i continue to encourage her or Quit?

I'm confused.
Computers / Re: Hp Pavillion Dv6000 Entertainment Pc Notebook (xp Driver) by 1Music2luv(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2008
Hi Guys, I had the same problem with HP pavilion tablet Pc which i downgraded to windows XP. It was resolved by the HP support guys, I'll suggest u chat with the HP support team, they have the complete driver database for all their computer systems.

Try it ,they r always willing to help to solve all ur driver issues.

Good Luck!
Programming / Oracle Application Developer by 1Music2luv(m): 6:11pm On May 22, 2008
Hi Guys, I'm a certified Oracle application developer from NIIT.
I've worked on one or two projects like ERP.

Is anyone interested in designing applications using oracle tools & platforms both for web & client/server applications? let's share ideas.

who knows??
Programming / Re: Internet Connection Sharing With A 3rd Party by 1Music2luv(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2008
This issue can b resolved in different ways, but i think the best is listed below

step 1: connect your internet modem or whatever directly to ur wireless router ethernet port

step 2: connect all your three PCs into the other LAN ports of your Wireless router

Step 3: although, u can set ur router to use static ips but let the DHCP b enabled, so that all you three PCs will automatically be given a dynamic IP address.

Step 4: then go to control panel-> internet option-> connection to set d option to " automatically detect connection"

With these, i think u done!
Programming / Re: Software Engineer! by 1Music2luv(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2008
u r right gold mine , the best place to go to is NIIT although it quite expensive, but that where u get the best.
Romance / Re: Marriage: He Wants Me To Wait Until I'm 32 by 1Music2luv(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2008
HMMM!!!! 32 years

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.