Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,241 members, 7,919,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

Post Your Prayer Requests Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your Prayer Requests Here (722 Views)

Prayer Requests Here / Drop Your Prayer Requests Here. We Pray, God Answers: Always! / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Prayer Requests Here by dgreatrock(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2009
are you worried, do you need someone to pray with you or for you? please feel free to drop your prayer requests here so we can pray together.
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by kkizzel: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2009
i need ull to pray with me 4 d health of my mom,thanks
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by jamace(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2009
Please, I need prayer for Nigera and nigerians. Corruption is too much and poverty is taking over the land.
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by dgreatrock(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2009
let us pray for the Lord's intervetion in the global financial crisis.
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by dadde(m): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2009
pls pray for me . i need a better job. also pray that my fiancee do well in all her exams. thanks
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by dgreatrock(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2009
Let us pray for the Release of God's power on our conscience, that we will have total repulsion for corruption in our various offices and capacities as nigerians
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by life4all: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2009
pls pray with me. I've been having a very bad dream lately which is very dangerous for my physical and spiritual growth.
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by TINAOGE: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2009
Please everybody join me in praying for God to restore my family financially and for God's guidiance and protections.

Thank you all.
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by dgreatrock(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2009
i was at the hospital yesterday and i saw a boy afflicted with malaria. do join me in praying for his healing
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by Adennem(f): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2009
Please pray for the Lord's intervetion in the life of my family members and for my brother who is believing GOD for a Job.
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by dgreatrock(m): 9:43am On Feb 02, 2009
please join me in praying a sister. she is complainning that she does not know what she is doing anymore, i.e. she's sort of becoming insane. do pray that God ll deliver her
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by 1Music2luv(m): 11:16am On Feb 02, 2009
Dear All,

I have bin experience some strange things like eating in my dreams, spider-web falling on me at times when walking on the street, and in my room.
i dont know these mean bt, i know they are bad signs, please, i want everyone to pray for/along with me.

I know he is able to do all things.

Please your contribution is welcomed.
thanks
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by marami: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2009
Pray that God delivers me from a job i have been in for 11 years what a saving. He should please give me a better job.

And also bless those looking for the fruit of the womb.
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by dgreatrock(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2009
Let us pray for our leaders, that God will give them a positive sense of direction.
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by dgreatrock(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2009
we should also pray for all marriages. many will be getting married this weekend, and others later, with many in it already - that God will keep them united in love.
Re: Post Your Prayer Requests Here by dgreatrock(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2009
tomorrow is Saturday and there shall many persons getting married, let us pray that their marriage ll be a blessing and love unity and prosperity will thrive therein.

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Satan / Pope Benedicts' Lenten Message: A Call To Fasting / The Message Of The Prophets--muhammad, Jesus, The Rest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.