Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,476 members, 7,897,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

1N9a's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1N9a's Profile / 1N9a's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

Politics / Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by 1N9a: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
See house? And he said he has 1 million naira and 150 cows, that devil must be a liar, devil has seen his twin brother since 1914, even lord lugard knows about the union...

This was the main reason why mama peace was crying "there is God ooo" chai.
Pls read d topic again..... It seem most nairalanders only watch pictures and 4gt to read the topic and write up for better understanding. ...
Politics / Re: Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) by 1N9a: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
cry
francababy:

Your foolishness is terribly obvious. Since you don't like respect, tell your mad parents to come over to my house. They will do well sweeping the gutter unclad. They are not fit to enter my house because such useless camels produced such a brainless coward(you) and gave him a phone with Internet which they stole from idiots called relatives
tongue shocked cry cry cry
Business / Re: Cash Shortage Hits Banks, Overnight Lending Rate Jumps by 1N9a: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Uhmmmn.....
Politics / Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by 1N9a: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
LMAyedun:
Last year, it was reported that Gen. Buhari while declaring his assets claimed he has approximately 150 cows. This was initially used by some to ridicule him claiming it was mere propaganda for pity and that he was probably richer. Well, he has gone on to win the Nigerian Presidential elections and here is a look at those cows.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/photos-heres-glimpse-at-famous-cows.html?m=1
uhmmmmmn.....
Indeed he is a God sent....
Most GOD chosen leaders in Holy Book are mostly shepherd(taking care of animàls)....

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by 1N9a: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
ayusco85:

Did he really say that?
sighting the bills of 3bn alone from 1side is enough
......that's test no1 and if him fall torh....
Politics / Re: Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting by 1N9a: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari was at the villa in connection to setting up a transition committee for handing over. At the meeting, Goodluck asked for the list of representatives of APC & the required remuneration. Buhari was surprised that Goodluck's list & corresponding cost was put at #3billion for a job estimated to last only 2months. Goodluck then asked why Buhari's list didn't show corresponding cost? Buhari answered that his team was made up of volunteers and their feeding would be by individuals/self even if they have to bring in leftover food from their homes. This is the beginning of purposeful leadership....

94 Likes 14 Shares

Politics / Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by 1N9a: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
ginajet:
am a Christian from Kogi state and guess what? I voted Buhari infact everybody in my house voted Buhari and we are all Christians........ I can't forget the six months ASUU strike and fuel subsidy removal just like that na..... besides stealing is corruption
Buhari was at the villa in connection to setting up a transition committee for handing over. At the meeting, Goodluck asked for the list of representatives of APC & the required remuneration. Buhari was surprised that Goodluck's list & corresponding cost was put at #3billion for a job estimated to last only 2months. Goodluck then asked why Buhari's list didn't show corresponding cost? Buhari answered that his team was made up of volunteers and their feeding would be by individuals/self even if they have to bring in leftover food from their homes. No word has been heard from presidency since then. This is the beginning of purposeful leadership....

1 Like

Politics / Re: The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. by 1N9a: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

What should DSS do to the Oba of Lagos?
The same the they did to Mama piss lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: Governor Aliyu Loses Polling Unit In Niger State by 1N9a: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin tongue kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Woman In Labour Insists On Voting, Delivers Baby Shortly After Voting In Sokoto by 1N9a: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
That baby Election_deen or Electionatu. ... kiss kiss
Jokes Etc / Re: Hilarious Photo Of The Day by 1N9a: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bifwoli:

How come "the saviour" can't save his own people from poverty,backwardness and underdevelopment?

Let GMB save thine self 1st.
I hope when he s doing d's u wl not be complaining sha?

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: photo: Nigerian Voters Usin Stones And Bottles To Keep Space Ahead Of Votin by 1N9a: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
No shunting.... tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Being Accredited In Otuoke, Bayelsa by 1N9a: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where is mama piss? They voted 2geda on March 28 now why only him.... owk this election is by state of origin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by 1N9a: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Picture or IDONTBELIEVE tongue shocked grin
Politics / Re: BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles by 1N9a: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2015
emmykk:
Lasgidi ought to be no-man land,anyboy can win,specially when there are different ethnic group in lagos.

JK is loved by all and if he is enjoying igbo support highten by the lagoon threat that is his luck.

Yoruba people are very tribalist naturally,at nysc in katsina state,while in the mixed of 2 or 3 yoruba corpers,and discussing,it would be long before they start speaking yoruba language.atimes they even speak yoruba to a non-yoruba.

The great awolowo once told the zik of africa to go to the east and contest for a seat rather than contestig from lagos.here is zik who fought colonalism and taking nigeria as 1 while awolowo was bias.

If not now 1 day igbo or any other tribe will win lagos.
I'm not Yoruba oooh, but sentiment apart Yoruba is the most civilised, peace and accommodating of all the majority language in Nigeria. We have lots of igbos here in the north especially Kano, Kaduna and Abuja but they dear not dream of any political appointment here no matter how strong they are in politics they can only be back office staffs like P.a or S.a... Same thing in Igbo land. An Igbo man can buy and build houses either in SW or North as a whole but no tribe can try that with our people.... We even fight one another mercilessly over dis not to talk of outsider. Don't get it twisted I'm not supporting Oba comment but nevertheless it's their territory. .... grin and non of these candidates are igbo so be wise..... wink

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Predict Who Will Win The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State! by 1N9a: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
IamDejman:

By the Grace of God, Insha Allah. L'ola awon Iya mi Osoronga

Ajimobi will win. He will break the 2nd term jinx
Osoronga wey failed Jona shocked shocked shocked
U better think 2wce
Politics / Re: PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues by 1N9a: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
raystanley:
IF I WERE gej I WONT EVER HANDOVER TO gmb COME MAY,29 INTERIM GORVERNMENT ON MY MIND...
thank God u r not GEJ .....gbam

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by 1N9a: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Islam is the problem of the world. Tell me one country where they are muslims and the people there live in peace? Islam is a cancer that has to be badly removed. Imagine the world without Islam and these terrorists called muslims? Prophet Mohammed is gay and a pedophile. Bleep the Quran and everything Islam stands for. All terrorists are Muslims. A ban should be placed on Islam for the world to have peace.
thank God pple lyk u r not God and can never ever be God.... is that what Christianity tot u?
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 by 1N9a: 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
charlycharles:
Afta every effort to save the north east from bokooharam. the ingrates overwhemly show their tribalistic hate on the president n rather voted for the man that put them in the ugly situation.
LEARN TO LIVE WITH IT. WHO CARES...
when will u grow over dis pain? And u alwayz call jonathan ur Hero is dat what u learn from ur Hero? ....pls be wise and move on
Politics / Re: Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi by 1N9a: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

And what is your father? What has he become? You are here talking rubbish about a man who will be forever better than your family. Keep masturbating yourself
you don't know tomorrow,God can still do anything and everything ....20yrs ago Jonathan never dreamt of being a Governor talk more of president ....dat same God is stl alive
Politics / Re: Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi by 1N9a: 10:35am On Apr 06, 2015
drtwist:
Go to hell. U that was working with the opposition to Destroy jonathan government.
when Jonathan disgraced him world wild for saying the truth ...nko cry cry cry? and after the same God that Elevated Jonathan elevated SLS to be Emir of his own people not Emir of Fed. Rep. Of Nigeria Or that of Ijaw he was stil fighting him with power forgeting that whatever God has destined for u no creature no matter how powerfull they might be can change it, all the harms and evil they think they are doing to you will act as catalyse for ur success, .....my dear brother if u are in Sanusi s shoe will u support Jonathan?
Politics / Re: Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi by 1N9a: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Sanusi, thunder fire you and your fellow abokì ìdiots.
-9 universities,
-Hundreds of almajiri schools,
-More fertilizers for northern farmers,
- better irrigation for farmers

and what does GEJ get in return? Stoned during campaigns and booed!

I don't blame you people. Bloody parasites.
sorry oooh oga can I ask u a question?

are u related with ORUBEBE? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Politics / Re: Adamawa Governorship Election: Ribadu Gets Support From Christian Group by 1N9a: 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
These people again shocked embarassed? That how they will alwayz be fooling them self by claiming the support of all existing groups .....I tot past experience shd b a gud lesson buh some pipe wl neva learn no matter what. .. grin grin
Business / Re: Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market by 1N9a: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is serious shocked shocked shocked
Politics / Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by 1N9a: 10:22am On Apr 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Politics / Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by 1N9a: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
loksman:
Dnt you ever quote me bro.
this sounds like when ORUBEBE said don't touch me shocked shocked shocked ....anyways u quoted me first with insult sef but I just JEGA U... kiss kiss kiss
Politics / Re: Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat by 1N9a: 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
APC – 15,424,921
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28

PDP – 12,853,162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Date of Election = March 28

Coincidence? NO ! Hand of God? YES

# CHANGEONPOINT‬

1 Like

Politics / Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by 1N9a: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
loksman:
are you insane? Step down for what reason? You sound pathetic!
obviously u are one of the ORUBEBEs But I wil just JEGA U lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. by 1N9a: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
psalmlolese:
Goodluck is good man with a good vision, but surrounded by enemy of progress and corrupt personel. Goodluck this is just a lesson on your part and on every nigerian part. No man is perfect. Respect sir GEJ.
he would have earned more respect if he had voluntary step down from power after his first 4 yrs, even Abdul salam will not be able to contest respect with him.... cry cry cry my opinion

1 Like

Politics / Re: APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi by 1N9a: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
oluface:
[size=20pt]GOD BLESS ME BECAUSE I DID THE RIGHT THING BY VOTING FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.. GENERAL MUHAMMUD BUHARI[/size]
he is now PMB-PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (of 9 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.