Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official (58040 Views)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures / Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Niwdog(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote
author=pendicle post=32676018]

Saying Jonathan performed anywhere in Nigeria is like lying with both
sides of your mouth.

The josites who voted APC removed the kafirs too? The Tivs who voted APC
in Benue are kafirs too? The eggons who voted APC in NASARAWA are
Kafirs too?

Dankwambo was returned as governor in Gombe, a state that often had Book
Haram Attack too despite him being in PDP. The people voted Buhari 2
weeks ago massively but rewarded him for his service on Saturday.

I don't think Dankwambo did half of what Okorocha did in Imo but today
look at the multitude of opposition against him because he belonged to
an amala and ewedu party not because of his personality but his party.

Does the party he belong too remove the fact he is an Imo son[/quote]my friend if you havn't been to imo, don't defend it. and stop the hate speech

2 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by jaskoko: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
evidence pls
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Amaechi5(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
veraponpo:

Why are people surprised at the way our Igbo people voted?

Igbo is almost the only tribe or ethnic group that has Caste System. They called some free-born and some Out-caste (Untouchable)- OSU-caste.

Igbo is almost the only tribe in Nigeria where a female child is not entitled to the inheritance of her father.

Igbo is almost the only tribe that believes it is the richest, wisest, strongest, most hardworking and most advanced, others are dirty, unwise, lazy, etc.

Igbo is the only tribe that put their reasons for failure on other parties-tribes, religious bodies, countries, ethnic groups, etc but never their own fault. They are perfect.

They will tell you Ibeto is richer than Dangote that the reason Ibeto is not recognized is because Ibeto is Igbo as if Forbes is Hausa or Yoruba. Lol

They lie so much that if you do not counter them on time they will say it repeatedly until it looks like the truth eg Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu was the richest man of his time, he was the only Nigerian with the best car,he gave his car to Queen Elizabeth on her visit to Nigeria, he was richer than Nigeria, etc. Laughable assertions. They will tell you of the atrocities of Nigeria to them during the civil war as if they did not shoot a gun at all.

They will tell you why Ojukwu (secessionist leader) deserved to be given State Burial in Nigeria, why Prof Achiebe (Minister in Biafra) who refused to be called a Nigeria and rejected National Honour Twice, Acheibe died with bitterness towards Nigeria and regret of not achieving Biafra, deserved State Burial but Benjamin Adekunle who fought for Nigeria's unity should not be given State Burial. Their Senators were shouting in the hallowed chambers and I wept for Nigeria why we like deceptions and evil more than good.

They deceive themselves so much, living in utopian ideal world.

Finally, they like to reap where they did not sow and often push what they cant take from you to you, a derision that has earned they deaths and sorrow in different parts of the world.
when people start talking like this is due to unnecessary hatred,anger and jealousy against the other party.I can't just start talking about how middle east or Indians treat their women or talking bad about other tribes in Nigeria when i don't have anything in my mind against them. Waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm not talking about what is happening in Imo, I'm talking of the north, They voted mainly based on religious sentiments and you know it, It's not as if Jonathan didn't do well for them, They just don't want a "kafir" leader.
As for Imo, Rochas may win, because of his personality not party, because they dislike APC.
sorry to ask, but why do they dislike apc?
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ginajet(f): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm not talking about what is happening in Imo, I'm talking of the north, They voted mainly based on religious sentiments and you know it, It's not as if Jonathan didn't do well for them, They just don't want a "kafir" leader.
As for Imo, Rochas may win, because of his personality not party, because they dislike APC.
am a Christian from Kogi state and guess what? I voted Buhari infact everybody in my house voted Buhari and we are all Christians........ I can't forget the six months ASUU strike and fuel subsidy removal just like that na..... besides stealing is corruption

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by meforyou1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
that rubbish election in imo must not stand
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
olu77emi:

Kwankwansho of Kano Worked and he was rewarded with Senate and his candidate won, The Northerners are not ingrate as the Southerners - PGEJ neglect his source and support to the presidency and pitch his tent with the enemy hence he was booted out; have you ever consider the fact that it was the same Northerners that supported OBJ during 1999 electioneering, even when his own kinsmen hated him with passion. please respect Northerners for what and who they are
thanks you jare
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by SeverusSnape(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
sorry to ask, but why do they dislike apc?
The same reason northerners hate PDP now.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by badesco(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
belabela:
yOU CANNOT BE FORCED TO RIG FOR APC MRS. PDP controls the police and the army as they are federal govt controlled. How exactly were you forced? You should be arrested for electoral malpractices. Na this kin woman Buhari go use do sample.
Why? it is possible or are you trying to exonerate APC from rigging? for your information both APC and PDP are riggers of the highest order.so stop castigating the woman for saying the truth.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Darligold(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Popemax:
People keep saying Emeka ihidioha can not win hin unit bt he cleared mbaise.....all d work Rochas did in his first tenure has collapsed...fake roads everywhere...come to owerri world bank u will weep...
am from umuguma axies n live a worldbank 98 percent of the roads at wldbnk were nt built by dis adminstration except for d dualization of d umguma road which is stil ongoing, i wonder whr ur evaluations are coming from. Rochas we knw. God wil vindicte u ur excellency... We re solidly behind u.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by SeverusSnape(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
ginajet:
am a Christian from Kogi state and guess what? I voted Buhari infact everybody in my house voted Buhari and we are all Christians........ I can't forget the six months ASUU strike and fuel subsidy removal just like that na..... besides stealing is corruption
Well, That's for you. Different strokes for different folks. The deed has been done.

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Ephemmm: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
shady26:
who told you rochas is an imo son? No Imo son promises 2million naira to any imolites who convert to islam.....No imo son opens his mouth to tell igbos they are being done a favor by APC in allowing them do bussiness peacefully in Lagos

Okorocha promised any Imolites who can convert to islam 2 million naira! Your brain needs to be scanned, formatted and laminated to see if it will function well in another state of affairs.

Honezhly.....
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by 1N9a: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
ginajet:
Buhari was at the villa in connection to setting up a transition committee for handing over. At the meeting, Goodluck asked for the list of representatives of APC & the required remuneration. Buhari was surprised that Goodluck's list & corresponding cost was put at #3billion for a job estimated to last only 2months. Goodluck then asked why Buhari's list didn't show corresponding cost? Buhari answered that his team was made up of volunteers and their feeding would be by individuals/self even if they have to bring in leftover food from their homes. No word has been heard from presidency since then. This is the beginning of purposeful leadership....

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:
Imo is PDP, Abia is PDP.

Rochas is needed in the Federal Government for better service to the Federation.

He should leave imolites to determine their fate. See Gombe, the only saving grace for Dankwambo was the fact even the blind can smell the fact he has performed.

Ihedioha will not win his polling unit in any sane society but what do we have in Imo, A governor who provided free education up to tertiary level, built schools, built roads, gave almost SS3 students notepads, imoroved health facilities across the state is even allowed to be rigged out because he belong to a party most if not all Igbos hate like a plague.

Such is the siege mentality and hated filled idiocy ravaging the south east and south south.

Okorocha should not be bothered for his experience and expertise will be appreciated in Abuja than within his myopic and ungrateful people. We have seen them behave same way in Lagos so why bother.

Are you from Imo state or live in Imo state

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
APC!!!! Change the result.

APC teaching PdP how to rig and still cry to be the victim...

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The same reason northerners hate PDP now.
then why are you claiming they are the ones that show religious sentiments, when clearly its more from the other parts of the nation, is it not the same pdp that was voted for in 2011,just accept that pdp lost to the will of the people and move on
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by steppin: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Justfollowit:

Shush!
Tell am your mama!
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ginajet(f): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
1N9a:
Buhari was at the villa in connection to setting up a transition committee for handing over. At the meeting, Goodluck asked for the list of representatives of APC & the required remuneration. Buhari was surprised that Goodluck's list & corresponding cost was put at #3billion for a job estimated to last only 2months. Goodluck then asked why Buhari's list didn't show corresponding cost? Buhari answered that his team was made up of volunteers and their feeding would be by individuals/self even if they have to bring in leftover food from their homes. No word has been heard from presidency since then. This is the beginning of purposeful leadership....
you can imagine and somebody will still not understand why Nigerians voted Buhari over Jona.. .... I pity some people sha

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by francizy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
APC!!!! Change the result.

APC teaching PdP how to rig and still cry to be the victim...
na so the thing dey pain ba, after all the rigging way una do for 16 years

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ignis: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mrs Dumbie
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
na so the thing dey pain ba, after all the rigging way una do for 16 years
haha "who be una"? Was Kwankwaso,Akume, Germade, Amaechi, Rochas, Atiku, Obj etc not part of the 16years? The Buhari underage voters up north were eligible abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
haha "who be una"? Was Kwankwaso,Akume, Germade, Amaechi, Rochas, Atiku, Obj etc not part of the 16years? The Buhari underage voters up north were eligible abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
most of the people you listed there were voted by their people, if you don't stay in the north and didn't see any underage voter with your korokoro eye no rush conclude
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ynusaa(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
WOMAN ARE YOU READING FROM THE ORIGINAL COPY? Are sure you wrote the Result? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PROVIDE LIGHT TO THESE WOMAN. DIARIS GOD OOOO....
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by SeverusSnape(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
then why are you claiming they are the ones that show religious sentiments, when clearly its more from the other parts of the nation, is it not the same pdp that was voted for in 2011,just accept that pdp lost to the will of the people and move on
What are you even saying undecided
You asked a question, I answered and you're prolonging the issue. It's okay please.

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by obailala(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ephemmm:

Okorocha promised any Imolites who can convert to islam 2 million naira! Your brain needs to be scanned, formatted and laminated to see if it will function well in another state of affairs.

Honezhly.....
Save your energy brother... HATE is like a canker-worm and it starts to eat up the haters from their brains. I have heard that insane allegation from several people that Rochas, a Catholic was paying Imo people millions to convert to Islam. All the people spreading this allegation have one thing in common, they all have a RABID hate for Rochas which is traced to the day he joined APC hence I am not surprised. Only a mentally retarded person would believe or spread such silliness. At first I thought it was a joke when a friend mentioned this fallacy but I later got to understand he seriously believed it; there and then I appreciated the negative effects of harbouring HATE.

I have since stopped discussing or arguing with people on that.

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by fareed69(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
steppin:

Common sense is not common indeed.
Even a single vote can make a difference, but like the APshit fan you are, you suddenly feign ignorance and act like it don't matter.
If it were from PDP, person no go hear word.
*spits*

Cos GOD is against PDP
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

What are you even saying undecided
You asked a question, I answered and you're prolonging the issue. It's okay please.
I asked a simple question, you don't want to answer, please stop your hatred for the northern people, just wat I want, thank you, it's okay too
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Uncletony(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
After my girl told me she was pregnant,
One question i asked mysef, was how i was going raise my kids in this part of the world.
Wher every good thing is swallowed by the bad ones.
An unending circle of poo!
We are are supposed to show the way
We were supposed to hold the line
but i found out there was no line to hold!
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
most of the people you listed there were voted by their people, if you don't stay in the north and didn't see any underage voter with your korokoro eye no rush conclude
very funny..lol
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
belabela:
yOU CANNOT BE FORCED TO RIG FOR APC MRS. PDP controls the police and the army as they are federal govt controlled. How exactly were you forced? You should be arrested for electoral malpractices. Na this kin woman Buhari go use do sample.

Just like army and police stopped rigging and underage voting in certain part of the country cool
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
very funny..lol
lool, take care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures / I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.