Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official (58072 Views)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures / Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by SeverusSnape(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
I asked a simple question, you don't want to answer, please stop your hatred for the northern people, just wat I want, thank you, it's okay too
Look here Mr. Majid, I don't hate northern people, I stay in the north, Hausas are nice people, Their only problem is the religion they practice or better still; The way they practice it. Can I ask you??... Why does your people like killing southerners
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Look here Mr. Majid, I don't hate northern people, I stay in the north, Hausas are nice people, Their only problem is the religion they practice or better still; The way they practice it. Can I ask you??... Why does your people like killing southerners
so because of my name you just assume I am hausa, well, I am not. You can go get 1 and ask him this question
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by saintandsinnerz: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

Saying Jonathan performed anywhere in Nigeria is like lying with both sides of your mouth.

The josites who voted APC removed the kafirs too? The Tivs who voted APC in Benue are kafirs too? The eggons who voted APC in NASARAWA are Kafirs too?

Dankwambo was returned as governor in Gombe, a state that often had Book Haram Attack too despite him being in PDP. The people voted Buhari 2 weeks ago massively but rewarded him for his service on Saturday.

I don't think Dankwambo did half of what Okorocha did in Imo but today look at the multitude of opposition against him because he belonged to an amala and ewedu party not because of his personality but his party.

Does the party he belong too remove the fact he is an Imo son

@bolded You can ask the same question to the Yorubas why they voted against Jimi Agbaja. Ask them was it because he is from PDP and seem to be supported by the non indigenes
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by mightycrown1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt] IRREGULARITIES IN RIVERS, PDP WON ELECTION RESULT STANDS
LESS + LESS IRREGULARITIES IN IMO, APC WINNING ELECTION INCONCLUSIVE
PDP DOING THEIR LAST EVIL IN OFFICE
THANK GOD 2019 WILL NEVER BE LIKE THIS
SAI ROCHAS
SAI BUHARI
[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by nzeobi(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:
Imo is PDP, Abia is PDP.

Rochas is needed in the Federal Government for better service to the Federation.

He should leave imolites to determine their fate. See Gombe, the only saving grace for Dankwambo was the fact even the blind can smell the fact he has performed.

Ihedioha will not win his polling unit in any sane society but what do we have in Imo, A governor who provided free education up to tertiary level, built schools, built roads, gave almost SS3 students notepads, imoroved health facilities across the state is even allowed to be rigged out because he belong to a party most if not all Igbos hate like a plague.

Such is the siege mentality and hated filled idiocy ravaging the south east and south south.

Okorocha should not be bothered for his experience and expertise will be appreciated in Abuja than within his myopic and ungrateful people. We have seen them behave same way in Lagos so why bother.
If you are not from IMO, I will advise you visit and see things yourself. Don't believe what you read in newspapers and on TV
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by olayinkaj2(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lies flying both left, right and center and no one to believe anymore.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by nzeobi(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

Saying Jonathan performed anywhere in Nigeria is like lying with both sides of your mouth.

The josites who voted APC removed the kafirs too? The Tivs who voted APC in Benue are kafirs too? The eggons who voted APC in NASARAWA are Kafirs too?

Dankwambo was returned as governor in Gombe, a state that often had Book Haram Attack too despite him being in PDP. The people voted Buhari 2 weeks ago massively but rewarded him for his service on Saturday.

I don't think Dankwambo did half of what Okorocha did in Imo but today look at the multitude of opposition against him because he belonged to an amala and ewedu party not because of his personality but his party.

Rochas did not meet the expectations of many, his free education is a fraud because students in tertiary institution still pay 20k and other states like anambra have the UBE free education till JSS3
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Forwetinnah: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
PassingShot:

Because the officer didn't give any cogent evidence.

If APC wants to rig, it won't be the figures being peddled here (11k to about 2k) when there are areas they could conjure 100k votes.

It is common sense but I know it is not common.

What has been done about the "cogent evidence" of Underage voters up North?? Not one APC member has condemned it because they all benefitted from it
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by veraponpo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Amaechi5:
when people start talking like this is due to unnecessary hatred,anger and jealousy against the other party.I can't just start talking about how middle east or Indians treat their women or talking bad about other tribes in Nigeria when i don't have anything in my mind against them. Waste of time.

This is exactly your problem: They hate you..... you see?

What will a South African man in his country be jealous of Igbo people for ?

What will a Yoruba man like me be jealous of Igbo for? I am a professional accountant, live in my own house (I am still very young) , I have my car , married and have lovely kids.

Part of your problem is paranoia.

They hate you, they are jealous of you, they are angry with you, etc instead of you to look inwards and change your ways.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Forwetinnah: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
steppin:

Common sense is not common indeed.
Even a single vote can make a difference, but like the APshit fan you are, you suddenly feign ignorance and act like it don't matter.
If it were from PDP, person no go hear word.
*spits*

My brother spit joor. ..the people are nauseating

2 Likes

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Amaechi5(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
veraponpo:

What will a Yoruba man like me be jealous of Igbo for? I am a professional accountant, live in my own house (I am still very young) , I have my car , married and have lovely kids.

Part of your problem is paranoia. I repeat again is nothing but unnecessary hatred.

They hate you, they are jealous of you, they are angry with you, etc instead of you to look inwards and change your ways.
unnecessary hatred.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by abdul4new(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
selectedhero:

i quite understand your point especially if you are an APC supporter but you see this "siege mentallity and hate filled idiocy" is most observable in the north where APC is dominant. staying in kano for hw long i have has shown me that even if you remove ur head and drop it in the name of hard work; the moment sentiments for one reason or the other are raised you become a gonner -overnight. honestly tell me that the north even considered Jonathan to the extent of even 15%. even after all the infrastructure
he provided there. i have traversed the north enough to confirm to you that no administration has ever done as much for the north as his. but because there had to be alignments for sentiment sake. mind you i am a northerner and was also in the north during the elections. the slogan was "remove the kafir", it did make me wonder though.
abeg go siddon am a yoruba but residing north, the truth is that Jonathan abandon the northerners to his own peril.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Amaechi5(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
veraponpo:

Part of your problem is paranoia. I repeat again is unnecessary hatred.

I repeat again unnecessary hatred.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by lyntiffany(f): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
ginajet:
am a Christian from Kogi state and guess what? I voted Buhari infact everybody in my house voted Buhari and we are all Christians........ I can't forget the six months ASUU strike and fuel subsidy removal just like that na..... besides stealing is corruption
serious! was that the longest strike you witnessed in Nigeria? let me refresh your memory, during OBJ's tenure we had strike of 8 to 9 months and when lecturers complained he ask them to go back to work and that was how the slogan "no work no pay" came to be.Go and ask and stop making flimsy excuse.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Arysexy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
[s]
pendicle:

[/s]

Must u lie?

Pdp lost plateau bc of jonah jang insistence on foisting his cousin. APC won cos other tribes in plateau voted against berom.

Same tribal politics played out in nassarawa and benue not necessarily bc d governors did not perform
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Imolites says they are the most learned in the east but not when it comes down to vain ethnicity...blinded fellows,na suffer go finish all of you if Rochas loose.God will give it to you guyz in full cause you asked for it.
Don't you ever try to qoute me negatively because na hammer go scatter your head

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ASHMY: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Story its the same everywhere. stop complaining.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm not talking about what is happening in Imo, I'm talking of the north, They voted mainly based on religious sentiments and you know it, It's not as if Jonathan didn't do well for them, They just don't want a "kafir" leader.
As for Imo, Rochas may win, because of his personality not party, because they dislike APC.

Quit saying this "kafir" leader. OBJ was there for 8 years and was ready to extend to 12. What would you term OBJ?

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by abduljabbar4(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
selectedhero:

i quite understand your point especially if you are an APC supporter but you see this "siege mentallity and hate filled idiocy" is most observable in the north where APC is dominant. staying in kano for hw long i have has shown me that even if you remove ur head and drop it in the name of hard work; the moment sentiments for one reason or the other are raised you become a gonner -overnight. honestly tell me that the north even considered Jonathan to the extent of even 15%. even after all the infrastructure
he provided there. i have traversed the north enough to confirm to you that no administration has ever done as much for the north as his. but because there had to be alignments for sentiment sake. mind you i am a northerner and was also in the north during the elections. the slogan was "remove the kafir", it did make me wonder though.
Mr man cover up your lies by calling yourself a northerner. Everywhere you go they simply say "a kore malfa" meaning "send the hat away".
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by SeverusSnape(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
majidyusuf:
so because of my name you just assume I am hausa, well, I am not. You can go get 1 and ask him this question
You were on the defensive, What do you want me to think?...
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Tinyemeka(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
belabela:
yOU CANNOT BE FORCED TO RIG FOR APC MRS. PDP controls the police and the army as they are federal govt controlled. How exactly were you forced? You should be arrested for electoral malpractices. Na this kin woman Buhari go use do sample.

Would you ever agree?

Do you notice something? Your mind has been 100% reconfigured to conclude that rigging must only come from PDP (on the basis that they possess Federal might. So PDP is no longer the minority opposition?)

Rochas dan Fodio is APC and CSO of the state. Meaning that he can also influence the security apparatus of the state at will.

That aside, the INEC PRO said they were pressured by Oru individuals. Not the NPF or Army.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by PassingShot(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:

What has been done about the "cogent evidence" of Underage voters up North?? Not one APC member has condemned it because they all benefitted from it

INEC clearly asked anyone with information about the specific polling unit to come forward so they can investigate. I am not aware if anyone has presented such info to them as requested.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by histemple: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Just can't understand why we have so many people peddling tribal hatred on a forum like this. I think we should just make our informed points or opinion without hate or abuse.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by arsetalks(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

You are too intelligent for me not to be following you.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by fortunejum: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
I thought APC no dey rigged?
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by ireplacable(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
cjrane:

A friend at IMSUTH, Orlu said Rochas organized APC thugs at every polling station to present fake result sheets and then over the radio he heard incredible numbers purported to have voted for APC.

you dont know what you are saying because i voted in orlu. there was nothing like that
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by John260(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Start bulksms business with 10,000 PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!! BULKSMS WEBSITE AT N9999 ONLY.you can launch your own branded sms website for N9999 only.Customized website no programming knowledge required,your brand name,logo,and contact number,free Domain Name,Free Hosting,Free Webdesign,All for just N9999 08093942115
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nicur: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
this is the main problem we have here in Nigeria instead of calling for proper investigation into the matter, you guys here defending and calling each other names, sometimes we are blinded by sentiments or political attachments that we miss the point, which for her to authenticate her allegations and whoever that is found guilty should be punished irrespective of party or tribal affiliations!!
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by selectedhero(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Mr man cover up your lies by calling yourself a northerner. Everywhere you go they simply say "a kore malfa" meaning "send the hat away".
I obviously don't have to prove what i said, you have just stated another variant. I also don't have to prove who I am, for I know who I am and I know where I stay.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by yaskarahyelhope(f): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
MrFlavvor:
An electoral officer of Oru East in Imo State, Mrs. Emmanuel Okpara has confessed that INEC staff were forced to write results in favour of the APC by some leaders in the area.

Okpara, who is the Public Relations Officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), made the confession while presenting the results which showed the APC as having 11,189 and the PDP 1878 in her area, Daily Times reports.

The governorship election Imo State was on Sunday night declared inconclusive due to the cancellation of the results from some wards and polling units, totaling 144, 715 votes.

READ ALSO: What 9ice Has To Say On Gov Ajimobi’s Re-election

A breakdown of the votes showed that incumbent Governor Rochas Okorocha of the All Progressives Congress (APC) had 385,671 votes, while Prince Emeka Ihedioha of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) polled 305, 142 and Emmanuel Iheanacho of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) scored 28,238.

There were reports of election violence in Imo state. One of such involved an accident which claimed the lives of three people as police chased ballot box snatchers.

www.naij.com/420732-inec-staff-reveals-imo-state-elections-were-rigged.html

D truth is yet to emerge. D secret behind Buhari's emergence will soon come up. Unfortunately d INEC commissioner of Kano state has been slaughtered. May God forgive these blood thirsty leaders of ours with their supporters abi followers!

1 Like

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by gudluckgreat(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
cjrane:

A friend at IMSUTH, Orlu said Rochas organized APC thugs at every polling station to present fake result sheets and then over the radio he heard incredible numbers purported to have voted for APC.

I am not sure were all this news came from. In owerri north elections were free and fair and the APC clearly won. If the APC wanted to rig elections,they wnt do it in sparsely populated oru east,they will do so in mbaitolu were registered PVC voters clocks up to 100,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS / Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.