Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official (58041 Views)

Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures / Kogi: Tribunal Admits Wada’s Expert Report, Dismisses APC, Inec’s Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by mavinc4u(f): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
belabela:
yOU CANNOT BE FORCED TO RIG FOR APC MRS. PDP controls the police and the army as they are federal govt controlled. How exactly were you forced? You should be arrested for electoral malpractices. Na this kin woman Buhari go use do sample.

The woman has a point. What ever happen in gubernatorial election is controlled by the state not federal.

Let's stop been bias and tell ourselves the truth for once. Are you guys now saying that APC are saints? in every twelve there must be a judas so APC is not exempted even JESUS found Judas in his disciples let alone an ordinary mortal man full of greedy and deceit put together to form a party. You can deceive the gullible not me. Like PDP like APC; they are all the same.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by arsetalks(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The same reason northerners hate PDP now.
Northerners hate PDP and voted GEJ against Buhari in 2011? The same north voted OBJ over Buhari in his two terms.

Think.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Provie(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
selectedhero:

i quite understand your point especially if you are an APC supporter but you see this "siege mentallity and hate filled idiocy" is most observable in the north where APC is dominant. staying in kano for hw long i have has shown me that even if you remove ur head and drop it in the name of hard work; the moment sentiments for one reason or the other are raised you become a gonner -overnight. honestly tell me that the north even considered Jonathan to the extent of even 15%. even after all the infrastructure
he provided there. i have traversed the north enough to confirm to you that no administration has ever done as much for the north as his. but because there had to be alignments for sentiment sake. mind you i am a northerner and was also in the north during the elections. the slogan was "remove the kafir", it did make me wonder though.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by arsetalks(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
1N9a:
Buhari was at the villa in connection to setting up a transition committee for handing over. At the meeting, Goodluck asked for the list of representatives of APC & the required remuneration. Buhari was surprised that Goodluck's list & corresponding cost was put at #3billion for a job estimated to last only 2months. Goodluck then asked why Buhari's list didn't show corresponding cost? Buhari answered that his team was made up of volunteers and their feeding would be by individuals/self even if they have to bring in leftover food from their homes. No word has been heard from presidency since then. This is the beginning of purposeful leadership....
Where did you get this from?
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by selectedhero(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
abdul4new:

abeg go siddon am a yoruba but residing north, the truth is that Jonathan abandon the northerners to his own peril.

Abandoned you said. guess you must be talking about security or better still insecurity, look brother; Jonathan failed considerably in security and i understand why. but being objective as a true human with a conscience, tell me that all working federal roads in the north were not built/renovated under Jonathan, the vision of the railway into the sahels, the economy, the established universities more of which are in the north are not worthy achievements. well you might say, whats the use of all these if there is no security. but if i must be bold, i will say insecurity in the north is not a failure of the Jonathan administration but the failure of everything called northern leaders/elder. WELL NOW WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT INSECURITY ANYMORE!!! THE MASTER STRATEGIST IS ABOUT TO TAKE OVER
well i hope he is able to curb the little remaining resistance (cos insurgency in my own opinion is gone). but more so i hope he is able to fulfil his 1 dollar = 1 naira, 5000 naira to every youth etc. God help him. though i dont believe in him
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by SeverusSnape(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
arsetalks:
Northerners hate PDP and voted GEJ against Buhari in 2011? The same north voted OBJ over Buhari in his two terms.

Think.
Voted my foot, Buhari has been winning most of the northern States from 2003, It's just the support of the West this time that helped him.
Go figure...

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by arsetalks(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
haha "who be una"? Was Kwankwaso,Akume, Germade, Amaechi, Rochas, Atiku, Obj etc not part of the 16years? The Buhari underage voters up north were eligible abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy
The same under aged voters voted for GEJ in 2011 and Yarauda before then and Obj.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
This is a tribal post.

Remember tribalism is backwards and destructive.

Let us change (eradicate ) all negativity towards other tribes from our hearts

We have no option but to banish tribalism if we are to progress and prosper as a nation

@veraponpo
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You were on the defensive, What do you want me to think?...
you judge people based on a few, it's quite unfortunate, even if I were in your position I'd do the same, it's not that like that sha, do take care
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by francizy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2015

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by steppin: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
The mod deleting my posts, weldone!
One day thunder go blow and na for person head e go blow!
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by XBLadez: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
I knew Roach Ass rigged this election. When I traveled home in January, a lot of people from my side, Nwangele, were complaining that Roach ass abandoned some of the projects the former governor started, and even discontinued some. He has done no single thing for them, and for that reason they swore, cursed and vowed to vote against him. But I was surprised when, yesterday, the result I saw was otherwise. APC won almost in all the booths they lost during the presidential election. Shey na African Magic?

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by gidjah(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes sir you may be partly correct , I grew up between kano ,zaria , kaduna, jos , kogi , niger state all my life so I can be called a northern too. Our mr fisher man shot him self in the leg too , he could not deal with any corrupt case labeled against his ministers and cronies, most of the christians that voted him in up north where daily killed and he was so dumb about it, his body lanfuage didn't speak well of him, most christians where seriously dissapointed over his attitude but he remained the same,thus there was no way christians in the north could even support him again when their famillies were been killed daily, if they had voted him in on sat I hope u know the trouble we woould have been in,?you saw the level ofdestructions that welcomed their. 'Celebration'who would have saved us from the sword of aboki islam ?? Is it this evil corrupt and weak govt that couldn't secure NE?? Pls sir mr otuoke messed up him self, he is not a truthful person else all those minisres wouldn't have scammed him all along!. But. We trust the will of God be done. If your children were to be among the over 200 picked up since april 2014, would you have still vote jona in again
selectedhero:

i quite understand your point especially if you are an APC supporter but you see this "siege mentallity and hate filled idiocy" is most observable in the north where APC is dominant. staying in kano for hw long i have has shown me that even if you remove ur head and drop it in the name of hard work; the moment sentiments for one reason or the other are raised you become a gonner -overnight. honestly tell me that the north even considered Jonathan to the extent of even 15%. even after all the infrastructure
he provided there. i have traversed the north enough to confirm to you that no administration has ever done as much for the north as his. but because there had to be alignments for sentiment sake. mind you i am a northerner and was also in the north during the elections. the slogan was "remove the kafir", it did make me wonder though.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by XBLadez: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
arsetalks:

Think.
Abeg, get your facts right. GEJ never won in most of the northern states in the 2011 elections. They voted massively against him. Only the Yoruba people supported GEJ that time. Why else did they start fighting after he was declared winner?
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by arsetalks(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
XBLadez:

Abeg, get your facts right. GEJ never won in most of the northern states in the 2011 elections. They voted massively against him. Only the Yoruba people supported GEJ that time. Why else did they start fighting after he was declared winner?
Check the margins of Buhari's northern wins in 2011 and compare it to now then come back to me.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by XBLadez: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
gidjah:
Yes sir you may be partly correct , I grew up between kano ,zaria , kaduna, jos , kogi , niger state all my life so I can be called a northern too. Our mr fisher man shot him self in the leg too , he could not deal with any corrupt case labeled against his ministers and cronies, most of the christians that voted him in up north where daily killed and he was so dumb about it, his body lanfuage didn't speak well of him, most christians where seriously dissapointed over his attitude but he remained the same,thus there was no way christians in the north could even support him again when their famillies were been killed daily, if they had voted him in on sat I hope u know the trouble we woould have been in,?you saw the level ofdestructions that welcomed their. 'Celebration'who would have saved us from the sword of aboki islam ?? Is it this evil corrupt and weak govt that couldn't secure NE?? Pls sir mr otuoke messed up him self, he is not a truthful person else all those minisres wouldn't have scammed him all along!. But. We trust the will of God be done. If your children were to be among the over 200 picked up since april 2014, would you have still vote jona in again
Northerners are hypocrites! When GEJ started the first heavy attack against the insurgents, your people started crying, accusing him of using the military to kill the northern people. Even the vampire, Buhari (who obviously is the leader of Boko Haram) told GEJ to stop killing them. Their plan had been to frustrate and push him off and they've succeeded. Make we dey watch una
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Forwetinnah: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
PassingShot:

INEC clearly asked anyone with information about the specific polling unit to come forward so they can investigate. I am not aware if anyone has presented such info to them as requested.

Oh they have, trust me...but INEC under Jega won't lift a finger to do anything about it.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by cochexky: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
MrFlavvor:
An electoral officer of Oru East in Imo State, Mrs. Emmanuel Okpara has confessed that INEC staff were forced to write results in favour of the APC by some leaders in the area.

Okpara, who is the Public Relations Officer of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), made the confession while presenting the results which showed the APC as having 11,189 and the PDP 1878 in her area, Daily Times reports.

The governorship election Imo State was on Sunday night declared inconclusive due to the cancellation of the results from some wards and polling units, totaling 144, 715 votes.

READ ALSO: What 9ice Has To Say On Gov Ajimobi’s Re-election

A breakdown of the votes showed that incumbent Governor Rochas Okorocha of the All Progressives Congress (APC) had 385,671 votes, while Prince Emeka Ihedioha of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) polled 305, 142 and Emmanuel Iheanacho of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) scored 28,238.

There were reports of election violence in Imo state. One of such involved an accident which claimed the lives of three people as police chased ballot box snatchers.

www.naij.com/420732-inec-staff-reveals-imo-state-elections-were-rigged.html
EMEKA PDP please call Rochas and congratulate him like our master did please to try to disgrace yourself before people will hate you. Take this card and call Rochas 154252158459 let peace continue. Thanks for your corporation.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by XBLadez: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
arsetalks:
Check the margins of Buhari's northern wins in 2011 and compare it to now then come back to me.

But Buhari still won abi? That's my main argument, the margin or difference can go to hell. We all know they used children in nursery schools to rig the last one
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by veraponpo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
GenBuhari:
This is a tribal post.

Remember tribalism is backwards and destructive.

Let us change (eradicate ) all negativity towards other tribes from our hearts

We have no option but to banish tribalism if we are to progress and prosper as a nation

@veraponpo

You may have a good reason to think this way but all my points are true. These are not stories from the moonlights.

Ask them if there is no Osu-caste system in Igbo land. As Nigerians from same locality, why should you say some people should be referred to as outcastes? They should not get married to your people? They should not be staying with you? They cannot transact in sam emarket with you, etc

Which segregation is more than that?

Please let them justify that.

The inhumanity of man to man.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by MrMandilas: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
belabela:
yOU CANNOT BE FORCED TO RIG FOR APC MRS. PDP controls the police and the army as they are federal govt controlled. How exactly were you forced? You should be arrested for electoral malpractices. Na this kin woman Buhari go use do sample.
You are wrong! Rochas is CSO of Imo state. So he controls the obinze army cantonmemt and the entire police in Imo state. Rochas Okorocha will lose a free and fair election. Imo people lost hope the moment he joined "Arewa People's congress" ( APC)
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by delta234: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:
Imo is PDP, Abia is PDP.

Rochas is needed in the Federal Government for better service to the Federation.

He should leave imolites to determine their fate. See Gombe, the only saving grace for Dankwambo was the fact even the blind can smell the fact he has performed.

Ihedioha will not win his polling unit in any sane society but what do we have in Imo, A governor who provided free education up to tertiary level, built schools, built roads, gave almost SS3 students notepads, imoroved health facilities across the state is even allowed to be rigged out because he belong to a party most if not all Igbos hate like a plague.

Such is the siege mentality and hated filled idiocy ravaging the south east and south south.

Okorocha should not be bothered for his experience and expertise will be appreciated in Abuja than within his myopic and ungrateful people. We have seen them behave same way in Lagos so why bother.
The quality of your write-up,from grammar to spelling tells me a lot about you.
You must have benefited from his kind of free education without qualifies teachers and labs.
Free medicals/hospitals without doctors and equipments et al...
APC thrive in propaganda and it can't work for us IMO Citizens since you guys allowed it and even celebrate it!
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Forwetinnah: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
arsetalks:

APC should be ashamed. .even with all the doctored results from the North all they could lead with is 2 million votes all thanks to the under aged non - nigerians from across the Northern borders. Even After disenfranchising over 2.6 million voters from the SE which was about 5 million in 2011...Even with the faulty card readers sent to the SS and SE...even with the disappearance of PVCs mostly in GEJs strongholds. Shioor!! Mallam Buhari didn't win!!

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by frankzone: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

Saying Jonathan performed anywhere in Nigeria is like lying with both sides of your mouth.

The josites who voted APC removed the kafirs too? The Tivs who voted APC in Benue are kafirs too? The eggons who voted APC in NASARAWA are Kafirs too?

Dankwambo was returned as governor in Gombe, a state that often had Book Haram Attack too despite him being in PDP. The people voted Buhari 2 weeks ago massively but rewarded him for his service on Saturday.

I don't think Dankwambo did half of what Okorocha did in Imo but today look at the multitude of opposition against him because he belonged to an amala and ewedu party not because of his personality but his party.

Does the party he belong too remove the fact he is an Imo son

And so all the APC governors that retained their seats in the north did very well and that was why they were returned right? States like Zamfara and co? Wake up to the true realities of Nigerian politics bro
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by gidjah(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
No offence sir, but I hope you know the level of honour we place over lives differ from persons to persons, we all know the north about their poor value for lives, but you need to know also that it wasn't only the northernerns that got hit by that , I lost my elder bro (a COL in the army due for promotion by nov 2014, my boy friend. A capt too) you do not know what securing lives entail else you wouldn't be defending the undefendable boy, I haad to withdraw from Baga when I noticed death was staring me at the face! Lots of my boys got really hit too. If jona was seriously sincere over this security matter it wouldn't have degenerated into this mess would IT??this all shows how mentally and physically and emotionally weak jonathan is, all the same you do not know mr president as much as I do sir, so back off. He failed the christians up north!!! I prefer to keep security matters as secretive as it should be
XBLadez:

Northerners are hypocrites! When GEJ started the first heavy attack against the insurgents, your people started crying, accusing him of using the military to kill the northern people. Even the vampire, Buhari (who obviously is the leader of Boko Haram) told GEJ to stop killing them. Their plan had been to frustrate and push him off and they've succeeded. Make we dey watch una

Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by valHarrison: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

Saying Jonathan performed anywhere in Nigeria is like lying with both sides of your mouth.

The josites who voted APC removed the kafirs too? The Tivs who voted APC in Benue are kafirs too? The eggons who voted APC in NASARAWA are Kafirs too?

Dankwambo was returned as governor in Gombe, a state that often had Book Haram Attack too despite him being in PDP. The people voted Buhari 2 weeks ago massively but rewarded him for his service on Saturday.

I don't think Dankwambo did half of what Okorocha did in Imo but today look at the multitude of opposition against him because he belonged to an amala and ewedu party not because of his personality but his party.

Does the party he belong too remove the fact he is an Imo son
saying that PGEJ didn't work in the north is like saying nigerian economy is better than Americans
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by toshmann(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:
Imo is PDP, Abia is PDP.

Rochas is needed in the Federal Government for better service to the Federation.

He should leave imolites to determine their fate. See Gombe, the only saving grace for Dankwambo was the fact even the blind can smell the fact he has performed.

Ihedioha will not win his polling unit in any sane society but what do we have in Imo, A governor who provided free education up to tertiary level, built schools, built roads, gave almost SS3 students notepads, imoroved health facilities across the state is even allowed to be rigged out because he belong to a party most if not all Igbos hate like a plague.

Such is the siege mentality and hated filled idiocy ravaging the south east and south south.

Okorocha should not be bothered for his experience and expertise will be appreciated in Abuja than within his myopic and ungrateful people. We have seen them behave same way in Lagos so why bother.

Then take him to abuja where you guys can make him information minister grin , or better still, assistant deputy vice undersecretary to the secretary of information and culture cheesy

And by the way, tell the incoming Dictator in abuja that we dont like him tongue . . . . . why? Bc dem no like us.

You guys won everywhere, why aint you happy?
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by XBLadez: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
gidjah:
No offence sir, but I hope you know the level of honour we place over lives differ from persons to persons, we all know the north about their poor value for lives, but you need to know also that it wasn't only the northernerns that got hit by that , I lost my elder bro (a COL in the army due for promotion by nov 2014, my boy friend. A capt too) you do not know what securing lives entail else you wouldn't be defending the undefendable boy, I haad to withdraw from Baga when I noticed death was staring me at the face! Lots of my boys got really hit too. If jona was seriously sincere over this security matter it wouldn't have degenerated into this mess would IT??this all shows how mentally and physically and emotionally weak jonathan is, all the same you do not know mr president as much as I do sir, so back off. He failed the christians up north!!! I prefer to keep security matters as secretive as it should be
Well, that's how you feel, and I can't change that. But I just want you to know that GEJ is a very humble person, cautious, but not weak. This Boko haram is a northern, partially APC, agenda to work against PDP. If you noticed, some termed him "too soft, clueless"; and others accused him of being "harsh against the north." I've even seen some goblins off and online saying GEJ planted Boko haram in the north in order to kill and weaken the Hausas' political strength, as a revenge for what they did to the Biafrans. They're just so many accusations! And I want to tell you something: this Boko Haram group will soon die off, not because Buhari has overpowered them but because they've finally gotten what they wanted...and that's Buhari in power.
I lost an uncle, a military man, and two civilian friends too in this Boko wahala. So sorry about your elder brother
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nely77(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:
Imo is PDP, Abia is PDP.

Mind u, what u are calling free education is not really free. It is better we set the record straight than to open ur eyes and allow yourself to be fed with white lies as if u are a zombie or a slave that has no choice. The students in the higher institution pay to collect cheque to go and deposit the same cheque into the same account. What form of free education is that. I paid for my wards who claim to be benefiting from the so called free education. They were made to show the receipt they used to pay for the N20K + before they are given the cheque for their scholarship. They should have told us how much the new tuition is than to feed us with white lies.
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Talie2kiss(f): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
yoribo:
Imo people are full of criminals, the state is full of poor and hungry people, so what do u expect from them, federal might using touts to cause problem to the people

U r brainless
Re: We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures / I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88