Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,350 members, 7,947,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

1naijaboy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1naijaboy's Profile / 1naijaboy's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Fashion / Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by 1naijaboy(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Oh sure I do. I'm just not going to leave my official e-mail for Nairaland weirdos to spam,would I?
Fashion / Re: Ice Prince On The Cover Of Bubbles Magazine by 1naijaboy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
What bugs me out is the kind of vitrol that people of Nairaland are capable of throwing up. It's okay if you've not heard of the magazine before. Send your address to jidetaiwo84@gmail.com. I'm the editor. I'd send you a copy. Cheers.
Nairaland / General / Re: Intimate Questions For D Men by 1naijaboy(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2010
Really? I have no idea what St. Janet talks. Except for the cluster of agberos and the urchins around motor park shops,I dont think I've heard her for two seconds. Tell me what the ' Olori Ebi' does. It's Yoruba for Family Head and as I am first born son,it kinda fits. Plus I like how it sounds. Dont ya?
Me,my story isnt all that. I've been in all sorts of relationships. Good,bad,boring,sizzling, I believe sex can be very fulfilling if it's done with the right person. Now I have dated someone for a few months without sex and it was great. I also have had a fling for months and it ended bad. I have infact had a very sexual relationship with someone I truly love and respect. It just had to end on religous grounds- her family would never let her be with a Christian.
So to me,the key phrase is right person. If its just marriage,then why do people -male and female- cheat? There's gotta be something more than sex for it to fly. I have an uncle married for 22year and his wife does all the cheating. I have another one that steadily cheats on his wife of 16years. So to me,marriage isnt a magic phenomenom that protects everyone. Maybe that's why Oprah Winfrey has been with her partner of 27 years without marrying. 9ice's own packed up in 18 months. Am I making any sense?
Tell me about the lewdness of certain Olori Ebi's,
Nairaland / General / Re: Intimate Questions For D Men by 1naijaboy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2010
@valarinz.u cannot be wronger! Cos someone doesnt want to sleep with you,doesnt mean they're cheating.Dude,your own strong o! You need to change your mindset.
@kemi. Wow! That's really a story! I wish mine was that intresting. I'm not a virgin and Lord know I've never pressurized anybody for sex. Not even when I was young and dumb. But you did the right thing by leaving his sorry ass.
I bet you're fine chic and you got him high. Lol, But you sound very smart. Mind if we hook up on Facebook? I know you might not want to say your full name here. Mine is Olori-Ebi Jide Taiwo. I'm waiting for you o! Let's talk about other stuff,
Nairaland / General / Re: Intimate Questions For D Men by 1naijaboy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
@kulyie. Oya tell us your own experience, Give us the gist,
Nairaland / General / Re: Intimate Questions For D Men by 1naijaboy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2010
@poster. I dont mean  every guy is like. It is just possible that some guys could be like that. Please dont mistunderstand me o! I'm sure your own boyfriend isnt like that. Infact,why are you asking sef? Do you want to share your story?
Nairaland / General / Re: Intimate Questions For D Men by 1naijaboy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
Though bear it in mind that 'should' is a subjective word. Some people might not share your opinion,
Nairaland / General / Re: Intimate Questions For D Men by 1naijaboy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2010
Well,some people will say a virgin's virg-na is tighter, And though sex to man can be just that-sex. Men have this (animalistic?) ability to have sex with someone they dont have feelings for. It's not our fault,it's just the way we're wired, You know they say a man is a physical being. Most women have sex with someone they really like and think they might have a future with.
I know some guys like virgins just so they can deflower them. It's not fair,but it happens. So if you're a virgin,shut your legs! Except if you sef wan' do. But a guy that really loves you will NEVER ask you to sleep with him if you DON'T want to.
Nairaland / General / Re: Why Are Some Folks So Abusive On Nl? by 1naijaboy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
Very funny!
Nairaland / General / Re: Why Are Some Folks So Abusive On Nl? by 1naijaboy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2010
I dont get your meaning,
Nairaland / General / Why Are Some Folks So Abusive On Nl? by 1naijaboy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2010
I see that some people just get unneccesarily caustic and abusive when they do not agree with someone else's view. Na wa o! Na so some people sad reach?
Nairaland / General / Will You Pay N250 For A Milkshake? by 1naijaboy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
I know there are ice cream around but milkshakes are impossible to find. If you've bought milkshake anywhere in Nigeria,please holla, Meanwhile,a few friends and I are planning to start a milkshake shop. The hot weather guarantees patronage-I think, So I'm wondering how much people will be willing to pay for a single cup of milkshake. What neighbourhoods in Lagos and Ibadan will be the right location? No,do not say City Mall,E-Centre,Silverbird or The Palms. A start up can never afford the rent. Lemme kno what you think. Thank you.
Celebrities / Re: Seasoned Broadcaster And Tv Icon Yinka Craig Is Dead by 1naijaboy(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2008
Last poster, he definitely has to be your favourite, check your spelling and grammar.anyhow God rest his soul, he died after dealing with cancer (of the bood,i think) for 2 years.seems there was a time that people had to contribute money for him sef.my only problem with things like this is that,they spend all the money on the sick person and then the person still dies.na only God fit explain that one and strengthen his family.God bless the dead and una wey still dey alive dey do bad thing,everybody go die o!
Politics / So What If Mr. President Is Sick? by 1naijaboy(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2008
The media has had a good time postulating a lot of theories and counter theories about the president's alleged illness.as for me,i dont know what the hulabaloo is about.if the man is sick, like he's suspected to be(saw him on tv last night and he looked like a scarecrow), he should say so and the press sef should relax a little.all of us are humans-liable to disease and infimities, jfk was ill throughout his tenure, what's the fuss
Celebrities / Look Who's Married! by 1naijaboy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2008
9ice and Toni Panye got married this morning in Lagos.Is it me or the bride is not so goodlooking?Congrats to them anyway.Anybody else getting married?

Career / What Is The Immigration Service Recruitment Test Like? by 1naijaboy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2008
I just want to find out form anybody that might have written the test laST WEEK.What is it like?I wite mine this weekend and I want to find out whatever I can.Thanks
Career / Re: Is There A Maximum Height Requirement For Cabin Crew? by 1naijaboy(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2008
No,cabin crew for airlines,
Career / Is There A Maximum Height Requirement For Cabin Crew? by 1naijaboy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2008
Does anybody know?I'm 6.ft.4 and I want to apply for a job opening as member of a cabin crew.Is my height a disadvantage?Thanks y'all
Business / How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by 1naijaboy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2008
I was reading a newspaper called Success Digest and I saw a lot of adverts that claimed that they could train people on how to make some certain amount of money by printing recharge card, and I got really confused.Please o,has anybody heard or knows about this kind of business?Will be really thankful to hear from y'all,
Webmasters / What Does It Take To Set Up A Forum? by 1naijaboy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2008
Please o! I just need to do my own thing and break the umemployment jinx.Please Seun,no vex o!I'm not trying to get your business,I'm just trying to get mine.I need to know what is involved in setting up a general intrest forum like this.Your contributions are highly appreciated.
Career / Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by 1naijaboy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2008
Thank you everybody for sharing your thoughts.Seun,sorry I couldnt answer on time.I did Mass Communication.What do you think?I really think teaching should be handled by teaching proffessionals,not just people who need to survive.What would you be passing on to the children.I dont think I have teaching skills, Yeah,it's good to be self-employed,but there's this thing called Capital, Anyways,I really appreciate your comments.Please keep them coming.They are sure very helpful and Seun,hope yiu have time to respond.Thanks y'all,And,oh,does anybody know how to get a gsm company customer care job?
Career / What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by 1naijaboy(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2008
Hi every body.I'm fresh to the ranks of the educated unemployed.I just finished from OOU barely 24 hours ago and I have been thinking,what's next?And that has been scary for me to ponder.With the horrible economic problems of the county,even older graduates still do not have a job.NYSC is a matter of another 12 months at least,so what does one do in the interim?Does anybody know how to get one of those Customer Care job?Or what can a graduate that does not yet have his cert do to kill poverty?And did I mention that I have a lot of people counting on me?Any thoughts,any body?I'm not lazy for damn sure, what is there to do?

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Jidetaiwo..com by 1naijaboy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2008
let's talk,
TV/Movies / Re: Pirated DVDs With 16 Movies: Is Nollywood Doomed? by 1naijaboy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2008
Me myself,I think the movie,sorry,home video industry is just a symptom of our neanderthal society.Things are so bad people can hardly eat so who cares about "23 in 1 nollywood blockbusters"?Until the general situation of our country improves,every single facet of our lives will be adversely affected,
Music/Radio / Re: Attn:on Air Personalities by 1naijaboy(m): 11:07am On Mar 01, 2008
thank y'all.
Fashion / Re: A Male Lifestyle Magazine: by 1naijaboy(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2008
Thank you thank you, when I said there were no Nigerian male magazines,I meant good ones.Made men exists, has Jim stupid Iyke on the cover, nah!!!believe you me,all these "nollywood' clownstars wont be there,
Fashion / Re: A Male Lifestyle Magazine: by 1naijaboy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2008
I see that u guys have been viewing but not adding comments.Common;I need your views.Thank you for writing them
Fashion / A Male Lifestyle Magazine: by 1naijaboy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2008
This if for men and well,womens' opinions too will be useful.How many of you will spend 500-700Naira on a mens' magazine?Think GQ, There are a lot of female mags out there, Genevieve,True Love,TW, but not one male stuff.Some people say its because Naija men are not tight, I disagree.So I'm about to start one myself, but first,how many of una go buy?Thanks
Fashion / A Male Lifestyle Magazine: by 1naijaboy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2008
This if for men and well,womens' opinions too will be useful.How many of you will spend 500-700Naira on a mens' magazine?Think GQ, There are a lot of female mags out there, Genevieve,True Love,TW, but not one male stuff.Some people say its because Naija men are not tight, I disagree.So I'm about to start one myself, but first,how many of una go buy?Thanks
Romance / Re: I Cheated On My Girl by 1naijaboy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2008
First of all,I don't know why some of y'all got so much venom in your hearts.I did it,I'm not going to tell but the other person;she's far from a LovePeddler.Puhleeeze, some of y'all be acting all self righteous, I don't want you to do nada, just tell me your thoughts if you have.And if you feeling to cool with urselves,hollandis,f**k yourself and then your mama, get some game loser
Romance / I Cheated On My Girl by 1naijaboy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2008
I spent last night with someone else,even though I honestly love my girlfriend.We didnt have any problems.It just happened that I met this really great somebody else and we hit it off.Now I'm feeling really guilty that I lied to my girl.I have never cheated on any of my exes;I've always been a serial monogamist, Anyhow sha,its part of life.I'm human now,ab?Has anybody ever cheated on that special someone?

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.