Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

1nation4ume's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1nation4ume's Profile / 1nation4ume's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Education / Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 1nation4ume: 1:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Praise the Lord ooooooooo

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars by 1nation4ume: 4:43am On Jan 04, 2014
Before nko. Tunde Bakare recieved two cows for Christmas. One from Ibikunle Amosun. the other from Goodluck. Na only Goodluck own we dey hear. APC and their hypocrisy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Reply To Obasanjo's Letter by 1nation4ume: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
'Perhaps the most invidious accusation in your letter is the allegation that I have placed over one thousand Nigerians on a political watch list, and that I am training snipers and other militia to assassinate people. Baba, I don’t know where you got that from but you do me grave injustice in not only lending credence to such baseless rumours, but also publicizing it. You mentioned God seventeen times in your letter. Can you as a Christian hold the Bible and say that you truly believe this allegation?

that's my favorite part. As in 'swear say u believe wetin u urself dey talk'. grin
Celebrities / Re: Most Abused Nigerian Celebrities Of The Year by 1nation4ume: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
good list. but maheeda and el rufai are missing
Business / Re: Fashola, Dangote, Obi Others At Access Bank's Christmas Party by 1nation4ume: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
Its obvious Aig is the next CBN governor hence most politicians are flocking round him. Don't think nigeria needs a social CBN governor with plenty friends sha.
Sports / Mandela Was A Manchester United Fan by 1nation4ume: 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
yipeeee

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Newcastle (0 - 1) On 7th December 2013 by 1nation4ume: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well while form is temporary,Class is permanent. Let's continue mourning one of our greatest fans please.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by 1nation4ume: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

So what
Na ur d1ck and possie angry

no vex o. I no even knw wetin concern me inside. sorry ma.
TV/Movies / Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by 1nation4ume: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dammy and Chris look like people who just had sex the previous night. Its so obvious.

2 Likes

Forum Games / Re: Make A Full Sentence Without Using "Is", "The", "Of", "And", "In" and "A" by 1nation4ume: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
i love fooooooooooooood
Religion / Re: RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? by 1nation4ume: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
God give us christian homess
homes where.........................................
homes...........................................
God give us christian homessssssssssssssssssss
God give us christian homessss
Politics / Re: Jonathan Attends Oritsejafor's Jubilee Festival In Warri by 1nation4ume: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Word of life bible church, centre of excellence. Building the people who build the natioooooooooooooooooooooooon
Celebrities / Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by 1nation4ume: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Now I get his issue with Don Jazzy. Tiwa and DonJazzy are MTN ambassadors.
Celebrities / Re: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex -bose Arowosegbe by 1nation4ume: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nigeria

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.