Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

1o1o1o1's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1o1o1o1's Profile / 1o1o1o1's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: James Ibori Arrives Oghara In Delta State, Welcomed By Crowd (Photos) by 1o1o1o1: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fools!

This man stole your common wealth and you are celebrating his return.
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) by 1o1o1o1: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cadamlk:
www.nairaland.com/1244397/david-cameron-standing-public-train .

So whatz new? undecided Nobody will give him convoy that will stretch for one kilometer as customary in his continent. UK is not Africa where leaders or politicians live like they are bigger than life wink

You people are missing the point.
Peter Obi was a billionaire even before he became governor. He has millions of pounds,he can afford to have a chauffeur driven Rolls Royce but instead he uses the public transport.

His mindset is completely different from the average Nigerian politician whose aim in government is just to acquire wealth and power.

Left to me, Politicians and Pastors should not receive any form if salary from gov or church. These powerful positions should only be for people who already have a career or business but are willing to serve.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Get The Last Two Digit Of Your Date Of Birth Using The Bible by 1o1o1o1: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
There's another one, Lai's constant

1) Count the number of letters in the name :
Lai Mohammed

2) Add the number to your age.

3) Subtract the result from 127

4) You'll get the last two digits of the year you were born
Politics / Re: "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed by 1o1o1o1: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
passionate88:
It's a LAI

It's another one
Events / Re: Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) by 1o1o1o1: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
And the winners are moet and their shareholders.
The big losers are the idiats who paid for those drinks.
Phones / Re: Google Allo Might Be The Whatsapp Killer! by 1o1o1o1: 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
ollah2:

Like I said in my previous comment allo isn't here to compete with whatsapp but it has a great advantage. All Google needs to do is deeply integrate it into Android and force OEMs not to altar it. This move will make allo grow faster.

They will be breaking anti competition rules if they do that.
The OEMs will finish them with court cases. Infact they are already facing several similar court cases in Europe.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Marco Kwiotek Arrested For Conceding 43 Goals In A Match by 1o1o1o1: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Even if you play without keeper, you can't concede 43.

36 goals in first half grin grin grin
That's one goal every 77 seconds. Impossible!

Everybody should be probed, referees and spectators included.
Politics / Re: No Northern Candidate No Presidency - Message To Igbos by 1o1o1o1: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
friendchoices:
[s][/s]

I would not waste my time replying you. I know you clearly understand my explanation above. So no much need to engage you in baseless argument.

Your explanation still doesn't make sense.

PDP's formulae for 16 yrs was president from south, vice precedent from the north, and vice versa.

APC is in power now, and they've done exactly the same thing.

I am really struggling to understand your point on why the north is the main key to winning any presidential election.
Politics / Re: No Northern Candidate No Presidency - Message To Igbos by 1o1o1o1: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
yemaldo:
Dont be a fool op, hausa and hausa also will never work
Even hausa with other tribes from North will not work

You have made the most intelligent post here.

OP is a complete block head.

A north/north ticket will never work, so why are you telling us that a southwest/southeast ticket will not work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: "5 Plane Crashes In 1 Year In Nigeria Were For Sacrifices" by 1o1o1o1: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they are not after you"

1 Like

Romance / Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by 1o1o1o1: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
who can stay alive without romance grin cheesy

Your poems are very weird.

However they seem quite authentic, even captivating.
Family / Re: I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama by 1o1o1o1: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
I know about six couples married for ages now and still desperately trying for babies.

Now, I have realised how previous babies are and would never advice anyone to abort except in very rare/desperate circumstances.

1 Like

Politics / Re: After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency by 1o1o1o1: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
suyamasta:
Why not employ humans to replace the ghost!

Your head dey there

4 Likes

Religion / Re: Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken by 1o1o1o1: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
naijababe:
The problem that I have with atheists in general is not their lack of belief in God but in the unfortunate view that my choice to be a person of faith is based on nothing less than reason just as their lack of belief is based on same. I respect their choice and expect and demand the same of them. This whole idea that you have a superior reasoning or intellect just because you an atheist is not only arrogant but extremely dangerous.

Nigerians and bandwagons. Seems atheism is the new wagon in town.
The most irritating thing about atheists is the sheer arrogance. If they are way smart than us why don't they prove to us that there is no God, instead of asking us to prove that there is a God.
Or atleast they should go and invent a new drug or technology or something to help humanity instead of parading around like the greatest minds around.
Romance / Re: HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] by 1o1o1o1: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
SMH...poverty has really rewired/fried some people's brain

4 Likes

Romance / Re: . by 1o1o1o1: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Is it possible to toss a coin ten times and get all heads?
Yes it's possible, but the probability is very low.

It's very rare to find that kind of love but it's possible, it happened to me.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.