Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,420 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

1peace's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1peace's Profile / 1peace's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa! by 1peace: 1:34am On Nov 03, 2009
Firstly I find this whole thread disgusting. Its only effect is to cause hatred and divisions between Nigerian women, Nigerian men and the Somali people as a whole.

Speaking as a Somali male, I find West African women beautiful. Yet I don't go around declaring that on a forum, simply because it would not benefit me or anyone else to know about it. Moreover, by connecting my attraction to West African women with the fact that I am Somali, might cause some jealousy from my people. Another thing to take into account is that women are jealous of each other by nature, and to state the one country has better looking women than another as if it is a fact will cause nothing but hatred and divisions.

PS: please do not assume that Somalis that post hate and disrespect are representative of all of us. A lot of them are little kids with nothing to do but hate on different peoples (including other Somalis, Whites, etc). However, some of them are angry with West Africans because they say Somalis are not African (/ pure) or were bullied by them at some point. Somalis are very tribal and are always suspicious of others (including other Somali tribes), which is why our country are been in civil war for this long.

Final Note: if at all possible this thread should be deleted, as it will continue to propagate hate for as long as it is available.

---------------------------------------------------------------END OF THREAD----------------------------------------------------

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.