Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,964 members, 7,980,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:20 PM

1princecollins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1princecollins's Profile / 1princecollins's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Nairaland / General / How I Was Able To Bank 3,0000USD In The Space Of 3 Months by 1princecollins: 3:14pm On Jun 22
I just want to say a very big thank you to my mentor @realprinceudoh_ for Eveything he has done for me.... I was able to bank 3,000USD from April to June.... And also I want to thank nairaland for given me the opportunity to participate as a member of this association filled with people that inspired me.....
This buisness model has helped others I look up to and I'm happy it's doing the same for me now.... All Glory to God.. Click the link below if you choose to get more info on this buisness model ... https:///87kz9a or text 09157204042.. And I'm so sorry guys the link I put before wasn't the right link..
Nairaland / General / How A 21 Year Old Was Able To Bank 50,000 Dollars by 1princecollins: 6:50pm On Jun 18
Now this is a step by step procedure showing how a 21 year old boy was able to bank 50,000 dollar in the space of 1 year ....(24 months)...
Now this buisness model is known to be called high ticket digital marketing... And this business model has helped me and my fellow prospects since 2021.....
And I have been able to train over 1,000 students by the grace of God... And with my skills I have developed the method which I call learn, implement and earn method

Click the link below for more info

https:///87kz9a ......
Nairaland / General / How A Poor University Student Became A Millionaire Just With His Smartphone by 1princecollins: 4:17pm On Jun 17
Here is a detailed video I created explaining how I made first 6 millionaire online even as a Poor university student ....
To access this video kindly chat me up on whatsapp ... Here's my number 09157204042. This buisness model is one of the leading buisness presently...and if everything to you looks like a scam pls don't chat me up...
John D. Rockefeller said I created school for a nation of workers not a nation of free thinkers...

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.