Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,433 members, 7,964,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:06 PM

1ReBoRn's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1ReBoRn's Profile / 1ReBoRn's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: ........... by 1ReBoRn: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

Abeg inbox me this picture of mine wey you get.. grin

As my guyses wey you be.. grin

Ok bro. Pm me.
Politics / Re: ........... by 1ReBoRn: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
MadCow1:

Na wah for you o!!

Person ask for Adekunle address so that dem go fit attend ehn wake-keeping, I show am road you start to vex.. undecided

Is it an offence to point out somebodys house?

By your pics, you are a gentle man and i wont want you to involve in this picture mess. Enough said....
Politics / Re: 'you're A Cultist' - Former Borno Governor Replies Soyinka by 1ReBoRn: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
oneeast: We have always known the fact that Soyenka was a common cultist who is responsible for the deaths of very many young under graduates and graduates alike. Soyenka does not have moral high ground to accuse nor criticize anybody because his evil introduction to this country is worse than any evil plaguing us today as a country.

In a saner clime Soyenka should be in jail for bringing cultism into Nigerian universities..

Shut up Chinonso Dike.

20 Likes

Politics / Re: ........... by 1ReBoRn: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
tomakint:
Stop lecturing the wayward kid on his own thread it's not worth it!

Yoruba man indeed. Smh
Politics / Re: ........... by 1ReBoRn: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=MadCow1][/quote]

Okija Juju, You want to join the picture posting stuff. I pity you cos you will forever regret it when we scatter here with your family pics. Keep it up.
Politics / Re: Jonathan Abandons The Ibos - Backs Adekunle And The Yorubas by 1ReBoRn: 6:04am On Sep 15, 2014
Babymama1: Spoke through Ruben ng*bati.

Anything to split them votes.
Still won't earn him a hero's burial

Says Hoesisi of Texas, grin ;Dthe Chief Tribalist of Nairaland...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by 1ReBoRn: 3:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Kill them all. Kudos to the NA cool
Politics / Re: Nairalander To Contest For State House Of Assembly Seat by 1ReBoRn: 3:47am On Sep 15, 2014
oneeast: Nwanyi oma dalu rinne.. cheesy

Chindo, How far? cool cool
Politics / Re: IBB Sets To Expose Buhari Over Missing $2.8B Oil Money by 1ReBoRn: 3:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Chidi, posting nonsense since 1909 BC

2 Likes

Politics / Re: In Ogun South West Nigeria, People Eat Live, & Trade In The Midst Of Dirt by 1ReBoRn: 3:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Omexonomy: @op prepare to face life ban for their to post such eye opening gory tales against an APC controled state.

Be careful.
Politics / Re: Before U Immortalise Col Adekunle Isaac Boro Is The Real Black Scorpion by 1ReBoRn: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ngwakwe: Both of them are War criminals who deviated from keeping to professional ethics and rule of war.

War crimes indeed. You guys talk like your Biafran soldier didnt kill anyone during the war. Smh

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly by 1ReBoRn: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Evergreen123:

And has Yoruba tribalism ever gotten them any president of their choice?
Awolowo, Abiola, olu falae?
Are yorubas even catching up with igbos not to talk of being equal to them in Nigeria?
Mtchew.

Ngozi Ever dumb, How market?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly by 1ReBoRn: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
ChristyG: coming from ibo animals,d chief tribalists in nigeria,abeg shut Ur mumu mouth,if u pple are not fighting yoruba,it Is either ss or d North.did anambra animals not accuse ngige of joining yoruba party despite he of him being better dan d others.fuckin hypocrites

God bless you. Dont mind that online thousandnaire cool

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly by 1ReBoRn: 4:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Babymama1:

This is the reason why the SW will continue to board last in tests coming behind Kano and soon Katsina
Bush mentality

Beatrice, How market?

7 Likes

Politics / Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by 1ReBoRn: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Firefire:

You need to be reborn - I mean rebirt or simply B.A grin

Get out jor. You really messed up, you should have avoid this kinda thread.
Politics / Re: GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down by 1ReBoRn: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Firefire:

No comment... lipsrsealed I check your username

PDP E-goat. I swear, you have no shame shocked
Travel / Re: Lagos State: The Pride Of The South West.. by 1ReBoRn: 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
[s]
Sincere9gerian: Good. But can these projects put together worth more than N200 to N300 billion without contract inflation?

For the mischief makers who are in the habit of comparing state and federal govt, they should note that the Lagos-Ibadan road alone, which is a single FG project, is worth N167 billion.

Meanwhile, Fashola has received on the average over N400 billion annually in the last 7 years.

Where are the Lagos state govt mega projects- light rail, Lekki Airport, 4th Mainland Bridge, etc?

What percentage of the state/local govt roads in Lagos has been made motorable after 15 years of Tinubu's party rule?

What percentage of Lagosians now have portable water in their homes?

By how much has the healthcare centres built so far improved healthcare, reduced childhood and maternal mortality, etc?

Since the law is no longer an obstacle, how many megawatts of power plants, transformers etc has the state govt built or provided to boost power supply to the homes and offices of Lagosians?

How many public basic schools do we have in Lagos and how many have been rebuilt in 15 years?

The above legitimate questions should be answered so as to add flesh or give meaning to the pictures shown on this thread.

Note: I did not abuse, curse or attack anyone
[/s]

Trash!

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Chai!!! Naija!!! Is This Really Abia State Teaching Hospital??? Photos by 1ReBoRn: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChinoElects: Everybody take chill pill, I will be going to Ibadam next week. I will take out one day to tour Oyo state and gather a lot of pictures for your delight. Brace up viewers.. cool

Chinonso Dike, you talk to much. Do it and stop announcing to us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Breaking! Ohanaeze Gives Apc 48 Hours To Apologise To Ihejirika by 1ReBoRn: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Useless group.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.