Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,374 members, 7,978,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

1steLDeR's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1steLDeR's Profile / 1steLDeR's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Car Drivers Needed Urgently by 1steLDeR: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hi,

My company needs as experienced driver. Driver must have valid driver's license. Driver can be male or female. Age between 22-40 years old.

Education background is irrelevant. Driver MUST reside in one of the following areas: Ikotun Egbe, Jakande (Bucknor); this is a major requirement.

Working Candidates are also invited as the driving hours are flexible; and maybe a part time job.

Renumeration is competitive.

Please apply within the next 14 days of this post to : tomide.alabi@barasolutions.net or tomide.alabi@yahoo.com.

Applications will be treated on a first come, first serve basis.

Goodluck.
Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Corpers And Ond Holders by 1steLDeR: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2009
Accion Microfinance Bank is one of the leading Microfinance Bank in Nigeria and are in dire need of a corper or OND Holder to work in the MD's office as an office assistant.

The person (Male or Female) must be an serving corper or OND holder.

The person must be between the ages of 20-25 years of age.

The person must be intelligent, hard working, trustworthy.

No need for prior working experience but will be an added advantage.

The person must be proficient in Microsoft Suite Packages especially Microsoft Outlook.

Interested candidates should forward their resume to calabi@accionmfb or tomide.alabi@yahoo.com on or before 2nd of October.

All the best.
Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Corpers And Ond Holders by 1steLDeR: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2009
Accion Microfinance Bank is one of the largest Microfinance Bank in Nigeria and are currently in urgent need for a corper or OND holder to work in the MD's officer as an office assistant.

The Person (Male or Female) has to be a corper or OND holder in any area of discipline.

The person has to be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite especailly Microsoft Outlook.

The person must be between the ages of 18-25.

The person has to be organised, truthworthy, intelligent and efficient.

No prior experience is required but will be an added advantage.

Interested persons should forward their resume to tomide.alabi@yahoo.com or calabi@accionmfb before October 2.

All the best.
Education / Project Expert For Hire by 1steLDeR: 6:13am On Sep 14, 2009
Do you need help with final year projects, term papers, special projects and the whole nine yards?

Call me on 08037215250. Its first come, first served basis.

Please note:
I take 5 projects at a time. I have preferences for courses in social sciences, arts, humanities, management, administration and pure sciences.
Jobs/Vacancies / Making Money by 1steLDeR: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2009
Do you want to start a new business? Or grow an existing one?

Are you tired of looking for job, working for other people?

Do you need assistance to start up a small business?

Call me on 08037215250. I have an MBA from Lagos Business School and over 4 years in SME consulting.
Career / Starting And Growing A Business? by 1steLDeR: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2009
Do you need help with you with your business plan (this includes market research, marketing plan, industry analysis, business/operational development and plan etc)

Are you starting a new business or you want to grow an old business?

With an MBA from the prestigious Lagos Business School and over 4 years experience in SME and entrepreneur consulting, I can be of enormous assistance.

Interested? I can be reached on 08037215250 or tomide.alabi@yahoo.com.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.