Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:29 PM

1stladdy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1stladdy's Profile / 1stladdy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Romance / Re: Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? by 1stladdy(f): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
GoTV:
Even though I'm a born again muslim, cheating is prevalent amongst we muslims because of the indecent ways we dress unlike our christian counterparts who are mostly covered and guided by the commandments of God sad
Did you just escape from the zoo?
Romance / Re: Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude by 1stladdy(f): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2018
OKOATA:
That's why I was I always tell this hoes that they have nothing to offer but their smelly puzzies. Met this girl off late, very frosh and curvy body but Damm puzzy stinks like shit. I had planned on going a few rounds. I manage one round just lock up.
You having sex with someone with a smelly pussy shows how dirty you are.
Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Offline Marketers by 1stladdy(f): 12:03am On May 26, 2018
VACANCY EXIST FOR THE POSITION OF OFFLINE MARKETERS.

Massive recruitment is currently ongoing at SABISALE.
SABISALE is a fast growing online marketplace that connects sellers and buyers. They're focused on making online shopping convenient and safe for online shoppers.
And they're recruiting smart, vibrant and purpose driven individual into their organisation.

Remuneration is attractive and the job is relatively easy.

REQUIREMENTS
Applicant must possess:
1. An Android or iOS device
2. be smart and friendly
3. Residence in Lagos or Aba

Interested applicants should send an email containing their phone number and location to topazdeepro@gmail.co­m
Or Whatsapp only 09073463007

Screening takes place 26th May at no. 10 Sadiku Papa street, Mushin by 10a.m. Please be punctual.
Politics / Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) by 1stladdy(f): 3:46pm On May 21, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Dumb Gorilla!

Who goes to a gym in formal clothes?
why The Harsh Words? If You Can Address An Old Man This Way, I'm Sure You Can Do Same To Your Father. God Help You
Fashion / Re: Kourtney Koko, Little Girl Wears Ripped Jeans In Style (Photos) by 1stladdy(f): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Mmmmh if I catch this one for one corner eeeh embarassed lipsrsealed
Jesus! Are You For Real? May God Help You.
Literature / Re: Alter Ego by 1stladdy(f): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2018
Nice One. I'm Following
Romance / Re: Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl by 1stladdy(f): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fake Chat. You No Knw Girl But You Save Her Contact... Next Pls
Politics / Re: Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" by 1stladdy(f): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Always Blaming Something Or Someone.

2 Likes

Business / Re: FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll by 1stladdy(f): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
XVIER:
What's the difference between a lady and a sexdoll?

The only thing both can offer is sex
Maybe That's The Only Thing Your Mother And Sisters Can Offer. Don't Generalize.

2 Likes

Properties / Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 1stladdy(f): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
IPOB people mouth don dey water tongue
phool! You Shouldn't Joke With Everything
Politics / Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai by 1stladdy(f): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
jesuslovesyou55:
What an ineffectual buffoon response is this.
So buhari should also follow your mistake
what Mistake Are You Talking About? Did You Even Read The Post Before Spewing This Trash? Zone B Like You. I Pray The Scale Fall Off Your Eyes Soon Just Like It's Fallen Off Sarrki And Others.
Celebrities / Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by 1stladdy(f): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:
if you like send 1m cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ure still a nobody, no husband, no life, no job, no child, no future

na why dem bounce you from that table, civilized olosho like u
what Do You Have? Simply Because You Have A Phone, Access To The Internet, 10mb Given To You By Your Network Provider, You Think You Can Come Online To Insult Someone Who Can Feed Your Entire Village. Ode Oshi!

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State by 1stladdy(f): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Kings1464:
kitten wey Ikechukwu and others don turn to fairly used

God please don't allow me to be in this guy's shoes....... Amen!

I do not envy him at all
you Think Sex Is All A Woman Can Offer Abi? I Pity You!

1 Like

Politics / Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. by 1stladdy(f): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:
Am I expected to congratulate OP bayii?

A Woman who with the help of her ineffectual husband supervised the unimaginable looting of our country patrimony is now being celebrated?

Rubbish!!

The Souls of those who died during the death execution in guise of Immigration recruitment exercise will continue to haunt this woman,her husband and whoever that associates with her!!!!

you Are So Irresponsible And Stupid. Jonathan's Administration Is A Thousand Times Better Than The Dullard's. And I Pray The Blood Of Citizens Who Died As A Result Of Hardship Be Upon Him And Those In Support Of His Government. Zombie

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Fans Blast Skale Over His New Hairstyle (Photo) by 1stladdy(f): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
QuitNotice:
He's looking like joke grin
His mates are busy beating the likes of Drake, Jay Z, etc to the mobo. Here he is doing comedy with his hair. I'm sure he's trying to see how closely he resembles the peacock he's going to see...
so What Have You Achieved In Life?

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) by 1stladdy(f): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THE WOMAN WHO DID THIS DESERVES TO BE BATH IN ACID...
she deserves to be skinned alive
Celebrities / Re: Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend by 1stladdy(f): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Neminc:
Good!! She is very ugly. Reekado himself is not handsome so u can imagine what their children would like if he goes ahead to marry this ugly thing. No one wants his kids to look like gollum from lord of the rings
you that is fine, show us ur picture.
Religion / Re: Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary by 1stladdy(f): 10:17am On May 07, 2017
bakynes:
If I was a member of Winners I would feel somehow, another pastor from another ministry coming to lay hands on my pastor in his own church.
lol.. You're still a kid. Seems you do nt know Anointing differs

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC by 1stladdy(f): 7:51am On May 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Cownu go and Sin No More! Idiootu!
High class dummy!

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Daniella Okeke On Vacation In Dubai (Photos) by 1stladdy(f): 10:08pm On May 04, 2017
IpobAreFools:
Ashewo! Suleiman bitttcch!
keep hating. Ode!

6 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Caught In Malta With 50 Capsules Of Cocaine by 1stladdy(f): 3:56pm On May 04, 2017
MasterChen:
" Export like 50 capsules of coke to Malta. If they try to arrest you, tell them it's part of the Abiama world development project and you don't want their country to be left out "

Lol.. Wicked

15 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by 1stladdy(f): 6:41am On May 02, 2017
bantudark:

because of fake people like you he should keep a oath??...the oath doesnt count...you are all fake!!!....
Who's more fake than a two-faced afonja?
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by 1stladdy(f): 9:30pm On May 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
This Nnamdi Cow is a big joke.
after threatening how Britain will fight for him because he is a British citizen to Britain saying they support one Nigeria.
After saying Donald Trump will fight for him to Donald Trump selling weapons to Nigeria.
After saying he will not go without his men in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCLv_gMKyz9MCFcjhVQodtP4N2lImbm5hbWRpIGthbnUgaW4gY291cnQgc2F5aW5nIGkgd2lsbCBkaWU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

to he was begged to accept bail.
His girlfriend first told us Nnamdi Cow was deceiving us without any gun or world support now its clear I just pity the remaining Liepod members still being deceived by this fool.
Now all he does is follow all PDP ex or serving Governors.

I just pity the fools who can't question him on Radio to live the PDP people.

I pity the liepods.
I thought you're dead already... Abi that poison you drink no kill u?

6 Likes

Religion / Re: "Dead Boy Resurrects At Lord's Chosen Charismatic Ministries" - Member Claims by 1stladdy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
bedspread:
I WAS THERE LIVE ... THAT WAS YESTERDAY AT THE MONTH OF BREAKTHROUGH AND POSSESS SERVICE @ THE IJESHA LAGOS HEADQUARTERS ..

THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS SOOOO MIGHTY.. HE DOES MUCH MORE THAN THIS....

IN THE LORDS CHOSEN:

GENUIE SALVATION MESSAGES ARE GUARANTEED
SOUND HEALTH IS GUARANTEED
PROTECTION IS GUARANTEED
TOTAL BREAKTHROUGH IS GUARANTEED
MOST IMPORTANT, HEAVEN @LAST IS GUARANTEED....

the messages are usually Boring
Celebrities / Re: Olajumoke, Patoranking, Clarence Peters & Toofan Pictured Together by 1stladdy(f): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

If you think she is beautiful, then you must have encountered her "inner beauty" no one else has seen! cheesy

With that her STROOOOOOONG "okuta" face? embarassed
No disrespect. Just THE FACTS! kiss

WTF? grin
After all Princess Mercy J. Okojie still looks like a "pure wota" seller abi? Once a local, ALWAYS A LOCAL! Ask "AYIRI, the SWAMP BILLIONAIRE"! cheesy
Money or MAC POWDER can NEVER BUY CLASS! Ask Funke Akindele! grin
look who's talking. And you're beautiful?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video by 1stladdy(f): 9:38am On Mar 03, 2017
dyabman:
E be like say na beans i go tell Patience make she fry for me undecided
Lol
Celebrities / Re: Beverly Osu In Sexy Blue Gown [PICS] by 1stladdy(f): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2017
cutediva87:
even with make up, ugly wrinkled old woman who refused to accept her age
Stop being pained aunty
Education / Re: 50,000 To Two Lucky People by 1stladdy(f): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
0031683105.. Diamond . Pls help me I'm a student.. I'm really in need of money to pay my fees. God bless you sir
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by 1stladdy(f): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
kullozone:
Don't mind them.... And it's the uglee ones that're always fronting.
I hate them ehn! You no fine, you no kon get sense untop, wetin remain for you?
Jus kuku kee yoursef... Yeye girls.
you get sense well well.. Odeh
!
Romance / Re: Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL by 1stladdy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Benita27:
Do you know the funny thing about your likes?.

I wasn't on the thread she was called fake. And didn't drop a comment there cos whether she's fake or real, it's none of my business.

Then i saw her on a thread telling a guy " his future is at risk" for dating a girl who has had an abortion.

So you perceived my refuting her claims and show of hypocrisy as being jealous?.

I don't jealous looks, i jealous accomplishment!.
I love you for this..

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: My Dad Just Disowned My Elder Brother! by 1stladdy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lukmann1:
the 5th children? your dad is need help cuz this is not naturally. maybe he is possession.
Anakogheri.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.