Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,624 members, 7,924,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 10:27 PM

1sutra's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1sutra's Profile / 1sutra's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Food / Re: Nigerian Recipes by 1sutra(f): 6:06am On Mar 06, 2009
Does anyone know a good recipe for preparing cow foot?
If so, PLEASE POST! smiley

Many Thanks
Food / Re: Illustrated Naija Cookbook by 1sutra(f): 4:51am On Mar 06, 2009
Please Please Please make this book Amakaone!!

I'm an American girl with a lovely Yoruba guy and I love to cook. I spend so many hours on the internet researching different recipes to prepare for him, that it would be a God send to find them all in one place.

My man loves my cooking and often threatens to call the authorities to have me shipped back to Nigeria because as he says" You are from another world baby".

With your cookbook and my tweeking I can keep his tummy full and happy for a long time to come. grin.

Also I have checked out your other thread {under Amaka1 for recipes} and used some over the years and they have come out great!! Thanks to you and all the other contributors.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.