Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

1Wily1Wily's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1Wily1Wily's Profile / 1Wily1Wily's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 1Wily1Wily: 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
mfm04622:
The cars cost $170k, she paid $800k and she no steal? Wetin she do with the difference?
That is your own version, the truth will soon come out
Politics / Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 1Wily1Wily: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
femogbangba:
Please do not insult our intelligence here, you are not talking to foools here.

Answer the bloody question!

What happened to the generators that were purchased for the national Stadium?
I asked you if she have to park her official car at her working place after work and walk home
Politics / Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 1Wily1Wily: 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
back2sender: we are shouting now to avoid a situation when the moto go develop wings land for her house for VGC. abi no be this country we dey when Jim Nwobodo convert the generator wen dey national stadium surulere to his personal property.
Where was the generator found? any good student in the house
So u mean she have to park the Car at her office after work and walk home
Politics / Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 1Wily1Wily: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
odua boy: You meant the glorified bus terminal called Enugu airport and must you blame yorubas for all your woes am very sure a yoruba man forced her to steal the money.
This is what happens when corrupt medical personnels lend phones to physcatric patients to start browsing the internet.
I know that Yorubas are not happy because of this International Airport, it have caused mental sickness for you people. Jonathan is your President till 2019

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 1Wily1Wily: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
ilugunboy:
You need brain overhauling...scratch that....you need total brain transplant.
Between You and i tell me who need brain transplant, hav u forgotten that your name is OLukuboy,
Politics / Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 1Wily1Wily: 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: I smell an imminent bloody coup if this shiiit continues....

Military intervention is welcomed..
Coup!!!, u dey make me laugh, go carry it out
Politics / Re: Aviation Ministry Confirms N255m Vehicles Purchase For Oduah by 1Wily1Wily: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Katsumoto:

And it was the Yorubas that made her to steal like a common thief that she is? You better go and find someone to lend you a brain.
Katsumoto, she didn't steal because the Cars are not hers, it is not her personal car but that of the ministry
Politics / Re: The Minister Of Aviation Messed Up But... by 1Wily1Wily: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2013
but this car is not her personal car

3 Likes

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.