Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,245 members, 7,967,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:03 PM

1wiseman's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1wiseman's Profile / 1wiseman's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Religion / Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by 1wiseman: 1:55am On Nov 03, 2011
saska1122:

When and where U got your masters from, do they question conventional/non-conventional knowledge? Did U write and defend a thesis and see how conclusion are drawn from logical arguments? I doubt. Read your bible again, U'll see that not all wonders/miracles come from God. That U with a Masters attend that church doesn't make it God sent. Is worldly possessions and showing off one of the fruits of the spirit? By their fruits U shall know them. Note most dibia n juju priest can do miracles too.

Nigerians are just too gullible!!

I merely mentioned my masters to make the point that believing in the anointing that a man of God carries does not make you a fool. And you are right, showing signs does not mean one is from God. But remember Jesus was also accused of a being juju man (Luke 11:14-16) and look how that turned out kiss.

I should have been true to myself and simply said, "I am convinced in my spirit man that sign Fireman is a true man of God". I may not be able to provide the intellectual argument to go with this statement but I know God has used him to change a lot of lives.

He is flashy cos be wants to practice what he preaches, would you prefer he preaches prosperity and dries a Beattle.
Religion / Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by 1wiseman: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2011
asudan:

In the first place i am not a member neither have I attended his church.If you want to know fake men of God,try to test wheathr they r using God's power or not before drawing conclusion.Don't be surprise to see that the so cald Man of God who is father christmas is fake in Nigeria while the one who is extravng is real.You were not forced to attend the church neither were u forced to pay tithe& offering.If the man in question is on jeep so be it go and hussle for yourself and stop typing nonsense.

I couldn't agree more, I was skeptical when I first heard of Sign Fireman, I mean the name alone. But some thing made me attend for the first time back in February. I needed to test someone making the kind of claims he was making. He's style is different - I agree, but the results speak for themselves.
Religion / Re: Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) by 1wiseman: 12:12am On Nov 03, 2011
I attend Sign Fireman's church and I can tell you that this video was seriously edited to suit the purpose of the producers - who by the way don't believe anything in God (They were out side smoking during most of the services). If Fireman had anything to hide he would not have given them such free access to the church.

I know it is difficult for some people to believe that Christians or pastors should have money but this man (Fireman) is really an anointed man of God and despite the cars and flashy dressing he is very humble. If God was not using him he's church would not have expanded so much in just 2years. And ask yourself this, are his members complaining and do they look poor? I am a college graduate with a masters (i no dey brag o grin) and I don't get fooled easily. smiley

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.