Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,497 members, 7,944,438 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. (1209 Views)

Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
2015 is going to be a terrible year.
Its a year that decision would be made by many people due to fear.

I have talked to many supporters of GEJ and many of them seem to be in a page of I am voting for GEJ because of his achievement while some others were on the page of I am voting against APC because of the fear of the unknown which many people have idea about.

In other words, GEJ supporters are either supporting him for who he is or because they don't like APC.

If you are a GEJ supporter, Indicate what type of supporter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by 0menka: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Gej till 2019

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by omokab: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Likewise I ask many of my friend and unknown people at paper stand and also while inside commercial bus in oyo state majority said they can't vote for GEj even many said they are PDP but they can never vote for him because he has nothing to show for his achievemnet in south west of Nigeria including his God father(OBJ)
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by donphilopus: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
0menka:
Gej till 2019

grin grin grin grin

Genuine Omenka, are you aware of this?! Should we blame this on inferiority complex?!
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
omokab:
Likewise I ask many of my friend and unknown people at paper stand and also while inside commercial bus in oyo state majority said they can't vote for GEj even many said they are PDP but they can never vote for him because he has nothing to show for his achievemnet in south west of Nigeria including his God father(OBJ)

I heard people sympathizer that Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Benue state too is a bad state. I am glad you mentioned south west state. These states number one citizen is their governor. It is unfair to blame the president for the failure of the governors. Many government appointees made use of their position to developed their community while others use their positions to push further their ambitions. GEJ should not be blamed for failure of every body.

And sorry, This question was actually ment for GEJ supporters. Your comment are welcomed though.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by omenka(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
donphilopus:

Genuine Omenka, are you aware of this?! Should we blame this on inferiority complex?!
I'm just seeing it. Smh.
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by 0menka: 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
donphilopus:

I omenka the prodigal son is back to my root which is Gej

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by 0menka: 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
omenka:
I'm just seeing it. Smh.

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by omenka(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
0menka:

Whatever teases your brain. Not my headache.
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by ratiken(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
A vote against GEJ is a vote against Nigeria's coexistence. If by any reason GEJ does not return come 2015..... forget about the flow of funds from the south to the north. Its no threat. ... just absolute reality.

Infact... I strongly suspect GEJ will be the last president of a united Nigeria. We can argue all we want online but this is reality staring us in the face.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
ratiken:
A vote against GEJ is a vote against Nigeria's coexistence. If by any reason GEJ does not return come 2015..... forget about the flow of funds from the south to the north. Its no threat. ... just absolute reality.

Infact... I strongly suspect GEJ will be the last president of a united Nigeria. We can argue all we want online but this is reality staring us in the face.

Let us hope he is given the absolute vote.

@ur signature, if the wrinkles did not disappear when the smiles are gone, it means old age have set.
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by egift(m): 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Jonathan and his supporters have no solid results to campaign with. They have resulted to panic, fear, incitement, blackmail and other terrible vices to get Nigerians to support Jonathan's Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption system of government.
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by mcfarlin(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
0menka:

You are a very big fool!
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
egift:
Jonathan and his supporters have no solid results to campaign with. They have resulted to panic, fear, incitement, blackmail and other terrible vices to get Nigerians to support Jonathan's Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption system of government.

The President is the greatest leader Nigeria had ever had. If people is afraid or panics, its because of what APC is doing and will do. Your reasoning is not substantial.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Princewill1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Both
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Princewill1:
Both
Thanks.
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Princewill1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
victorels:

Thanks.
U are welcome
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
I wish I can cast two votes!
One for Jonathan and the other against APC.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
noblezone:
I wish I can cast two votes!
One for Jonathan and the other against APC.

That is called true love

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2014
omenka:
Whatever teases your brain. Not my headache.
whodahellssthis? U're da fake,0menka is da real shiit..
Someone call da cops,someone ring da cia n dmi...we got our fraudulent and double faced clone..we gat da impersonating mordrake on here..
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Rexxie:

whodahellssthis? U're da fake,0menka is da real shiit..
Someone call da cops,someone ring da cia n dmi...we got our fraudulent and double faced clone..we gat da impersonating mordrake on here..

what does you even want from him.
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
victorels:

what DOES you even want from him.
i put it to you that you have run foul and pépéyé of the rules and regulations guiding nl's new posts and are guilty of gbagauunnn by violating rule 21..
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by mrofficial(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
ratiken:

If you wanted him to remain as president and didn't want any vote against him, you would have helped oiled his clueless head, so he could help this nation to greater achievements, rather than sink it further and swiftly.

Jonathan is a corruption advocate and a glaring failure accompanied with cluelessness. Nothing will change that. At least, if PDP would like to retain the presidency, they should give the ticket to a credible aspirant and not insult us with this dullard of a president.
Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by ratiken(m): 6:19am On Nov 18, 2014
mrofficial:

If you wanted him to remain as president and didn't want any vote against him, you would have helped oiled his clueless head, so he could help this nation to greater achievements, rather than sink it further and swiftly.

Jonathan is a corruption advocate and a glaring failure accompanied with cluelessness. Nothing will change that. At least, if PDP would like to retain the presidency, they should give the ticket to a credible aspirant and not insult us with this dullard of a president.

Just another emotional Nigerian who prefers to beat about the bush than face reality

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Gej Or A Vote Againt Apc? - To Gej Supporters. by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2014
Rexxie:

i put it to you that you have run foul and pépéyé of the rules and regulations guiding nl's new posts and are guilty of gbagauunnn by violating rule 21..

AH AH, What I do?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Calls Nigerians To Arms Over Boko Haram / If Una Like Make Una Vote PDP Again / Have Southern Nigerians Become Foolish Again? (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.