Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,818 members, 7,933,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:19 PM

Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland (4624 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? / The Things That Turn Girls On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by ifex370(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
pweetyz:
gosh..you again..you're do not serious :- \

its hillarious though..hehe grin

unfortunately, I am... your my new Nairaland crush... embarassed

it all happened when I was going through one of your thread's

analytical Smth
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Baddestguyp(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes am already!!when una go pay my bride price
give me the list of things to bring first before we set date grin e must not pass #150 grin
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
give me the list of things to bring first before we set date grin e must not pass #150 grin
lol u mean 150million!!this dude is rich i must marry him.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Baddestguyp(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol u mean 150million!!this dude is rich i must marry him.
grin grin 150million ko... better manage the #150, the rest is for our honeymoon wink
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Raymondenyi:
hi; seem I know u somewhere; PM me...
can't pm you..having mail issues right now..
i might know you too though as you stay in ph as well..bdw..where in port-harcourt do you reside?
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
grin grin 150million ko... better manage the #150, the rest is for our honeymoon wink
my love let us use the 150 buy my bride price naa then we go use #150 for wedding
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Baddestguyp(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
prettythicksme:
my love let us use the 150 buy my bride price naa then we go use #150 for wedding
cheesy whatever you say honey, but ur people no gree give me list. how many tubers of yam should I bring?
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
elshaddai58:

She is somebody wife
yes married women re welcome
prettythicksme:
hello, I'll like to have u as my woman, pls PM me. Tnk you
Teespice:
eleyi gidi gaaaan
this one is strong
send PMs to all of them.
Teespice:
eleyi gidi gaaaan
this one is strong
send PMs to all of them.
ill also like u as my woman, pls PM me. Tnk u
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
ifex370:

unfortunately, I am... your my new Nairaland crush... embarassed

it all happened when I was going through one of your thread's

analytical Smth
gosh..you're a really funny guy..i think you should just continue your search for cheryl1

i'm glad you like ish though..she really appreciates
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
So many mad fools on nairaland nowadays
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
cheesy whatever you say honey, but ur people no gree give me list. how many tubers of yam should I bring?
my papa say 2000,you don quick forget
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
killerman47:
yes married women re welcomehello, I'll like to have u as my woman, pls PM me. Tnk youill also like u as my woman, pls PM me. Tnk u
I don pm you tey tey,check your inbox ooo
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Baddestguyp(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
killerman47:
I'll like to have u as my woman, pls PM me. Tnk you
stop chasing another man's wife angry
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Baddestguyp(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
prettythicksme:
my papa say 2000,you don quick forget
2000?!!! séy na ur whole village I wan feed? cheesy manage 10 tubers
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Baddestguyp(m): 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
prettythicksme:
I don pm you tey tey,check your inbox ooo
sweety, why are u doing this to me just before our wedding cry
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by ifex370(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
pweetyz:

gosh..you're a really funny guy..i think you should just continue your search for cheryl1

i'm glad you like ish though..she really appreciates

cheryl1 doesn't exist no more... literally, I can't find her moniker...

nywaiz she didn't even like me cry

she was after naijaboiy angry

sad story huh
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
ifex370:

sad story huh
so sorry about that..buh what exactly makes you think i'd like you back

plus a crush isn't something permanent..its temporary so you'd get over it soon
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by ifex370(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
pweetyz:
so sorry about that..buh what exactly makes you think i'd like you back

plus a crush isn't something permanent..its temporary so you'd get over it soon

lol... are you lecturing me on crushing...

PS... what exactly makes you feel you won't like me back.. undecided

I'm everything you've ever wanted in a guy
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by wemmy01(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Funny u
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 3:31am On Nov 17, 2014
ifex370:

lol... are you lecturing me on crushing...

PS... what exactly makes you feel you won't like me back.. undecided

I'm everything you've ever wanted in a guy
undecided undecidedtyped a really long reply buh network stole it away so ion think i can retype your reply

just know that it contained 4 authentic reasons proving that you're nothing i want in a guy
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 3:33am On Nov 17, 2014
pweetyz:

undecided undecidedtyped a really long reply buh network stole it away so ion think i can retype your reply

just know that it contained 4 authentic reasons proving that you're nothing i want in a guy

Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by wunderkiind(m): 3:39am On Nov 17, 2014
ifex370:

sad story huh

lol! Take heart, bro. grin

So if you find out that moniker ressurected or is 're-incarnated', what'll you do? wink
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 3:41am On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Wicked grin
grin..the guy deserves it jhor
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 17, 2014
prettythicksme:

So, you are getting ready to marry an Akudaya
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by adepiero: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Even if you jazz up to get them, this post will still cast you tongue
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2014
pweetyz:
can't pm you..having mail issues right now..
i might know you too though as you stay in ph as well..bdw..where in port-harcourt do you reside?
I stay around Elelenwo - Igwuruta axis; I believe u stay around same axis ryt?
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by Youngsage: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2014
ifex370:
op... when you find out tel me... wana use same tactics to get pweetyz lipsrsealed
lol! This guy tho... I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by pweetyz(f): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Raymondenyi:
I stay around Elelenwo - Igwuruta axis; I believe u stay around same axis ryt?
Nah..i stay at d/line and thats really far from where you stay..
i did school at rumuokoro though which is a lil close to igwuruta
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by cooljoe(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2014
pweetyz:
Nah..i stay at d/line and thats really far from where you stay..
i did school at rumuokoro though which is a lil close to igwuruta
where in d/line, I stay quite klose dat area. Skooled at igwuruta sha. Know Emarid College?
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by malakh7: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2014
where this one creep comot from shocked shocked
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by happyjuliet(f): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah na wa ooh notin way we no go hear 4 NL.
Re: Please What Can I Do To Get All The Girls On Nairaland by ifex370(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2014
pweetyz:

imagine... just four reasons (4) anor... iv undecided

girls don't know what they want...

you think you know,but you don'..

wink
.. I'll be back with a 1 thousand plus one authentic reasons proving that am everything you wanted in a guy... might even write a book

watch out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must Read: Mechanic’s Workshop…. Part 1 / I Have Been Wearing His Engagement Ring For Four Years. / Should We Be Worried About This Look Tania Omotayo Gave Tekno Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.